Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 1341 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry

Ok so I see that you are a newbie that's why you are somewhat lost at to what is going on. The market is in a crisis right now because there's so many negative news like governments around the world wanted to ban bitcoin and cryptos. And there's FUD's going around plus investors suddenly lost their trust because of the current situation which make it worst.

Fortunately, if you are going to invest today and hold it for least 6 months to 1 year, then you will get profits out of it. We just witnessing another test, but rest assured that we will fully recover and bounce back. No need to worry at this time. Just buy and hold your coins and do not panic at this very moment.
that should be a problem,because OP said that hes been here month ago,and adviced to invest to bitcoin and ethereum that I think he followed,so he has no funds to invest again,if im not mistaken month earlier the price of bitcoin is 11-14,000 dollar and now dropped to $9k maybe thats why he was bothered since the coin he invested is losing now
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
There nothing top worry about it dude. It is happening because maybe there are lot of FUD out there where many of the community got panic in the news which leads more sellers in the platform exchange that is why many sell their coins due to their panic feelings.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

As of now, I also Advice that we should buy btc and eth now because this is the best time And best opportunity to buy coins especially bitcoin and ethereum because that coins is the future coin or the very potential coins in the coming future. Let's all hope and believe in btc and eth. If btc recovers all of the coins will recover soon. Just still hodl and believe that things will go back in higher again.
Now is the right time for all those who failed to get hands on bitcoin or Ethereum in the past due to any reason. Nobody really knows when this dip will come to an end so all investors should buy more of these coins without wasting any other second. Once bitcoin will enter into pump phase, it will become very difficult to see such chance again. In future, even during the dips, bitcoin will have a high value. Selling out is not an option at present moment.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

Market is very complicate now. none can tell what will be happened but I think it is not time for selling any coin. We should hold all coins until high price. Better If we buy some right coin in this correction. Price is low now.So we will make profit. I think Price will increase but needs some time.

Thanks
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

This days we can see constantly Bear market and for crypto currencies such changes are normal, just cause of that bitcoin was called a roller coaster. Honestly, i also was among those people who were telling to buy months ago, but that time I was sure we will not see any drop lower than 15000$, but I was wrong. If you bought bitcoin around 18000$ there is no way for you besides to wait. Experts are promising that Bull market will come back in next month. Good luck!
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

TIME TO BUY NOW..IF YOU ARE LONG TERM INVESTOR...IF NOT THEN DON'T BUY ANY THINGS...

That is a good idea,  their is an exact time to buy and exact time for everything. If you have guts to invest,  why not. Investment either long term or short term it is up to you. You must be responsible what you are joining because in bitcoin it needs more time and effort to do so. It needs focus to go on for the process for us to know, what is going on. You can but bitcoin even in lower amount if you wanted too because at this time the amount is drop.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

Market volatility is normal. You can look at the chart of the past bitcoin.

Now that the market is recovering, prices are growing, and you have to hold your bitcoins.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

This days we can see constantly Bear market and for crypto currencies such changes are normal, just cause of that bitcoin was called a roller coaster. Honestly, i also was among those people who were telling to buy months ago, but that time I was sure we will not see any drop lower than 15000$, but I was wrong. If you bought bitcoin around 18000$ there is no way for you besides to wait. Experts are promising that Bull market will come back in next month. Good luck!
I think that over time, bitcoin prices will continue to increase. In recent days, bitcoin prices have started to rise again and are reaching $ 9400, after consecutive days of falling and there have been times when bitcoin price reached $ 6000. I think the price increase is a good sign, according to my analysis, this week bitcoin price will reach $ 13000.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

Market volatility is normal. You can look at the chart of the past bitcoin.

Now that the market is recovering, prices are growing, and you have to hold your bitcoins.

The OP will be used with its volatility. We have to prepare ourselves that even if its price recovers, there will always be at times like this that it drastically drops. And as of now, since bitcoin price is slowly recovering, it is much advisable that you have to hold it until it's higher compare to the last year's price. But it's up to you when you would like to sell it.
matoo

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Who's buying?
Im so wired to by now
BlockTechnology

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

For now, the market is in a sideways trend ... further, either gain a foothold over bitcoin over 9500, or go down
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Market is very complicate now. none can tell what will be happened but I think it is not time for selling any coin. We should hold all coins until high price. Better If we buy some right coin in this correction. Price is low now.So we will make profit. I think Price will increase but needs some time.

Thanks
Yeah, market is always complicated and most especially, cryptocurrency market. The market has shown us some different signs of a bounce back in the past, but at the end of it all, we always end up seeing the other side of the market sometimes.

With the low prices however, even those who were wise enough to buy in at the last bottom, should be having some profit now, so at the end, one just have to make use of the opportunities that comes, but even for those who bought at the top, I still see nothing to be worried about as the market will eventually recover hugely and start seeing large volumes.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

You are right, the market is showing signs of recovery, it is a good thing for a Newbie like me.   Grin Grin

This is panic selling and the coins/projects that offer real.
Value will bounce back sooner or later so it's a good time to accumulate the good ones as much as possible according to your pocket.   
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

It seems like did you not update the news about cryptocurrencies? In recent times the cryptocurrencies market has received negative news such as the ban in some countries such as India, China, South Korea, and some exchange floors were attacked by hackers as well. There are events such as Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year. That makes the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies more unstable. However, in March the market will recover, so you should hold BTC and ETH and keep patient.

Thank you for your honest advice, I am seeing the market recovering gradually, hope BTC and Eth will reach new highs in the near future.  Cheesy Cheesy
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

We can see the market is showing signs of recovery as prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously increasing in the last hours. Currently bitcoin is at $ 9600 and is still on the rise, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price may completely exceed the $ 10000 mark tomorrow. Therefore, we can make sure that bitcoin is purchased at the current time.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

Don`t ask what happened, do as long as you can control it. Buy both, they will grow after the coming Chinese festive day. Believe me, BTC and ETH are well established coins, they always have a positive growth aura for this year.

The market is recovering like you said, thank you verry much!
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

Well, holding is the best you can do now. Never sell your cryptocurrency because we know that bitcoin and altcoin may rise again.

With this recovery, I think the BTC and ETH will surpass the peak, expecting a new level of $20.000 and $2.000
Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

Thanks

Time is the key of the price. Soon or later the price will go up.
I know its not good time to sell now because we will be lose. Now the price is better than before and its good signal but its not good enough to sell.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

No one can actually figure out what's going on now, only speculation and sort of financial analysis are the source of explanation we could get in this sudden drop in bitcoin price. Many says this is just a normal fluctuations but it seems the market has no way but to continuously drop and what's stress me out is the idea that bitcoin market can probably die any time.

At that time, I was very nervous, but the market was recovering strongly. I thought that was a good signal, which made me very excited.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

I think why the market is down, because this month there is Chinese New Year, with big celebrations like Chinese New Year will affect the market price, but after the Chinese celebration is finished then the market price will start to rise again. so you do not have to worry about the current market price because the price will be normal again ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: