Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 1341 times)
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and difficult to predict, bitcoin and Ethereum prices are continuously reduced in recent days and there is no sign of recovery. So I think the market is volatile and we should not invest at this point, which is extremely dangerous if the market is going down.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

Im also worried about the continuous price drop of bitcoin. Ive been holding my bitcoin for quite a while now. But you see being paranoid won't help me, I wanted to stay optimistic and believe that bitcoin will recover from all if this crashes.

I understand that many people try to launch FUD to create FOMO, so keep up the psychology in this market otherwise you will be led by the nose.
This is an ancient strategy to let down something that have created a remarkable effect on society. We have been seeing such enormous downfalls of different things when they were at their peak popularity. Some haters can never digest the success of their opponents so they start creating fuss. Talking bad, promoting bad image, lose talk, reading problems and much other.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and difficult to predict, bitcoin and Ethereum prices are continuously reduced in recent days and there is no sign of recovery. So I think the market is volatile and we should not invest at this point, which is extremely dangerous if the market is going down.
I know there are know points showing that market will recovery, but whales need to fake those charts and buy more bitcoin/altcoins. When the market fully recover, you will never know and missed the train. I think this is good time to buy because "high risk high return".

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

I think what is happening is very easy to understand when bitcoin prices fell sharply and there is no sign of increasing again in the past days. Bitcoin has such a large decline is due to the continuous bad news from the Chinese and Korean. In part, this is due to the psychology of taking profits before the traditional holiday of the Asian. I believe this is the time for us to buy and keep waiting for good returns.

I fully agree with you, Bitcoin has great potential, I am also looking forward to the recovery.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

Well, the btc is more go to the dunp and this is very difficult for us as a holders because if btc down then all of the coins and tokens are also down. That's the power of btc in the market, if btc become red then all tokens will also in red.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

I also always monitor the price in the coinmarketcap altcoins are affected of bitcoin price crashing but do not worry holt tight and give faith if bitcoin going again their pirce surely the altcoins price are completely fly in highest price, I think after is month bitcoin price raised again the price back to 11, 800 usd until the  price hit the 30k usd prediction after end of 2018.

Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

Right now is the best time to invest in promissing ICO´s if thair price is fixed with ETH.If you never had one,buy one..or some.I just can´t believe that ETH can go more deeper then this.Maybe 500,but will for sure get that 1000 and more high till september.And after that....But i´m not Nostradamus  Grin
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Im also worried about the continuous price drop of bitcoin. Ive been holding my bitcoin for quite a while now. But you see being paranoid won't help me, I wanted to stay optimistic and believe that bitcoin will recover from all if this crashes.

I understand that many people try to launch FUD to create FOMO, so keep up the psychology in this market otherwise you will be led by the nose.
This is an ancient strategy to let down something that have created a remarkable effect on society. We have been seeing such enormous downfalls of different things when they were at their peak popularity. Some haters can never digest the success of their opponents so they start creating fuss. Talking bad, promoting bad image, lose talk, reading problems and much other.
Asides from haters which I really do not see that to be the case, most of the FUDs generated are being used by some set of people called whales to drive down the market. Usually what they do is sell at the top, and then drive the market down as they please to pursue weak hands until they are fully satisfied and that is really how I see it. However, I do not see anything to always worry about in this case, as most times, it usually gets better afterwards.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

Right now is the best time to invest in promissing ICO´s if thair price is fixed with ETH.If you never had one,buy one..or some.I just can´t believe that ETH can go more deeper then this.Maybe 500,but will for sure get that 1000 and more high till september.And after that....But i´m not Nostradamus  Grin
And not only you are not a nostradamus. At the bitcointalk forum a lot of people try to predict and tell tales about crypto-currencies and prospects for the future. But only all these words are practically equal to zero and is not a reality. Therefore, I would pay less attention to other people's statements.
n3cr0cyb3r

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Asides from haters which I really do not see that to be the case, most of the FUDs generated are being used by some set of people called whales to drive down the market. Usually what they do is sell at the top, and then drive the market down as they please to pursue weak hands until they are fully satisfied and that is really how I see it. However, I do not see anything to always worry about in this case, as most times, it usually gets better afterwards.

I couldn't agree more with the Raven words.
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

Just the nature of this ecosystem. Of course, during bearish market, there are always lots of FUDs. But the main reason, this time, is the technical correction.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
TheShobo

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

This is indeed something that does happen and something to watch out for.
Whales have a lot of influence on the crypto market at the moment, which is one of the reasons it is as volatile as it is.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

Ok so I see that you are a newbie that's why you are somewhat lost at to what is going on. The market is in a crisis right now because there's so many negative news like governments around the world wanted to ban bitcoin and cryptos. And there's FUD's going around plus investors suddenly lost their trust because of the current situation which make it worst.

Fortunately, if you are going to invest today and hold it for least 6 months to 1 year, then you will get profits out of it. We just witnessing another test, but rest assured that we will fully recover and bounce back. No need to worry at this time. Just buy and hold your coins and do not panic at this very moment.

The market not going well this time. The price going downfall rapidly because of panic.
Its caused the FUD around and news like you said. And also chinese new year same like before.
I dont think this could be happen if the people not panic. But most trader panic then make this hapen.

The only thing we can hope for is that the market is recovering and everything will stabilize, there are many new investors to replace the fearful investors and sell everything.
shoujiuhaituo7

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

As you can see, the market is pulling out of capital, and it's been red for a week. The market is in crisis, because governments around the world want to ban bitcoin and passwords, so there's a lot of bad news.

I don't think the encryption market crashed, that's what the market is like, it's self-regulating.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

As you can see, the market is pulling out of capital, and it's been red for a week. The market is in crisis, because governments around the world want to ban bitcoin and passwords, so there's a lot of bad news.

I don't think the encryption market crashed, that's what the market is like, it's self-regulating.
that's true, because no one can manage the price and the market can grow by itself without us knowing. but at least this situation will pass and please be patient

rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

that's true, because no one can manage the price and the market can grow by itself without us knowing. but at least this situation will pass and please be patient
people will surely feel panic by seeing bitcoin prices continue to fall, we can say do not panic but some people are scared. honestly I am also afraid of this, at this time is a psychological test for everyone. hopefully the storm will pass quickly
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

Its hard to explain what is happening in the market today. Others say that its time to buy and hold coin. But i am afraid to buy coins because of the current position of the market.
if you're  afraid to buy coin because of the circumstance of the market nowadays then you must find new reliable coin  which is new coin that has a potential to grow, and dont forget to seek some information to prevent buying shitcoin. 'cause you must know whos behind the project to assured that your in a safe place.  

The correct advice, in fact, is choosing coin that has a good foundation and is in the top 20, which gives me peace of mind in this turbulent market.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:54 PM

Its hard to explain what is happening in the market today. Others say that its time to buy and hold coin. But i am afraid to buy coins because of the current position of the market.
if you're  afraid to buy coin because of the circumstance of the market nowadays then you must find new reliable coin  which is new coin that has a potential to grow, and dont forget to seek some information to prevent buying shitcoin. 'cause you must know whos behind the project to assured that your in a safe place.  

The correct advice, in fact, is choosing coin that has a good foundation and is in the top 20, which gives me peace of mind in this turbulent market.
Well, today the good situation is getting together so that at a cheap price can invest in very good and promising projects. Of course, I watch several ico companies, which because of the situation with the fall of the market, simply can not develop.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

The G20 Meeting in Buenos Aires on the weekend created an opportunity for all crypto moneys. FBS rejected requests to regulate the crypto money.
Bitcoin was stretched to the level of $ 7,600 before the announcement and then climbed to $ 8,200.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

As I see, the market is gradually withdrawn capital. I'm not an experienced person but I think the market is going to recover, hold Coin top value now to get the gift in the middle and end of 2018.  Wink
You can see that the G20 summit meeting took place as well as there were very positive issues with the passed bitcoin, which prompted the market to rebound, bitcoin and altcoin prices during the day. Today, there is a strong recovery. This is an opportunity for us to trade once the market has shown signs of recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: