Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again...  (Read 1413 times)
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

Whatever happens or might happen in China or other countries, there are cryptocurrencies who will not have a problem attracting investors either way. Privacy coins are a whole category that can take care of hiding your real identity while you make your transactions anonymously. And while some might be thinking Monero, I say look at DeepOnion. Not only does it utilize the Tor network but also the developers have integrated the OBFS4 protocol and Meek. Also, the developers are planning on implementing stealth addresses soon. That is more than enough for any person in any country to make anonymous transactions safely without worrying that their government might know about it.
chanpinchen

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

China's  underground loan problem is very messy and has yet to be resolved completely, so its natural for the government to be weary of crypto ICO and trading of crypto currencies ,as the combination of both can easily develops and balloons into another financial headache. The Chinese government need time solve their present loan problems to ensure their growth and economic development are intact. China is always very forward looking in many ways, giving more time I sure it will embrace CRYPTO again.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

Good news for the Chinese people!! DeepOnion is here to provide a great tool to send and receive hidden transactions using the TOR network so Government cannot control your money anymore! This DeepOnion project added recently these layers of security and anonymity  (TOR, OBFS4, and MEEK) new releases coming soon among them Android and Mac wallets! Total privacy via DeepSend!

Monodont

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

Good news for the Chinese people!! DeepOnion is here to provide a great tool to send and receive hidden transactions using the TOR network so Government cannot control your money anymore! This DeepOnion project added recently these layers of security and anonymity  (TOR, OBFS4, and MEEK) new releases coming soon among them Android and Mac wallets! Total privacy via DeepSend!

Bad news for the Chinese people!! TOR barely works in China.

Maybe do some basic research before you shill your bags.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

It's a good thing that DeepOnion is not on ICOs. It is distributed through airdrops. And what the DeepOnion technology to offer against increased pressure by governments are its special features integrated with it. These features integrated are the latest TOR v3.3.0, OBFS4, and MEEK. Another plus factor coming soon are the Stealth Addresses. These features are very useful to people in TOR-banned countries such as China and Turkey. This makes DeepOnion the best alternative.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:14:23 AM

I feel sorry for Chinese investors, They were really very dominate in crypto market after Korea. But we all can see how it affects the price of coins, and it's all bleeding red last 6 to 8 weeks. But there is always hope, and if Chinese people again able to buy crypto, it will be huge boosts.

gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:00:20 AM

Chinese gov is restrict to crypto then it means they loosing their money and planning to some thing big for future because china have a big quantity of bitcoin and can not down the market. I think they want fall down the market and want to buy some more bitcoin from market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
hxxxiu

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

I do not understand why the Chinese government prohibits cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. If it is forbidding ICO advertising, I can understand that because many ICOs are deceptive, rigorous regulation of cryptocurrency transactions is equivalent to restricting the development of cryptocurrencies. I feel very sorry.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

What you say is true, actually the regulation pressure has been done by chinese government since 30 september and until now nothing has changed a little bit.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

True, last year if there was something going on with the chinese market its impact would be felt in the crypto market globally but now whatever happens with the chinese state in the slightest doesn't impact on bitcoin.
AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

I do not understand why the Chinese government prohibits cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. If it is forbidding ICO advertising, I can understand that because many ICOs are deceptive, rigorous regulation of cryptocurrency transactions is equivalent to restricting the development of cryptocurrencies. I feel very sorry.
That's the main reason why is important to have privacy coins. DeepOnion, in this case, integrated with OBFS4 and MEEK, also  with the latest TOR update is the perfect alternative for China crypto users. It's anonymous and with untraceable payments. With DeepOnion there is no need to worry about the government tracking your crypto trading. Anonymity and privacy are the most importang thing in crypto world, and just because of that 2018. year will be year of the privacy coins.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

If the Chinese government introduces full restrictions on the use of crypto currencies in the country, it will make poor Chinese citizens only. Unlikely that it is possible. Most likely the government wants to strengthen control in this sphere only.
Some strange ways to strengthen control. More like the fact that they do want to ban everything related to cryptocurrency.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

I've been don't understand why the bad news is always related to China, at present the main market transactions in the United States and Japan and South Korea, so most of the time, China's current investors does not change the market trend

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: