Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What did you do to your btc?  (Voting closed: March 17, 2018, 12:29:30 PM)
I didn't have any in the first place - 0 (0%)
Sold everything - 8 (10.5%)
I hold patiently - 57 (75%)
I'm waiting and thinking about buying every day - 11 (14.5%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please stop selling!  (Read 965 times)
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

HOLD is always the only option to survive this terrible downfall but people panic and that is human tendency which nobody can stop.Some are selling out of panic and some are doing day trading but that is not the actual reason.According to me the minds behind this downfall are those BTC holder which has high percentage of bitcoin and they can only manipulate the market like this to make great profits.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

slow and steady win the race. the price of bitcoin will go up again. dont be discouraged
GinooHazel

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

I sold all my coins when it was $12000.

I will buy again when the bottom is reached, maybe $4000. So I will have more bitcoins than ever before.
I winnered.
andrewk529

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

Isn't the typical investment position long?
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:18:02 PM

I think now it is necessary not to sell to any work, especially Bitcoin because there are a lot of traders sell for fear of the price, but this will lead to a price more than we imagine it is necessary to keep and not sell now
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:38:30 AM
Merited by kryptqnick (5)

Every day I see bitcoin going down even more. I don't understand why is it happening. Selling now is betraying the bitcoin's values as well as losing a lot of money. Why don't we all just calm down and at least stop selling our coins? Bitcoin's destiny is in our hands. If we believe it's a great coin then it indeed is a great one. If we tell others how good bitcoin and other coins are then they are going to believe in it themselves and it will help the market to recover.
If we, however, decide that everything is doomed then it indeed will be so! Why not to hope for the better and try to hold (if not buy) our funds, so that we are the ones who win rather than lose?
I am even thinking about making a flash-mob in facebook. For example, we all could post hashtagged message '#iamholdingbtc'. We can change the things for the best. But we do have to believe in it and do something, not just let the stupid news ruin our world.
Who's with me on this?

Yes, please stop selling. We can kill bitcoin goal if we keep selling it.
I am holder and i am not selling my asset now since more than 50% loss.
I will keep calm and wait for the recovery.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:51:29 AM

Every day I see bitcoin going down even more. I don't understand why is it happening. Selling now is betraying the bitcoin's values as well as losing a lot of money. Why don't we all just calm down and at least stop selling our coins? Bitcoin's destiny is in our hands. If we believe it's a great coin then it indeed is a great one. If we tell others how good bitcoin and other coins are then they are going to believe in it themselves and it will help the market to recover.
If we, however, decide that everything is doomed then it indeed will be so! Why not to hope for the better and try to hold (if not buy) our funds, so that we are the ones who win rather than lose?
I am even thinking about making a flash-mob in facebook. For example, we all could post hashtagged message '#iamholdingbtc'. We can change the things for the best. But we do have to believe in it and do something, not just let the stupid news ruin our world.
Who's with me on this?
What basic rights do you forbid all of us to withhold our investment? if you become our big boss and give a warning in bitcoin sale maybe financial freedom is no longer here, you do not panic with the current price reduction, you better make more money to invest more because it is time to buy because the market price is down.
BarrieBarrett

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

Large players manipulate the BTC price of forcing bitcoin investors to sell their assets. If the flash mob gets enough popularity it may well be that the bitcoin price will turn around and start to grow.
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:32:04 AM

Too many people are selling their bitcoin. If everyone knew how to hold their investment the price would look much different.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:52:25 AM

These people that are now currently selling bitcoins proves that they didn't believe on bitcoin. They just want to get profit but don't know how cryptocurrencies work. Just HODL your btc, relax! BTC will recover if there are people who believe in it.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:57:11 AM

Exchange value will probably change depending on time. I wanted to buy bitcoin and exchange, but I am always waiting for the right time that it will fall in price and I will buy large amount.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

We as bitcoin investors in these circumstances don't panic and restless. I see every day bitcoin prices go down, many say there is a ban on bitcoin in some countries. We know the price of bitcoin depends on the number of people who buy and sell. The more people buy bitcoin prices will go up and more and more people selling bitcoin prices will go down. I beg to who still have bitcoin don't sell now, if sold now then price bitcoin will Increasingly go down and you will loss.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

About this of course i wouldn't to selling it, i haven't much btc.. and i haven't enough to selling it and still looking for a lot of things that can earn btc from various ways that i can do.

It seems that many people seem to panic selling now because about continuously of declining is happening. And some other factors / recent news that's currently rumored to have a negative impact on the price movement, of course that could be the main answer of the current decline. But i still believe.. this is only temporary although it takes a long time to recover.
Arsenio Aileen

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:18:02 AM

sell and holding is best way for this times..
i have been stopped buy since december... I just hodl it anymore...
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:27:22 AM

Who's with me on this?

Why would you force someone not to sell ? What if they needed it and it's a life and death situation ?
Come on, we are in cryptocurrencies because we want financial freedom and that is what we have done when we invested our money so why on earth are you decorating someone ?
Buying and selling are both ways of valuing bitcoins. Because valuing means we USE it. Not just by hodling and let it have a mark value or high price.

It's not just the selling that drags the market down. It's the banning of bitcoins not just by any country but also in businesses. Some just sees investing in bitcoins unhealthy anymore.

If you want to hodl then hodl it is.
GwSoJ

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

People need to understand a few things here.

Bitcoin isn't just a method of storing value or a currency. It's a social network. It's a decentralized way for humans to interact without a governing central body.

It also has a finite number. It can't be inflated. It cant be forged. It's hugely mobile. It's the future of financial transactions and unless cryptocurrencies and the blockchain fail then bitcoin is cryptos main asset class. It is crypto gold.

The controllers know these things and the fact that you might own some of these bitcoin scares the crap out of them so they are doing everything in their power to make sure that you don't own any of it. They want it all. All of it.

This is a game to them. They are using their worthless fiat currency to manipulate the markets to their benefit. They are using their banks to control the flow. They are using their media companies to spread the FUD. They are wrecking peoples lives right now. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that they inflated bitcoin so wildly last year just so people would buy in knowing they were going to crash it this year and bankrupt them. They did it in 1929 why wouldn't they do it now?

My point is that bitcoin is a finite resource so unless you are going homeless or starving to death then hold on to your supply because you will never get it back if you sell it to them and the last thing we want is for the bankster bastards to have a monopoly on bitcoin and that's exactly what they are trying to do.

They are stealing the future again. Just hodl.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

Who's with me on this?

Chain reaction in the market is always happening everyday, maybe some of the consumers who invest very hard before are selling a huge amount of their investment and that is the reason for a massive decrease bitcoins today.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:32:57 PM

On the opening poll, I voted for: I hold patiently. The negative news from the world around the bitcoin caused the bitcoin to drop rapidly. For me bitcoin is a long-term affair, and I believe that the reversal will come this year.
When the "weak hands" dominate, the market becomes vulnerable. From a long-term viewer I think it's good to have a bitcoin in stock. I try not to succumb to panic and not to sell out of fear.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

I've been telling you lot for ages to sell up, buy back when it's at 2k.

Hodlers are foolish.

Yeah we are foolish. But when all of you cannot buy any more bitcoin then who will the fool?
It could be the fool's gold right?  Tongue
Have you ever thought where bitcoin would be without the holders. If they all sell their coins then you wont be here in this forum anymore. Maybe you will be in Ethereum forum.  Grin

You can't be surprised. So many people moved into BTC, without understanding ANYTHING about it, or how it operates. These "Johnny come lately's" jumped on the band wagon and got burned. BTC will continue down, but within a range for the next year or two. Once these weak hands are all flushed out, we will move higher.

Now, here is where I agree with. The weak hands that I have quoted first will be flushed out.
This could also be a way to stop the whales from playing with the bitcoin price. Give them a little room to buy once they sell their coins. Suffocate them until they cannot get bitcoin anymore the way they want to have it.
Do not let them buy again.
#HODLandBUY
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

On the opening poll, I voted for: I hold patiently. The negative news from the world around the bitcoin caused the bitcoin to drop rapidly. For me bitcoin is a long-term affair, and I believe that the reversal will come this year.
When the "weak hands" dominate, the market becomes vulnerable. From a long-term viewer I think it's good to have a bitcoin in stock. I try not to succumb to panic and not to sell out of fear.
It's really going to take a while before BITCOIN will be able to reach the value that it previously had i think the best thing to do was to just hold and wish that it doesn't go down any longer. It has been a very difficult week and i really hope that the Chinese no longer come into the cryptocurrency business again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆