Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Retracted [re:lauda]  (Read 4513 times)
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:11:06 PM
Merited by Lauda (5), ibminer (2), The Sceptical Chymist (1)

LAUDA, I dreamed that you were the space alien creature that the Six Million Dollar Man fought back in 1977.
-snip-
Since I have never seen you once deny this, I will assume Quickseller is the pedophile everyone talks about.
I can neither confirm nor deny this accusation. I'm guessing that means that I am the creature Huh

lauda doxxed by vod with pix lol

So, Lauda, finally we get to see what you look like; and it is—awesome, in the proper sense of inspiring awe.  Let forum abusers shake in terror.

For what it's worth, with no response from QS, this is an entirely baseless accusation with not even an attempt to prove, which I do not agree with... not that my actions may matter that much in this situation.

Of course, he becomes either slippery or absent when pressed for evidence.  His objective is not to persuade regulars in Reputation.  I see signs that Quickseller is attempting something much more serious:  Deliberate sowing of the sorts of rumours which can corrode reputations like vitriol, if not handled properly.

I have recently observed Quickseller’s behaviour in high-readership threads in Meta.  He seems to have taken up the habit (so to speak) of always mentioning “Lauda” and “pill addiction” in the same sentence.  At first, I thought he was just being an Internet jerk.  Now, I realize what he may be doing quite methodically.  His objective cannot plausibly be to prove anything to cautious or well-informed people:  He could only do that with evidence; and if he had evidence, either he would publicize it to wreck Lauda, or he’d use it for blackmail (as to which I will note that Lauda displays no apparent fear of Quickseller).  Rather, it appears he wants to get people talking along the lines of, “I heard that Lauda...”

Rumour-mongering through hit-and-run focused repetition of a “Big Lie” can be highly effective.  People don’t remember where they read it; they repeat it to others, who then don’t remember where they heard it.  The most disturbing part is that by such means, it can be feasible for a known swindler to harm the reputation of a community pillar.  Much though I hate to say this, that is one good reason why the concept of libel laws was developed.

I am not saying (and would not say) anything to give Quickseller ideas.  I am stating what I have observed he seems to be already doing, or at least attempting.

In this situation, on an Internet forum, I think a good defence is counter-repetition of the truth both as to Quickseller’s own credibility, and the baselessness of his accusations.  I’ve been lax about that, more inclined to laugh it off with a snide comment.  (And indeed, laughter is also effective; don’t stop it.)  But as concisely as possible, the facts should be made clear to people who never heard of Quickseller or Lauda.  This means repeating those facts briefly in each and every place where Quickseller repeats his rumour.  Don’t only take it as a joke:  Let the seeds of rumour fall on hardened rock, not fertile imaginations.

Experiential note:  Being new here, I had to do lengthy browsing in forum archives on my own initiative to be so sure of which side is right here; and I am still not so deeply familiar with the situation as most people posting in this thread.  Some sort of standard overview of objective historical facts should be summarized in a short paragraph, to be pasted in wherever QS pops up with this “Lauda pill addiction” rumour-mongering.  Then, add sarcastic comments.  I think this is just basic “PR”.

How rumours start, e.g.:

Those of you who have been here for some years may remember the time that Quickseller posted in a politics thread with an explicit defence of adult-child sexual relations.  I know, he deleted that quickly—I presume as soon as he realized what he’d done, and what the social and business consequences might be.  Perhaps he was drunk at the time.  But I know that some of you forum old-timers must have seen it.  I saw it.  XYZ saw it.  A friend-of-a-friend saw it...

(And he has never denied this!  Very interesting.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:21:04 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 02:48:49 AM by ibminer

Being new here

... are you sure you're new?  Huh

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:10:57 AM

Being new here

... are you sure you're new?  Huh

That’s not a new question to me.

From early on, I had inquiries with some friendly speculation that I was an alt for such-and-such well-known forum personage.  I will state very clearly that I’m not.  I’m not the Duke playing Friar.  I don’t even have any pre-existing connections here.  I’m just me, an outsider getting to know you folks.  I can stand on my own merits, so to speak.

That being said, in a section so oft subjected to crazy x=y accusations, I wonder which of you I’ll be accused of being someday.  I will know that I’ve achieved true forum greatness if I’m accused of being resident crackpot theory target Lauda—in which case, my only response to Quickseller is that his accusations are baseless and so outrageous I will not dignify them with a reply, save to make fun of his basement-dwelling ways.

As for the question of whether I’m really new, I don’t deny it; therefore by QS logic, I must be.  Q.E.D.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

Being new here

... are you sure you're new?  Huh
That’s not a new question to me.
Well, your posting is unexceptionally well for this place. This is not something that users are used to given the state that the forum is in. I like your posts, regardless of their content.

That being said, in a section so oft subjected to crazy x=y accusations, I wonder which of you I’ll be accused of being someday.  I will know that I’ve achieved true forum greatness if I’m accused of being resident crackpot theory target Lauda—in which case, my only response to Quickseller is that his accusations are baseless and so outrageous I will not dignify them with a reply, save to make fun of his basement-dwelling ways.
That's the ultimate honor that one can attain here; being accused of being a cat Tongue

As for the question of whether I’m really new, I don’t deny it; therefore by QS logic, I must be.  Q.E.D.
I don't deny [insertCrimesXYZ], thus I must be guilty of it. Sounds plausible.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

I understand you have a "source" that you may trust but how do I know I should trust your source to believe the information you are providing?  It sounds like we are supposed to just accept your source without knowing anything about them or are supposed to just accept that Lauda is guilty with no proof or evidence except a lack of saying "I don't have a pill addiction"? 

If there is a glimmer of proof or evidence, I believe it would have been posted in the OP.
That is my claim, prove me wrong by PM'ing me your source & information.
If not, I'll update this post later with ">24 hours and still no source or information PMd by QS - must be fake"
(I probably won't actually update this post, just trying to make a point)

Seriously though, if you do actually PM me information and your claim holds water, I'll react honestly while protecting any "sources" who wish to remain unknown.

I am not ignoring this. I am working on some research about a somewhat related issue so I can respond.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

Why doesn't everyone just agree to put quickseller on ignore? Feeding the troll makes him happy

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

I am not ignoring this. I am working on some research about a somewhat related issue so I can respond.

Filed somewhere between “the check is in the mail” and “looking for the real killers”.

Why doesn't everyone just agree to put quickseller on ignore? Feeding the troll makes him happy

Usually, I would agree with you.  But in this context, “everyone” is necessarily limited to those who are familiar with the situation.  Surely, that must be a minority of forum members; what about the rest?  That means not only readers but also potential customers, insofar as Lauda does business on the forum.

I think that Quickseller is trying to seriously damage Lauda here.  (Punitive damages terms such as “actual malice” come to mind.  That’s the worst; selling a DT account to a scammer only seems like “wanton and willful disregard” to me.)  I think the attempt will fail; but it could succeed, if rumour-mongering were to be left unanswered.  The key is to pay just the right amount of attention, not too much (amplifying it) and not too little (letting baseless accusations take root as rumours).

(On a related note, there should be a FAQ somewhere with an entry, “Why is Quickseller the single most distrusted active user on the forum?”)

That's the ultimate honor that one can attain here; being accused of being a cat Tongue

“Posts like a lion.  +50”

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

Usually, I would agree with you.  But in this context, “everyone” is necessarily limited to those who are familiar with the situation.  Surely, that must be a minority of forum members; what about the rest?  That means not only readers but also potential customers, insofar as Lauda does business on the forum.

I think that Quickseller is trying to seriously damage Lauda here.  (Punitive damages terms such as “actual malice” come to mind.  That’s the worst; selling a DT account to a scammer only seems like “wanton and willful disregard” to me.)  I think the attempt will fail; but it could succeed, if rumour-mongering were to be left unanswered.  The key is to pay just the right amount of attention, not too much (amplifying it) and not too little (letting baseless accusations take root as rumours).
This is not limited to me, but has rather started with OP attacking tspacepilot who ended up exposing his schemes and lies. OP has been badgering him for months about CoinChat incident (see doogluses rating on tspacepilot). Then he proceeded to attack Dooglus, then Vod, then me and he ended up sticking with me. All of his attacks on those people were baseless and never got him anywhere, but as you've said, it only didn't have any real effect because people stood up with it. There are a lot of people that aren't familiar with any of this and could easily believe him.
There's also his thread "List of users that condone violence - avoid doing business with anyone listed", where he attacked several people for not obeying to his wishes (that being, either removing or neg. rating Vod IIRC).

(On a related note, there should be a FAQ somewhere with an entry, “Why is Quickseller the single most distrusted active user on the forum?”)
That's a very good idea; the thread would deserve a lot of merit.

“Posts like a lion.  +50”

* Lauda growls.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:15:15 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 08:45:02 PM by ibminer

I have other general reasons that I listen and do not ignore, as I've stated in the past, but this is a big one. I've tried to look out for newer members of this forum as much as I can. Primarily because, well, I'm "once bitten, twice shy" due to what I would call semi-intelligent swindlers. I don't believe I was uneducated as a "new guy" and tried to be vigilant and cautious but it didn't seem to matter because the swindlers always seemed to have nonchalant ways to get themselves out of situations and they love the "new guy" because they are generally more gullible and less of a voice, no matter how much this forum tries to roughen them up to be vigilant. For me, ignorance may be bliss but knowledge is power.

If we all had QS on ignore, this thread might just sit here left for new (or current) members to speculate.
Regardless, QS should be well aware before he even posted this thread that this type of stuff is nonsense when you are not going to reveal the source or any information... it's completely baseless. So, I'm expecting something... maybe the source is Ryland??  Shocked

Was QS confirmed as selling this DT account?  I did not see a signed message and no phone call to Salty, so I couldn't accept Ryland's message as true while the account was technically compromised. I'm not sure what signed message Salty is referring to in his last post on that thread?

Also looks like QS moved from -1010 to -498 somewhat recently so he may have just slipped underneath amaclin?  Although QS is still a bit more active... wonder why the score went up?
The Pharmacist was excluded from Tomatocage and OgNasty's trust lists, therefore his trust rating no longer shows at DT depth 2.
I had not seen this yet, thanks.

I'm waiting with bated breath!

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:41:20 PM
Merited by ibminer (1)

Also looks like QS moved from -1010 to -498 somewhat recently so he may have just slipped underneath amaclin?  Although QS is still a bit more active... wonder why the score went up?

The Pharmacist was excluded from Tomatocage and OgNasty's trust lists, therefore his trust rating no longer shows at DT depth 2.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

I have other general reasons that I listen and do not ignore, as I've stated in the past, but this is a big one. I've tried to look out for newer members of this forum as much as I can. Primarily because, well, I'm "once bitten, twice shy" due to what I would call semi-intelligent swindlers. I don't believe I was uneducated as a "new guy" and tried to be vigilant and cautious but it didn't seem to matter because the swindlers always seemed to have nonchalant ways to get themselves out of situations and they love the "new guy" because they are generally more gullible and less of a voice, no matter how much this forum tries to roughen them up to be vigilant. For me, ignorance may be bliss but knowledge is power.

If we all had QS on ignore, this thread might just sit here left for new (or current) members to speculate.
Regardless, QS should be well aware before he even posted this thread that this type of stuff is nonsense when you are not going to reveal the source or any information... it's completely baseless. So, I'm expecting something... maybe the source is Ryland??  Shocked

Was QS confirmed as selling this DT account?  I did not see a signed message and no phone call to Salty, so I couldn't accept Ryland's message as true while the account was technically compromised. I'm not sure what signed message Salty is referring to in his last post on that thread?
It seems like the account was compromised. Also,this message was signed by Ryland as he didn't have access to his previous wallets :-
I found this:
Hey guys, I ended up being able to access my old wallet using a hard drive enclosure.

Loan Amount: 1.2 BTC
Interest: 20% (extra 0..4, adding up to a total of 1.44 BTC)
Collateral: BitcoinTalk Account
Reason: bill Repayment Date: June 30th, 2016 (At the latest)
BTC Address: 1Ah7dq8ujDUSJvuiqKdEx71pLHssECSNhV

The above message is signed by the address I used in the past to hold a small portion of this forum's treasury: 17WmKCPdbu1GRUdPRJ1wNAMEr7F5HhnUU1

Code:
HITwHSftsJkqGTWTaX77RRQOUVZXMXkVr5Kw15rFkgs1VcHIHhNoYR2Ak4/kZe1xl7wYLMPSoF9CubO7L9RcLaM=

If this works for anyone, let me know. The terms are flexible, so let me know if there are any adjustments that you'd like to be made.

Edit: I'm aware that the amount I have requested in this post differs from the amount I asked for when creating this thread.
Maybe Salty Spitoon means this,maybe.

Also looks like QS moved from -1010 to -498 somewhat recently so he may have just slipped underneath amaclin?  Although QS is still a bit more active... wonder why the score went up?
Looks like someone removed The Pharmacist from DT,though I am not entirely sure on this.  Cry
Didn't know about this.
Had to make some edits.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6834

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

Well that was a short-lived reign of terror!  

I would like to say that I did remove all those negative feedbacks for shitposters, which I think is the reason why OgNasty excluded me from his trust list in the first place.  However, I know the politics of this forum and I'm not going to complain if I'm off DT for good.  I would ask that someone on DT review the negs I've left for scammers & account sellers, because those are pretty much why my being on DT is useful.  But I'm OK with this either way.
The Pharmacist was excluded from Tomatocage and OgNasty's trust lists,
I do appreciate the heads up you sent me via PM about this.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

Well that was a short-lived reign of terror!  

I would like to say that I did remove all those negative feedbacks for shitposters, which I think is the reason why OgNasty excluded me from his trust list in the first place.  However, I know the politics of this forum and I'm not going to complain if I'm off DT for good.  I would ask that someone on DT review the negs I've left for scammers & account sellers, because those are pretty much why my being on DT is useful.  But I'm OK with this either way.
The Pharmacist was excluded from Tomatocage and OgNasty's trust lists,
I do appreciate the heads up you sent me via PM about this.

I will take a look at your ratings when I get the chance. I've been meaning to do the same for xetsr since he went AWOL as well.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

This is weird.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:23:31 AM

This is weird.

This is a total load of horse shit. The pharmacist is a pimp and was doing a great job. OG is some fucked up individual, mates with QS, taking funds from QS for his scamclub seats and now this. Total horse shit

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4248

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

The Pharmacist ... trust rating no longer shows at DT depth 2.
This is weird.

This is a total load of horse shit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

The Pharmacist ... trust rating no longer shows at DT depth 2.
This is weird.

This is a total load of horse shit.

Glad you are happy fuck face. Seems like you enjoy trying to take down anyone who fights against scams.. maybe it's because you are running one of the longest cons in bitcoin

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

Regardless, QS should be well aware before he even posted this thread that this type of stuff is nonsense when you are not going to reveal the source or any information... it's completely baseless. So, I'm expecting something... maybe the source is Ryland??  Shocked

Was QS confirmed as selling this DT account?  I did not see a signed message and no phone call to Salty, so I couldn't accept Ryland's message as true while the account was technically compromised. I'm not sure what signed message Salty is referring to in his last post on that thread?

I had not seen this yet, thanks.

I'm waiting with bated breath!

Isnt the least trusted member tradefortress btw? QS seems to be mentioned as the least trusted multiple times but TF shows up as    -9999: -15 / +4
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4248

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

I am.  You cry a lot.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

Ok princess whatever you say.. I am so glad that you and QS get on so well...