Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again...  (Read 1413 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

again government with a lot of population and popularity of bitcoin this most issued news like this is actually what is the purpose of this country's government?
can they fiddle the market?
I hope all citizens in China act on this news.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

If that's true then it's good because meaning of it that they acknowledge and authorize crypto as what is it now so that's a better news or if you think that can affect the price i'm sure that's not good to think so better to move forward always like accept everything here in crypto even they leave then continue your business in positive way like if they leave it can happen that the price go low then do invest and hold it then sell in high.We are here to earn so think where we can earn,negative thinking is nothing because it's already in volatile price so that's it.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:31:17 AM

It's the same old news as always but the market was already going down before all the fud and bans.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

Its boring news, only giving FUD for all cryptocurrencies.
Its seems Chinese whale want to buy the dip again.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

China was always going to have problems with something that can be used to circumvent their currency controls. China only likes markets that the Government can manipulate.

bunca

Activity: 110
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

I am frustrated, I still have a lot of assets are bitcoin and other cottage coins, K line today read the index, my heart is cold
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1867

Haribol

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

With this news, it seems very likely that we will have to wait a little longer before the cryptos will be able to recover and gain what they have terribly lost in the last several days. This is the problem when the government of a big country with a huge population who are into cryptocurrencies will announce something official that will be disadvantageous. But the point here is that this will not cause the death of crypto. That is for sure.
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

Again? I think it is irrelevant now for the government of china to ban ICO related ads in their search engines or in their social media sites since they are putting a pressure in cryto exhanges in china which is the only way to exchange your coins into fiat or another cryptocurrencies. I don't think that news will affect bitcoin and altcoin markets since we all know cryptocurrencies are banned in china..
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:50:14 AM

this Chinese government really wants to make sensational news in cryptocurrency world and they want to make people worry about their statements. I think we don't have to take attention for their governments, we could still go far without them and I am sure that there are many countries that will give some benefits news to us and especially in the cryptocurrency world and not make people being worried about some bad news that is repeated over and over.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:53:09 AM

china news = boring now

china out

china will miss out

/end thread

bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:54:03 AM

Chinise goverment never like cypto, as I understand, and this step wea predictable. It's like a present for New Year, terrible, but present
JaneAcker361

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:06:54 AM

why does China regulate ICOs so hard? are there any ICO that are allowed in China?
sltshp

Activity: 140

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

I think we definitely need to give crypto some time to cool off after the bull run, and also there should at least be some form of regulation to protect people against scams. This could be a good thing in the long run

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

Every authorities, like Chinese have reasons to get cautious about cryptocurrencies. But what they should realize sooner is restrictions are not going to lessen it's use but would advertise it to more people. They should find a way to adjust alongside crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptogiirl

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

Well it looks like we may be experiencing the FUD we saw back in September.  Now if we all recall...this caused the market to dip, which resulted in a great entry point for many.  This in turn caused a quick recovery and prices again rose back up and then surpassed previous prices.  In summary, do not panic, that's what they want you to do...this is the time to HODL and if you can....buy more!!!!!
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

They should ban it totally,no further regulation is needed just banned it so people can move on,Chinese whales are surely going to migrate to other country together with their assets china is a communist country thats why they are taking advantage everything that has threat to them.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Yeah, I read it too. Including some news about total ban of Chinese players in all exchanges.

I guess this is the reason for today's blood bath. Now we will be in a long crypto recession.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

A similar situation took place some time ago in Russia. Price goes down, and later camrade Putin met with Vitalik Buterin and the situation changed by 180%. I would not be surprised if China also did a similar trick. Now China want cut piece of this cake ..
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Such news are getting boring. Read through the posts and most of us feel that the China whales are playing games again. I have the same thoughts and take this opportunity to buy in more coins.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

A similar situation took place some time ago in Russia. Price goes down, and later camrade Putin met with Vitalik Buterin and the situation changed by 180%. I would not be surprised if China also did a similar trick. Now China want cut piece of this cake ..
I would not compare the news with Russia and the news from China. China at the moment is more influential in the crypto-currency market, although now many ICO projects are Russian. Nevertheless, I want to believe that in the near future the market will recover despite all the negative news.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: