Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again...  (Read 1413 times)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

Perhaps this is old news, because they have already tried to prohibit crypto-currencies, but they simply could not do it. In order to prohibit crypto-currencies, you just need to ban the Internet. I think it will be absurd if we get to that.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

Wtf.. What the Chinese government has done is really outrageous. I always ask why the Chinese government always makes extreme regulation to crypto? I suspect there are other plans behind this and they want something more.

Hello op, where did you get this news? Please give us a link about this news here.

Looks like the government of China is just scared to lose its control over their population. They have blocked already everything that they could (Facebook, Google, different messengers). Now Crypto is blocked. What is next?
I think they want to manage their people like Korea. I do not know what their purpose is when they have banned so many tech things. Or do they want to create everything from their country?
They know that their country is the most populous country in the world and they use that advantage. I think they are looking to turn any undeveloped technology into China into the world's leading technology. That's my opinion of China's purpose. what's your opinion?
dreamer81

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

John mcafee tweeted about this. I like his approach a lot, he says "You cannot stop crypto, only delay it". This is so true. Crypto will be delayed a little due to the fear from governments, but tech will always win. Right now chinese users can for instance use Meek to connect the deeponion wallet within china. And if the government finds a way to stop this, well then another tech solution will come up.

It's impossible to stop!
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

There are a lot of FUD nowadays and these big companies like facebook and instagrams are also disrupting crypto smh
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

I understand that China is most likely going to be the biggest obstacle in the Crypto, and time and time again it has been proven to be so. The government there is notorious for keeping funds within the country and attempting to bring in as much foreign cash as possible. Crypto is a big hurdle for them and quite a risk which is only making hiding payments/transactions easier, especially with the likes of Privacy coins gaining traction.
This technology is only getting stronger and more complicated, and history has shown that if people want it, they will get it one way or another (see Torrents, warez, movies).

At this stage I think the best thing you can do is begin migrating or adopting a good Privacy coin and learning how to perform truly anonymous transactions, there are the likes of the TOR network which makes it practically impossible to trace which location the transactions came from and almost impossible to block the use of them. You only need to refer to my signature to see what I am currently using.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
t3ChNo

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

There are a lot of FUD nowadays and these big companies like facebook and instagrams are also disrupting crypto smh

Yeah even the private companies are working in cohorts with the Govs and Banks to spread more FUD. Back to the OP, China will just make blockchain developers create more sophisticated privacy coins to go around with them just like DeepOnion.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
Merited by allohha (8)

I understand that China is most likely going to be the biggest obstacle in the Crypto, and time and time again it has been proven to be so. The government there is notorious for keeping funds within the country and attempting to bring in as much foreign cash as possible. Crypto is a big hurdle for them and quite a risk which is only making hiding payments/transactions easier, especially with the likes of Privacy coins gaining traction.
This technology is only getting stronger and more complicated, and history has shown that if people want it, they will get it one way or another (see Torrents, warez, movies).

At this stage I think the best thing you can do is begin migrating or adopting a good Privacy coin and learning how to perform truly anonymous transactions, there are the likes of the TOR network which makes it practically impossible to trace which location the transactions came from and almost impossible to block the use of them. You only need to refer to my signature to see what I am currently using.
I'm sure that there are no desperate situations at all. And even the Chinese government is doing all these restrictions have a very huge overtones. In the history of China's economy, there have never been windows where anyone could earn money other than the state. Therefore, I think that the Chinese government wants to clean up its crypto currency and mining. AEG about the company should also be under control. That is their strategy and policy.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

As for me, all these news are fake and are made only in order to reduce the price of coins and they were able to buy them well and be leaders in the market, and when the market starts to grow again they will have big profits.
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

Perhaps this is old news, because they have already tried to prohibit crypto-currencies, but they simply could not do it. In order to prohibit crypto-currencies, you just need to ban the Internet. I think it will be absurd if we get to that.

Exactly. They try but people will always find ways to bypass those laws and legislations  Smiley
Projects like DeepOnion and CloakCoin are currently integrating TOR, MEEK and OBFS4 protocols to hinder that, and test has proven successful.
Government can FUD and regulate all they want, but the people will always win.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BlockchainCoder

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

The government could not stop the crypto as many privacy coins are easy to use all around the world. As I know all Chinese Deeponion users have been started to use the newest Deeponion wallet in China.(TOR EDGE 3.3.0 + OBFS4 + MEEK) The real decentralised cryptocurrency is still popular in China.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
pro2017

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

let them make a negative statement as much as they want, bad days are behind

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

Over the world, even politicians will be having investments in the cryptocurrencies; so, they will not let them banned.  Only thing what they could do is putting some regulations mainly to save their banks and so their governments because if banks fail, they will too and will lose the power.  Therefore, they will try to balance it out with something so that they can save banks and that mainly only involve taxing what we have, nothing else. Here in countries like China where regime puts firewall, people will have the option of using privacy coin like DeepOnion which uses obfuscation OBFS4 and also MEEK (alongwith latest Tor protocol) has already been tested by Chinese and found to be usable by them.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

There are certain forces, groups of people who want to spread false rumors about crypto-currency to cause panic among the population and to lower the price of bitcoins and other crypto-currencies. Only today there was information that someone from the Central Bank of China sent a false notice that some major banks are joining together in order to further restrict the circulation of crypto currency in this country. It is interesting simply that this is such a great dislike of the crypto currency, or the desire to temporarily lower the rate of bitcoin in order to have a good profit on it?
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

The Chinese government may try to stop Cryptocurrencies but certain coins using the new TOR OBFS4 updates will still get around this,

For example DeepOnion running with the new OBFS4 Tor upgrade can bypass the Firewalls, there are screenshots on the forums of this happening.

If the clamp down continues, I can only see Privacy coins becoming more predominant in the marketplace.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

china users  should have no fear.There new tech out which enables chinese people to still trade crytpo currency and use tor With a new update of OBFS4 chiense users can use deeponion for example with no problem

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

It's look like worldwide government conspiracy.... Rage Against The Crypto (c) Every day we have news that press down crypto prices
But may be it's just a 'BIG market manipulatng'?

Today we hear about more and more restrictions of cryptocurrency. Most of them are sure connected with Bitcoins and ICOs. I am sure that people will find the ways out. But let's see!
drachman

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

The fact that the Chinese government once again decided to toughen the circulation of the crypto currency in its country, can not seriously affect the state of the whole country. However, in recent years, something has become too much negative information from governments of different countries. Maybe there really is some conspiracy against bitcoins or even crypto-currencies in general? I will not be surprised at this now. So all synchronously it turns out, that hardly it can be casual. In addition, for some reason, the bitcoin development team has not eliminated its shortcomings for too long, and some have already suggested that this inactivity is also intentional. However sooner or later, bitcoin should again recover and grow in price.
There is not a point in thinking about a conspiracy, just look at bitcoin and what represents and it is easy to see why bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be seen with bad eyes by governments, bitcoin is a currency they cannot control in any way, they can control the users but not the protocol, they cannot destroy it and it weakens them so it is obvious why they hate bitcoin.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

to work on decision as spares on level of constant within parts of qualification to gives as number on moderation. as referring rest to work on focus with depth on strength of confinesment as disputing challenge as entering with following position with the market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:56:14 PM

Hello everyone! I've heard the news, and I hope they're just scary... because I do not want to think about what they are all doing to ensure that the price of bitcoin fell, and it is completely gone. They're trying to control the situation. Need to wait for news.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:23:19 PM

Hello everyone! I've heard the news, and I hope they're just scary... because I do not want to think about what they are all doing to ensure that the price of bitcoin fell, and it is completely gone. They're trying to control the situation. Need to wait for news.

Don't worry about Bitcoin price Wink decisions like this can't make damage to him Wink Anyway this kind of Chinese manipulation (in my opinion) is just to buy more cheap Bitcoins Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: