Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 1341 times)
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
We can see that after the bitcoin price hit $ 11,800, it immediately fell sharply and now stands at $ 9800. The impact of the bad news from a Japanese trading floor has made bitcoin prices drop sharply today. At the moment bitcoin prices are leveling off and no longer drastically reduced but can see that information greatly affect the psychology of investors and the market is also affected. I think we can buy bitcoin at this time.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
I think the market is being hit hard by the bad news coming from India and from a Japanese trading floor when it sells bitcoin for free. It can be seen that what made bitcoin prices drop sharply today, I think it will be very difficult to fix the bitcoin price may return to the $ 20,000 mark as at the end of 2017.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

We can see that bitcoin prices are suffering from bad news continuously, bitcoin prices despite the recent recovery has been slightly but to the moment is falling sharply due to the bad news from Japan. I think that at the present time we should wait to see how the price of bitcoin can be reduced and buy, not trade at this time.
TranThien1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

HODL
Holding holding holding holding...................... to die Sad(
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

We can see that bitcoin prices are suffering from bad news continuously, bitcoin prices despite the recent recovery has been slightly but to the moment is falling sharply due to the bad news from Japan. I think that at the present time we should wait to see how the price of bitcoin can be reduced and buy, not trade at this time.

Sorry I was not aware of any bad news coming from Japan, care to share the link?

But its really painful to see bitcoin sliding again after enjoying as high as $11800 just a couple of days ago. Maybe the bad news from Japan that you are saying are really putting the pressure on the price.

But I see the price picking up again and back to $10K because it go down a bit below it so its a good sign that there are buyers out there and the $10K resistance is back and going strong.

I'll still be cautious though, we have been in this wild price swing that's its better to really just hold on it as long as you can.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

An unpredictable estimate, I think the price of coins will rise in 2018, but here's the fact that the price of Bitcoin is now dropping drastically, which I should have benefited greatly even the losses I got, but apart from that I took the opportunity of the price down Bitcoin by investing for my future, and the coins I have I will hold until the price rises again though in the long run.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

I think the market is being hit hard by the bad news coming from India and from a Japanese trading floor when it sells bitcoin for free. It can be seen that what made bitcoin prices drop sharply today, I think it will be very difficult to fix the bitcoin price may return to the $ 20,000 mark as at the end of 2017.

but I also heard that the decline in Bitcoin's price is caused by all about Bitcoin not being received on Facebook and worst of all, the disagreement or illegality of countries against Bitcoin has become one of the declines of Bitcoin.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

The investment in Bitcoin and ETH you should consider it a long-term investment. Instead of observing daily exchange rates, you should hold for at least 6 months. Do not worry too much about the current rate of decline, as the cryptocurrencies market is experiencing negative news. The thing to do now is that you should calm down and watch for market signals to determine when the crypto rates hit bottom so you can invest more to make a profit in the next 6 months  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
this same questions bugging my mind,never seen like this since i entered this forum,and until now all coins dropping again.just after a little recovery.i dont know if this crypto is still reliable to out investments.though they are saying must stronhands.but you cant even deny the fact of concerns

HODL
Holding holding holding holding...................... to die Sad(
Yeah always holding but even until the coins die?common i dont believe this is happening.have been loss now by 50% in my folio do you think guys this is reasonable to still hold?or just let go and accepts the losses and maybe somehow you can  recover
Irving_Bobby

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:04:52 AM

Inject in the ponzi before it's too late  Cheesy
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

I think the main factor that causes various altcoin decreased is the emerging many FUD issues. So that investors as soon as possible to act by selling all assets even though the price is down.
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

There is a market correction. There is no constant price increase without correction. After correction, prices will again rise. So do not worry. This happens every year. The market is cyclical.

There is a lot of issue that is happening in the market, including those FUD's in different countries like America and India, I don't know when this will end but I'm only sure of one thing, that this will be over in no time, bitcoin will overcome this problem and will get a price correction this coming month, so HODL is life. Beware of getting provoke to sell by those whales in the market.

Its crazy. Its only one time news but spread to the people many time with different way of spreading.
It make the problem like boom but people dont realize that this is the same problem like before. We need more aware about the news.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

We can see that the market has been steeped in recent days as bitcoin and altcoin prices are falling sharply. I think that the bad news continuously with bitcoin has made this currency depreciate so. You can see that ETH is also rising and not much in the storm. I think this is the moment for us to trade, short surfing.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

I think what is happening is very easy to understand when bitcoin prices fell sharply and there is no sign of increasing again in the past days. They are mean at times but they are having soft corner at the another point. They can make you lot rich in one night and can take out everything yo have in one night too. Its just the matter of the time and when you are present at right time then no can stop you from being richest one
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

I think what is happening is very easy to understand when bitcoin prices fell sharply and there is no sign of increasing again in the past days. They are mean at times but they are having soft corner at the another point. They can make you lot rich in one night and can take out everything yo have in one night too. Its just the matter of the time and when you are present at right time then no can stop you from being richest one

We actually experienced a sharp decline in coin prices, this included bitcoin, ethereum and ripple, the big three too! Then the rest is more about people's market behaviour. If they panic, it's even worse.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

The market now was suffering due to crash down the prices, but don't panic what is gonna happen the prices right now have a more patince try to hold your coins probably it will recover sooner or later.

I still believe in the market, today 26/02 Bitcoin has recovered strongly, the current value is> $ 10k you.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

We actually experienced a sharp decline in coin prices, this included bitcoin, ethereum and ripple, the big three too! Then the rest is more about people's market behaviour. If they panic, it's even worse.
In times of market decline which would result always on panic specially on weaker hands and as being said it would really make the situation even more worst and whales are just happy to see it out for the community on having that kind of emotion which it is somehow anticipated for them to buy on very bargain prices and sooner or later they would pump it out again and caught up FOMO investers and the cycle goes back again and again.So these movement isnt really surprising at all actually.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

this is likely to happen because there are bad issues circulating in some about bitcoin and also should start early march all coin should have started price recovery for all coin when price below like this is moment to buy as much as you can.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

This scenerio happened yearly mostly the first until midyear as i have noticed in doing my research. Most likely during the half year until before the year 2018 ends, all who are patiently waited can will rejoice because bitcoins and altcoins will be in a rocket high again. So whenever we've got extra money, then this will be the best time to buy people and see the results in few months.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

Im also worried about the continuous price drop of bitcoin. Ive been holding my bitcoin for quite a while now. But you see being paranoid won't help me, I wanted to stay optimistic and believe that bitcoin will recover from all if this crashes.

I understand that many people try to launch FUD to create FOMO, so keep up the psychology in this market otherwise you will be led by the nose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: