Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Ethereum will over take bitcoin?  (Read 1378 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

Ethereum, in my opinion, will surpass bitcoin, only if bitcoin is centralized. Bitcoin is the leader, he sets the course.

Well, let's see if you are correct for the up coming days, months ir even years. Actually, it will never happen since the gap if the two crypto currencies is so huge which it cannot easily to reach the value of bitcoin. We already know how bitcoin really helps to our community here which makes us amazed in it's prestigious performance. We hope that it will reached again as much as $20,000 by this year so that a great amount of profit will return which can be good for all and for many.
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

Whether it will be worth more I think we will see everything soon. But! what we see in the Etherium is a richer and organically developed ecosystem that develops very, very quickly, which leads to an increase in the price of the Etherium, and this actually is much more aggressive than bitcoin.
Neconic

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

I doubt that in the near future ethereum will corner bitcoin off the top. But ethereum is newer and it's constantly being perfected. That's why in price it may rise by several times.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

Yes I believe so, sometimes around this year we will see the marketcap of ethereum at the number one spot on coinmarketcap, the flippening is going to happen this year i own more ether than bitcoin so I am biased
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

my opinion the btc coin price will always be the highest, being the center of comparison of all the worlds cryptocurrency ,,
Compare the demand of etheruim and bitcoin, bitcoin has a higher demand than the other crypto currency. Bitcoin can be consider as the father of new currency. Bitcoin can be consider as a currency because currently it has a value and a limit of production. On the other hand, etherium is better than the bitcoin because of its lower transaction fee compare to the bitcoin.
Ethereum will it can be possible on reaching btc value as we can't predict for the roll of currency now a days. And also ethereum for now has a cheaper transaction fee than btc but to think btc is more bigger than ethereum so if ethereum has a bigger value so it comes up maybe with a high transaction fee. For me it's al about the way of being progressive of one roject  that would have a bigger transaction fee so we will be more thankful for that
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

I think it's hard to happen, because after all the bitcoin is the main crypto and is very influential on other altcoin developments.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

I think it's hard to happen, because after all the bitcoin is the main crypto and is very influential on other altcoin developments.
I think that Bitcoin can not compete with the etherium. at least in the price category, but as to the value in the world of crypto and stability, the ethereum and can produce Bitcoin.
TonyFat

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

I think that the etherium is more convenient than bitcoin, it is easier for him to buy other tokens than for bitcoin.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

I think that it will, it seems like it gets close here and there but more frequent. What do you think the result of a flip would be even if it lasted an hour? How would that affect the prices of BTC/ETH? What would be some outcomes of a flip?

All hail the king! This is blasphemy! This is madness!

THIS IS CRYPTO!

Jokes aside, Bitcoin is used by so many and its market cap is so high that it would be impossible for ETH or any other currency to surpass BTC. Because BTC is not only the most valued coin, it's also the face of crypto world. It's the most recognized image when you're talking about cryptocurrencies. So, general public will keep on using BTC as a main investment tool, which will only cause it to go higher... Frankly, I don't even like the logo of ETH, it seems like dystopic Sims franchise...

TL;DR: ETH can't surpass BTC because of their logos, BTC has a much more recognized logo.
Markperop

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

Yes I believe so, sometimes around this year we will see the marketcap of ethereum at the number one spot on coinmarketcap, the flippening is going to happen this year i own more ether than bitcoin so I am biased
I think that you made the right choice, because Bitcoin today shows a very bad trend. so I think that many users of crypto currency prefer to invest in the etherium.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Durison

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

EOS will take over ETH IMO if Dan pulls it off. He is the most brilliant person on planet.

https://news.bitcoin.com/eos-1-billion-war-chest-will-dan-larimer-stick-around-long-enough-enjoy/
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

I think it's impossible. Ethereum will always be the coin number 2 or less. Because BTC has a history like a very first coin
sapitomolepas

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that ethereum will be as successful and profitable as bitcoin
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

ETH is successful coin now. But despite all the advantages ETH will not replace bitcoin. Large investors buy bitcoin. Unfortunately most of them don't even know about the existence of another crypto currencies...

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

I think that it will, it seems like it gets close here and there but more frequent. What do you think the result of a flip would be even if it lasted an hour? How would that affect the prices of BTC/ETH? What would be some outcomes of a flip?
It will happen only in a dream but in real life i doubt if such a thing can happen in the next five years to come. There are things that one need which has elements or an iota of true but in this case i didn't believe it will happen soon.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

Both coins are here to stay, no i dont think that it will be the case, but price of Ethereum will rise close to Btc in two years from now!

Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:41:14 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:51:35 PM by Kennedy

maybe in the future Ethereum may be more expensive than Bitcoin, but for the moment I do not think it will. Bitcoin is very important for the cryptocurrencies. If Bitcoin is not valued, no coin is valued.
Tux99

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:47:28 PM

Rootstock (RSK) will over take Ethereum.

What is good with this rootstock? I think you have the reason why you said this altcoin will overtake etherium.
Or you just say something with no reason? Of so then rootstock is nothing compare with etherium.
BettingTips

Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:29 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 12:11:49 AM by BettingTips

Bitcoin rates are currently highest in the cryptocurrencies market. But in my opinion, the future of Bitcoin will not last much longer because Bitcoin experts will not be able to become famous currencies for future use. So the ideal crypto to become the future of the paper money would be Ethereum or any altcoins in the market. With the small value of altcoins, people will efficiently use it to trade rather than hold as an asset to make a profit when the exchange rate rises.

SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:16:45 AM

For me in my opinion yes, Ethereum can overtake bitcoin fundamentally speaking why? because Ethereum have a roadmap, team, projects, and community, unlike Bitcoin there's no one even the creator that we still known on his alias. But it will takes many years until all of people in crypto understands the technology, purpose and used of each coins like Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: