Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 1341 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

As you see the situation in the market, the Crypto currency is already changing a little. Now everything has grown a little in price. I think that this will continue. I hope that the trend has changed. And further we will see the growth of the market.
Things have started to get back to their original track. Digital market is again recovering. This was actually expected. Though still it will take some time before a real progress is shown but investors can sleep peacefully at nights with all their money at stake. Dips are supposed to end one day because all the changes in digital market are temporary one.It is in the nature of digital assets that they fluctuate and bitcoin does this the most.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry

It's not anyone's fault buddy, only it's not a good time to entrance in crypto world for a newbie.
but don't worry ,just be patient and observe market,soon the market will be back Smiley
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

I am also losing more than half of the account, hoping that the market will soon recover.  Cry Cry
We can see that the market has been bustling back as bitcoin prices are rising steadily, and more than bitcoin prices are able to surpass $ 10000 (a very important milestone). I think that the price increase bitcoin is so strong psychological excitement of Asian investors are on the biggest holiday year, promoting the market development.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

We can see that the market has been bustling back as bitcoin prices are rising steadily, and more than bitcoin prices are able to surpass $ 10000 (a very important milestone). I think that the price increase bitcoin is so strong psychological excitement of Asian investors are on the biggest holiday year, promoting the market development.
Actually, until now I do not know what factors that make Bitcoin price go down and what factors that make Bitcoin price go up. All I can say is that the up and down of the price of Bitcoin is pretty normal and happen all the time. There is no year without this price changing. In the previous year, I think most of us are already know that the price of Bitcoin was going down until less then 50%, but soon after that the price of Bitcoin going up so fast until it double in just two weeks, if I am not mistaken. This sudden price changing is already happen and maybe will happen again in the future. But do not worry, for those people who do know Bitcoin for years will not worry and keep investing.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

Lucky are those who wait, This is the usual characteristics of cryptocurrency, the ups and down. Maybe you invest in a wrong timing. But look, Bitcoins started to recover its momentum in this past few days. The movement of cryptocurrency is like a climate, there is rainy, there is sunny. But we have to faced them all. Because a good trader knows how to deal in any circumstances comes.
Kynner

Activity: 188
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry

Btc is a pioneering coin in the field of electronic money, and Eth is a lot of applications for the ico platform so their value will increase over time.
carter937

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

We can see in the past few days the prices of bitcoin and altcoin have been rising steadily, which is very positive for the market. We can see the strong rebound of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin has broken the $ 10000 mark and is now over $ 11000 threshold. I believe tring the coming days bitcoin price will be able to touch the $ 12000 mark.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

Ok so I see that you are a newbie that's why you are somewhat lost at to what is going on. The market is in a crisis right now because there's so many negative news like governments around the world wanted to ban bitcoin and cryptos. And there's FUD's going around plus investors suddenly lost their trust because of the current situation which make it worst.

Fortunately, if you are going to invest today and hold it for least 6 months to 1 year, then you will get profits out of it. We just witnessing another test, but rest assured that we will fully recover and bounce back. No need to worry at this time. Just buy and hold your coins and do not panic at this very moment.
that should be a problem,because OP said that hes been here month ago,and adviced to invest to bitcoin and ethereum that I think he followed,so he has no funds to invest again,if im not mistaken month earlier the price of bitcoin is 11-14,000 dollar and now dropped to $9k maybe thats why he was bothered since the coin he invested is losing now
He is here for the long run even if he was advised to buy; he should have nothing to worry about. One cannot always have it all, and at the end, once the market recovers, he will recover too. All this can happen to any market, and over time, he will get used to it and worry less.

He should even count himself lucky buying at that value as some even bought hugely at the top while following the rally. So far, market is looking good and I expect people to start hoping and smiling again.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

Because every coin is too volatile and this volatility gives us profit and loss at the same time but there's no need to worry because it's all usual. And with your 1 month experience you're just about to see how this market runs and you have a long way to go thus eventually every thing will be clear to you.

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

There nothing top worry about it dude. It is happening because maybe there are lot of FUD out there where many of the community got panic in the news which leads more sellers in the platform exchange that is why many sell their coins due to their panic feelings.
Nothing at all to worry about. We have had cases like this several times; this market is not an exemption as well as other markets. The most important thing for anyone now is to look at the long term and decide to build on that. The market may not always give us what we want in a short term, but in the long term, it always ends up doing so. Anyone worrying now will only be worrying for nothing.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

As of now, I also Advice that we should buy btc and eth now because this is the best time And best opportunity to buy coins especially bitcoin and ethereum because that coins is the future coin or the very potential coins in the coming future. Let's all hope and believe in btc and eth. If btc recovers all of the coins will recover soon. Just still hodl and believe that things will go back in higher again.
Now is the right time for all those who failed to get hands on bitcoin or Ethereum in the past due to any reason. Nobody really knows when this dip will come to an end so all investors should buy more of these coins without wasting any other second. Once bitcoin will enter into pump phase, it will become very difficult to see such chance again. In future, even during the dips, bitcoin will have a high value. Selling out is not an option at present moment.
Yeah! Any smart fellow right now should see this as an opportunity to hold more of these coins. Sure, we may not have an idea where we are headed, but we sure believe that things should end up looking good from here and even if we end up wrong, it would only give us the chance to buy more in that case. What we need is a huge momentum for buying and the signals that would compel people to do so, with that, we should be fine.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

Because every coin is too volatile and this volatility gives us profit and loss at the same time but there's no need to worry because it's all usual. And with your 1 month experience you're just about to see how this market runs and you have a long way to go thus eventually every thing will be clear to you.

You are right, this market has a lot of potential, sometimes there are down there probably due to being manipulated with bad news rampant, I will still be hoping for Crytopia.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

You are right, this market has a lot of potential, sometimes there are down there probably due to being manipulated with bad news rampant, I will still be hoping for Crytopia.
but for some reason they focused on this project, and therefore probably made the right choice, especially if studying information and prospects for the future. At least only the investor should do this.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

You just invest in bitcoin without understand the risks. Price is volatile you should understand its risks because in this kind of investment you will lose if you dont know nothing. Market will rise again for sure.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

You just invest in bitcoin without understand the risks. Price is volatile you should understand its risks because in this kind of investment you will lose if you dont know nothing. Market will rise again for sure.
Yes it will rise again but if we don't have enough proper knowledge about this trend we will become a panic seller in that case we loss some profit but for those people who already familiar this trend they become hold it or buy more because it is a chance to buy and hold more coin because it will be rise again.

xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

I believe this is the time for us to buy and keep waiting for good returns. Direct to the point, wise investment needs a thorough study before placing your money. If you do your homework well, then you don't need to worry of losing money. Panic is not part of investment, as it will just ruin everything. It's better to keep calm and be patient. Everything will be back into normal situation
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

We can see that the market has been fluctuating in the last few days and has been fluctuating. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin after a continuous increase in many days until now has started to decline. After touching the $ 11,800 mark, the price of bitcoin has fallen to $ 9800. I think the bad news from India and the Japanese trading floor has made such bitcoin prices drop continuously.
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

yesterday's fraud happened because fud spread about btc so many people do panic sell, some people say fud deliberately spread because many investors want to invest in btc and make it cheap so they can buy a lot, you can take this opportunity for investment, do not ever hesitate with btc
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

the value of most cryptocoin based on the expectations of people. Investors hope for profits so when somethings happen opposed to their expections, the price will falls.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

TIME TO BUY NOW..IF YOU ARE LONG TERM INVESTOR...IF NOT THEN DON'T BUY ANY THINGS...

It is time to buy and hold wait for the bigger value. If we are truely investor we know how to wait because in business you know how to take a risk even in your money, time and effort. Value every movements and development in the market beause it is part of the progress. Investors hopes for a bigger profits than expences. I had observed that if the price will low people are  in panic selling than holding. If I were them I should choose hold because even their is no assurance at all but I know and I trust bitcoin because in every negative their is positive and it will happen.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: