Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 1341 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:21:29 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 09:31:22 AM by marcbitcoins

Im also worried about the continuous price drop of bitcoin. Ive been holding my bitcoin for quite a while now. But you see being paranoid won't help me, I wanted to stay optimistic and believe that bitcoin will recover from all if this crashes.

It seems that the dip is stop but we should not be too confident that corrections is finally over because it happens three times already this year that after the dip was stop but it dips more again. I suggest not to worry to much and not to become paranoid because we really don't know what is coming that we need to be 100% physically and mentally fit to be ready during decision making if ever if this corrections might happen again in 4th times.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

The market of crypto currency has often fallen, look at its history. Just recently it has soared very much, so the fall is felt especially strongly.

Thank god it is recovering gradually, I have great expectations back in Crytopia.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!
WHAT? Can you explain clearly? You are scaring me.  Cry Cry

It is some FUD man, don't get scared so easily. Besides if that is gonna scare you then you probably should get away from bitcointalk for a couple of days, this nasty stretch may not be over just yet.

I am trying to consult with everyone and I want to have the most personal opinion, but have to weigh very carefully. Crytopia and Blockchain are too potent, so do not sell any potential coin early.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

Believe that market will be healthy again just keep holding and never to sell your coins, this certain situation will be a testing ground to those who wanted to earn much bigger, bloody market really scared those newbies in this industry better to keep reading and holding good judgement will let you get some glimpse of possible things that will happen along the way, bitcoin together with those well known alts will find their momentum back so better to be ready and hold more.

I am doing already still I find many creating a thread continuously in the multiple section but I do not know whether they have the own strategy or not. That will alone works better to manage the fund in the cryptocurrency crisis time.
When the bullshit fiat cash is being top in the market why not technology expert bitcoin not be top in the market buddy.
I do not know what their motives are, I'm a Newbie and I just want to consult everyone to be able to sum up the little experience of people from this to ponder my  decision.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
It's common, decreasing and increasing due to cryptocurrncy decentral and because decentral many are interested, you should get used to this situation. Today cryptocurrency recovers and shows improvement so you have to set up a strategy if there is an unpredictable price movement.

HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!
WHAT? Can you explain clearly? You are scaring me.  Cry Cry
That is all he is doing. Scaring people. Do not listen. Just HODL and do not look at your portfolio for a while. It will pass Smiley

I just want to ask for clarity, in my spirit, I still try to keep calm and Hold the top coin
HuyNgu99 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

Its hard to explain what is happening in the market today. Others say that its time to buy and hold coin. But i am afraid to buy coins because of the current position of the market.

At every opportunity there is risk, but I think Crytopia with BTC has a very good place in financial circles, I decided to hold to the die.
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
As of now, I also Advice that we should buy btc and eth now because this is the best time And best opportunity to buy coins especially bitcoin and ethereum because that coins is the future coin or the very potential coins in the coming future. Let's all hope and believe in btc and eth. If btc recovers all of the coins will recover soon. Just still hodl and believe that things will go back in higher again.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

The main factor that causes various altcoin decreased is the emerging many issues that circulate that there are coins stolen by hackers.So that investors as soon as possible to act by selling all assets even though the price is down.But you do not have to worry because I'm sure that in the next few months altcoin prices will rise again once the issue begins to subside.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

Many people asking the same question and get the same answer, news speculation make supply and demand not balance anymore. But because create so deep top bottom make us worry about our asset. This situation is natural and realistic and we can't do anything except hold our coin until when we don't know. Same like me, just stay calm and try new way to create income out side crypto market is better option. 

HuyOcCho1999

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

I am also losing more than half of the account, hoping that the market will soon recover.  Cry Cry
makngeerwork

Activity: 141

???

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

As of now, I also Advice that we should buy btc and eth now because this is the best time And best opportunity to buy coins especially bitcoin and ethereum because that coins is the future coin or the very potential coins in the coming future. Let's all hope and believe in btc and eth. If btc recovers all of the coins will recover soon. Just still hodl and believe that things will go back in higher again.

Buy bitcoins right now is good but I strongly advise that people should monitor first and learn their position upon buying so that they will not get panic if some dumps will came, But if holders can able to manipulate their emotions then today will be the best time to buy since the dump is so huge and the price will be stretch again soon and maybe it will be on mid year of this year.

███    TWITTER   FLUX   WHITEPAPER  ███
███    WEBSITE   GAMING ECOSYSTEM        MEDIUM      ███
███  TELEGRAM  VALVE  UBISOFT  ██████ Origin  GAMELOFT      FACEBOOK   ███
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

There is a market correction. There is no constant price increase without correction. After correction, prices will again rise. So do not worry. This happens every year. The market is cyclical.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

No ones predict but still hodl is the best we need to do now. Dont sell, stay and believe in btc. You must know that holding is worth it, no one holders are become loser.
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

BTC has good support at 5,000$
We can see in the past few days bitcoin is suffering a terrible storm, the bad news to the press has caused the bitcoin price and other coin is severely reduced. Typically Bitcoin lost 70% of its value since early 2018 when a bitcoin was priced at $ 19800. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price can not go down to $ 5,000, as the resistance at $ 6000 is very high, it has rebounded bitcoin prices and is now adjusted to $ 8000.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

I believe that the days of the market are suffering from a terrible storm, from the beginning of 2018 until now the cockroaches of bitcoin and other coins continuously decreased, due to the bad news repeatedly to bitcoin. Countries such as Korea and China have repeatedly issued bans on bitcoin, which has drastically reduced the price of bitcoin and the market lost a large number of investors.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

It's just a normal huge dump at the early of every year. You should check the price chart of Bitcoin few recent year I think you can see the same huge dump like this at the early of the year. Beside there are also a lot of bad news for cryptocurrency come from US, Korea and other countries, it also affect to the price of the whole market. But for now everything is fine and the market is rising back slowly Smiley

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:28:40 PM

Ok so I see that you are a newbie that's why you are somewhat lost at to what is going on. The market is in a crisis right now because there's so many negative news like governments around the world wanted to ban bitcoin and cryptos. And there's FUD's going around plus investors suddenly lost their trust because of the current situation which make it worst.

Fortunately, if you are going to invest today and hold it for least 6 months to 1 year, then you will get profits out of it. We just witnessing another test, but rest assured that we will fully recover and bounce back. No need to worry at this time. Just buy and hold your coins and do not panic at this very moment.
It's a good time to buy, but I feel there is a worry for the future, because I will not know how the market going forward, up or down. Does anyone want to give advice on how to eliminate my concerns?

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

It's common, decreasing and increasing due to cryptocurrncy decentral and because decentral many are interested, you should get used to this situation. Today cryptocurrency recovers and shows improvement so you have to set up a strategy if there is an unpredictable price movement.

Yeah the price decreased is common but for now the issue is serious since theirs a threat of country banning of using bitcoins, But I think they will not do it since theirs so many people will abide that nor stop that since they earned much benifits on crypto's. But later on this days maybe we can see an unpredictable movement with bitcoins since we never know on what month will bitcoins surprise us with huge surge.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

Beside there are also a lot of bad news for cryptocurrency come from US, Korea and other countries, it also affect to the price of the whole market. But for now everything is fine and the market is rising back slowly Smiley
What bad news is there from the US and South Korea? You are just writing here what you have read somewhere, and take it for granted. The only actual negative announcement we have had came from China, and that's it.

And it wasn't even anything new or that we didn't have seen coming. China has been signalling more harsh regulations on crypto for quite some months now, so it's weird that people see it as something new.

If I tell you that I might end up going to do this or that in the coming months, and actually end up doing it, will it then still be a surprise? Especially with how China has forced its exchanges to shut down? Grow up.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: