Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 1341 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

This is not the first time the whole market has crashed over 80% so just relax everything will be good. I suggest you buy more btc and eth. I think market is ready to rebound after G20 summit that resulted good conclusion.
It may actually not be the last time, but I really do not see any reason why people should because of that get worried over nothing that is absolutely normal. The cryptocurrency market as a whole is here to stay and even from the G20 summit, that obviously shows one thing, the government can really do so little about it since it has blown past what they can think, and if anything would happen, that would be regulation, so that should at least give people hope for a great future.
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:29:45 PM

This is not the first time the whole market has crashed over 80% so just relax everything will be good. I suggest you buy more btc and eth. I think market is ready to rebound after G20 summit that resulted good conclusion.
It may actually not be the last time, but I really do not see any reason why people should because of that get worried over nothing that is absolutely normal. The cryptocurrency market as a whole is here to stay and even from the G20 summit, that obviously shows one thing, the government can really do so little about it since it has blown past what they can think, and if anything would happen, that would be regulation, so that should at least give people hope for a great future.
I very much hope that the whole situation will change very quickly, especially after we talked about the issue of the Crypto-currency at the G-20 summit. I think that this is the best way to attract attention to the crypto currency and make it even more popular.

]
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:38:51 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
In the past two days, the price of bitcoin has fallen continuously after recovering slightly after the G20 summit. These are very negative signals about the market and I think you should not enter the market at the present time. With the gloomy market at the moment I think the market will be very long to recover and bitcoin prices may return to the $ 20000 mark.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
You can see that the market is in crisis in the past, prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing and there are no signs of recovery, so to be able to trade at the time This is extremely difficult. In addition ETH is experiencing problems from the ICO project so the price of ETH is constantly falling and can not increase prices when the market recovery.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:46:27 AM

You can see that the prices of bitcoin and altco in the past few days have been falling sharply, and these are signs that the market is showing signs of crisis. Current bitcoin prices are at $ 7800 and ETH is at $ 420 and are still on a sharp decline. Therefore, I think you should not continue investing at the present time and let the market tend to be clear.
inquisition15

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:59:27 AM

You can see that the market has steadily rebounded in the last two days due to positive information since the G20 summit. Therefore, I think the price of bitcoin will temporarily adjust slightly. But bitcoin prices will not be able to rise sharply and may drop at any time as the market is still in the primary down cycle so we can not expect much in bitcoin.
I don't think the market is rebounded at this moment at all, it's just a wave but it's actually on the down-trend.
This is actually a good moment for buying and holding not seling if you still want to earn profits in this market instead of losing.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

TIME TO BUY NOW..IF YOU ARE LONG TERM INVESTOR...IF NOT THEN DON'T BUY ANY THINGS...
I think you should not buy bitcoin at the present time, it can be seen that the current market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, bitcoin and altcoin prices are continuously decreasing for several days and still there are signs of recovery. For that reason if you buy bitcoin and this time the risk will be very high when the market is in a bear market, you go until the market is engaged in trade.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

TIME TO BUY NOW..IF YOU ARE LONG TERM INVESTOR...IF NOT THEN DON'T BUY ANY THINGS...
I think you should not buy bitcoin at the present time, it can be seen that the current market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, bitcoin and altcoin prices are continuously decreasing for several days and still there are signs of recovery. For that reason if you buy bitcoin and this time the risk will be very high when the market is in a bear market, you go until the market is engaged in trade.
Long term is good even in this bearish market and if you do understand how to take the risk, people who can hold and able to control their emotions
will not be affected of this current event, as a believer we should take this as a good chance to take advantage, investing while the value still cheap
and the fluctuations are very volatile, just know how you can manage downfall and you are ready to go.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

As you can see, the market is pulling out of capital, and it's been red for a week. The market is in crisis, because governments around the world want to ban bitcoin and passwords, so there's a lot of bad news.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

I understand that most of us are scared of the bloodbath. There’s even a part of me who is scared that my holdings would go down to Earth. However, I realized that when we start to control our emotions during the downfall and diversifying our investment or income options, there is no need to worry about. Probably, the whales are playing the bearish market so that when the price goes down to their support level, they would buy again to increase their portfolio.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

It is normal on what's going on in the market. This first quarter of the year is just a correction. Last year most of the coins has very long bull run. But this year, it is starting to dump, it is because price correction.
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

Now there is a lot of pressure from all sides - news, deliberate reduction. But it is necessary to understand that if in masses of the people panic reigns, then very soon there will be a turn.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

It is volatility and this is the reason why I am here. Such negative or positive background influence on fluctuations of whole market and this is perfect situation to make money,while weak hands sell, I buy
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

As you can see, the market is pulling out of capital, and it's been red for a week. The market is in crisis, because governments around the world want to ban bitcoin and passwords, so there's a lot of bad news.

What kind of nonsense are you talking about!
Which government wants to ban Bitcoin?
All major nations are doing the opposite. They regulate and legitimize crypto trading. Have a look at Japan, South Korea, Canada, Switzerland, Germany. Russia and even China is thinking about allowing exchanges for Bitcoin and crypto trading again.
Even France's finance minister Le Maire who sounded pretty harsh against crypto currencies has made a complete u turn and is embracing crypto now.
So instead of making such a silly comment you should follow the news out there pretty closely.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

the market in this month is really messed up, if you are advised to buy BTC and ETH should be patient first until the normal price, do not be affected by the many profits when prices skyrocket, this is just my advice to avoid the risk of loss, but if your analysis is correct please specify your choice, buy a coin or keep monitoring until the price moves up and if you want to invest I recommend investing a short time, once again any suggestion of anyone including me, who choose is YOU Wink Wink Wink

Exactly, with each of us needing to make our own decisions, advice is just a reference. The hardest thing is to choose the right ideas and choose it is the best. Your idea keep Holding coin, that is right  , thank you so much.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

Since each coin is excessively volatile and this volatility gives us benefit and misfortune in the meantime however there's no compelling reason to stress since it's all standard thing. Furthermore, with your 1 month encounter you're going to perceive how this market runs and you have far to go along these lines inevitably everything will be obvious to you.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

You can easily see the market is showing signs of crisis, the price of bitcoin and alcoin are continuously reduced for several days, the market capitalization from 800 billion dollars at the present time It's not even 300 dollars so I think the current time you need to be very careful when trading, do not hold any coin for a long time, do business in the short term.

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:42:34 PM

You can see that the market at the moment is constantly fluctuating and very hard to guess, bitcoin price at the moment is $ 7,800 and is still in the process of sharp decline and according to my technical analysis price Bitcoin may continue to fall and hit $ 6000. These are very bad market trends, showing that the market is in crisis.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:50:25 PM

Why do you not ask the adviser who advised you to buy it now? The answer to your question is very easy: We do not know it, because the crypto currencies are a decentralized market and no one knows what will happen with decentralized things, simple. You can influence a local market within your country, but it is difficult to influence a worldwide market with different languages, laws and religions.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:52:34 AM

When the market is in poor condition it includes a great opportunity for traders to immediately buy an asset so in looking for guaranteed income if you are able to be patient to wait for the market back to normal.
When the market is moving the way it does right now the ones that benefit the most are not the traders but the investors, after all traders are in the game of trading to obtain profit in the short and the midterm, while investors care about the long term and with the prices so low and with the market with very bad perspectives to grow in the short term it seems buying coins at this moment seems to be better suited for those that are thinking about keeping them for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: