Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suicide due to losses due to investment in virtual currency  (Read 2402 times)
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

At his age there is still hope for him to make more than 200,000 even if he lost all his money, life is very important to waste just like that. Please everybody should be very careful. May his soul rest in peace Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

In my opinion, there should be clear awareness and psychological well-being when participating in bitcoin. Business, getting rich must accept risk even if it is something nobody wants. Lost wealth can be made but dead people are dead. Never think of suicide whatsoever. Viet Nam has too.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

This is really a pity. I think if you calm down and wait patiently for a while if the value grows fast you still have the opportunity to get back the capital. Bitcoin is still developing very well, we can not know its value in the future. So do not be discouraged and give up early

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

This is really sad news. I hope whoever like to invest and be involved in cryto world, they need to know everything such as technology behind, the risks when you invest and they need to understand economy, technology and graphs of each new projects that they like to invest in. Also people invest their spare money that it is ok to lose! Don't loan from someone or bank. It increase more risks. I hope everyone is doing good investment.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

Greediness is the source of loss. Some newbies who bought BTC due to FOMO suffers a lot later. Other sad news is some people are selling their houses, or put their houses and land into loans just to buy crypto at $19k. Some are buying Bitcoin at $19k using their maximum credit limits in their creditcards.

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

Sad
A Korean student has committed suicide after falling into a depression because of a big loss of money invested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A 20-year-old Korean student has been found to have committed suicide after falling into depression due to huge losses in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The body of the victim was found at his home. The victim has earned 200 million won (about 200,000$) from investments in cryptocurrency.
it's so sad. Rest in peace.

It is not a single accident. If anyone investing the cryptocurrency can't govern his risk, it's possible this will happen again.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

Is this story really true? Truly sad if it really happened. Even if we lost a lot of money in an investment, it is still wrong to take our own life. To avoid this kind of loss, do not investment all your money. Invest only the amount that you are willing to risk.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

That is heartbreaking Sad  Life is so short- embrace your family and friends and keep in perspective what is important in life- suicide is so tragic
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

Sad
A Korean student has committed suicide after falling into a depression because of a big loss of money invested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A 20-year-old Korean student has been found to have committed suicide after falling into depression due to huge losses in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The body of the victim was found at his home. The victim has earned 200 million won (about 200,000$) from investments in cryptocurrency.

you should have include the article of the news for reliability and the passage is somehow ironic like why would he killed himself if he gained 200 million won?

but the thing that he died because of depression is somehow a sad thing he is too young to die. and in my opinion depression is the worst feeling ever so we need think, plan, and study things before we invest. don't ever invest an amount that you can't lose and always know that when you, yourself can't stand the depression anymore look around you because there is someone beside you whom you can lean on.
SamuelSL

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

It's a stupid decision eventhough lost money. We have to still hope btc will be uprise and get profit again
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

Sad
If we did not reach our dreams, we are totally disappointed. The disappointment bring us in a depth depression that cause us to commit suicide. This is the problem of the people who can't control his self when he was already lost everything. Sometimes, we must not take our life seriously. We have our own failures and it is not the reason why do we need to end our life. We are living in this earth because God has a plan to us. We don't have any rights to kill ourselves in our own wants.
Problem is always still there, don't ruin your life in problems. Remember, there are always hindrances because it is just a measurement of our endurance. If we successfully pass all the challenges we have definitely, we can surpass every obstacles that we encounter in our life. Just let the problems problem you!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

So sad .Let it's soul rest in peace.
But I don't know, why he had committed suicide for the loss in a business. And why don't he understand life is greater than money.I suggest the people don't invest other money in cryptocurrency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Sad

omg, may those soul rest in peace
this thing really need a person that have a heart made by steel
sometimes i get stressed to when thingking about it, but just thingking it doesn't solve a problem, doing something is better
or do research about it, or if we have more money from it we can make a little bussiness, we can help each other too by reducing unemployment
or do charity seeing some one and helping someone it bit a fun too

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:23:44 PM

I read this news while putting myself into that guy's position.. It is very sad. There was time I seriously considered committing suicide, due to losses too. But world is turning round and round, you should care about yourself.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:48:57 AM

Sad that a life was lost.
This started a long time ago.  Since the latest crash 3 more guys have killed themselves after the first one.  It's not just 'a life'.  This is serious.
what do you mean by this?really theres 3 others who killed themselves ?this is more serious than im thinking..if you dont mind mate would you share the links about those other suicide victims?i will be glad if you do thanks you so much
Is it for real? Sad to hear that bad news if that was real, well I may also depressed and sad about the current downtrend that happened but I will never commit suicide, our life is so important more than anything else, although I lose money but it is not that important, I still have my family.
Mental stability is so important in this business things. Really if this is authentic news, it is of so sadness and worry to even think of a person who is just ending his beautiful life just because he got losses someday. This is pathetic act by that persons who shouldn’t be involved so deeply that he had preferred his death over that loss. We must know that profits and losses are just normal elements of this world.
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

I'm really very sad about him. Suicide is not an answer for any problem. In my opinion it's the great foolishness I ever seen in my life
johny.valencia2

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

This is extremely tragic news. I trust whoever get a kick out of the chance to put and be associated with cryto world, they have to know everything, for example, innovation behind, the dangers when you contribute and they have to comprehend economy, innovation and charts of each new tasks that they get a kick out of the chance to put resources into. Additionally individuals contribute their extra cash that it is alright to lose! Try not to credit from somebody or bank. It increment more dangers. I trust everybody is doing great venture.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Greediness is the source of loss. Some newbies who bought BTC due to FOMO suffers a lot later. Other sad news is some people are selling their houses, or put their houses and land into loans just to buy crypto at $19k. Some are buying Bitcoin at $19k using their maximum credit limits in their creditcards.

Exactly! That is why people needs to do some research before deciding to put their money into cryto.
This applied as well to other kind of investment, invest your time before invest your money.
But buying coins with loan will never in my fave. I wont spend loan to invest.

Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

Well to some people money is really life. There had been many suicide events in investment schemes, but mostly it would have to very huge amounts of money involved. That kid committing suicide could have invested so much (maybe even loaning huge amount of money) that's why he was really depressed when the market dropped. Most common lesson here is not to invest what you cant afford to lose.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

Sad that a life was lost.
This started a long time ago.  Since the latest crash 3 more guys have killed themselves after the first one.  It's not just 'a life'.  This is serious.
what do you mean by this?really theres 3 others who killed themselves ?this is more serious than im thinking..if you dont mind mate would you share the links about those other suicide victims?i will be glad if you do thanks you so much
Is it for real?
Alexandre Cazes was arrested, and later took his own life in a filthy Bangkok prison cell.  Some chick CEO also jumped out of a building in Singapore.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: