Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4366 times)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

I really love their concept,,great project
Thanks for your honest support! Think about the huge potential to leverage advanced Artificial Intelligence technology to provide the best personalized learning eco system that will help students gain confidence at studying and make it easy and systematic for them to tackle their weaknesses timely so they can feel that they are making progress and that their efforts are paying off. Also about the prospect of using the blockchain technologies' enormous utility in introducing token reward programs that will help high-potential, high-impact ventures like BitSchool to expand and improve their platforms in a previously unthinkable manner. Also think about using tokens to give back to your society and community by helping students having financial difficulties to get the much-needed care and opportunities to learn so that they can be on an equal basis with their more financially lucky peers. This is the concept that we are pursuing and that makes us move ahead with vengeance. So thank you for your encouragement and support, and we will keep moving on with the goal to realize our concept, mission, and vision! ^^

Best,
BitSchool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:39:46 AM

wow nice concept crypto based on schooling nice IDEA dev
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:46:17 AM

Hello Bitschool, having a look at your website https://www.bitschool.io/ & sussing out what Bitschool has to offer. Thanks
Hi there,
Great! Let us know if you have any questions or comments while you're reading our materials, we'd be more than happy to address them or get your invaluable insight^^  Besides, don't miss our whitepaper as it is a comprehensive portrait of everything we do, plan, and deliver. Just to give you some momentum, in a nutshell, 'Provide the best and ideal option to create the perfect personalized learning environment' and 'Help those who needs our help most' are kind of summarizing the big pictures of BitSchool. For the former picture, we integrate AI (Artificial Intelligence) based Adaptive eLearning applications with Teaching and Tutoring. And behind this integration, our team of dedicated teachers are working relentlessly to accurately capture the problems and solutions of our current education practices so that our platform will be able to provide the most effective path to educational excellence. For the latter, our blockchain-based GoGreenFund will contribute significantly to resolving the unequal affordability of high-quality education. So please stay tuned for the positive impact and changes BitSchool will bring to global education, and keep following and supporting us! Your support means everything to BitSchool^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:25:03 AM

wow nice concept crypto based on schooling nice IDEA dev
Big thx duncaneastlance! As you're well aware, the blockchain technology is mostly associated with decentralization and how this creates the best transparent transaction mechanism. We totally agree to this aspect, but at BitSchool, our belief is that the advantage of blockchain moves way beyond this. Actually working with our partners, we're aware that they have some pretty solid ideas too on creatively and innovatively using the blockchain technology to benefit as much people as possible like us. So our guess is that we will see more and more platforms that will use the blockchain technology in extremely innovative ways like BitSchool and provide unthinkable products and services to the benefits of users. But you're definitely hitting the right mark here. Our crypto programs (actually called Tokening) allows to do so many great things that will help not only launch our platform successfully, but expand our customer base (teachers, tutors, students, learners, parents etc) rapidly, offer huge discounts for token purchases, constantly improve every aspect of our platform including but not limited to the service qualities of tutors, perfecting our AI database, working on airtight platform security and so on and so forth. Also we're really looking forward to having our GoGreenFund up and running asap so that we can start receiving applications for our token scholarships and also from tutors who volunteer their time and efforts to give underprivileged kids the chance for learning. So keep your continuous interest in BitSchool and help us usher in these positive changes! ^^ Thx again!

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

I joined the project and  share :

https://t.me/airdroplegitinfo/147

Hi Pandgandaran,

For the airdrop, have you fulfilled the requirements posted on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937.0 ?   If you haven't, please take a look and make sure you have done the registration with our webpage and posted your required info on our Airdrop thread. If you any question, let me know^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:48:04 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 06:53:14 AM by Bitschoolai

Having been following this project for a few days I'm surprised this thread has hardly any posts as this is such an amazing project. I notice that you guys have went up a lot on twitter/telegram though so well done guys :-).

I have had a little play with your MVP and I must say its better than I originally thought it would be, how close is it to a product that you could push to market?

Hi PhilBitcoin,

Yeah agree, the post count of our ANN thread is not as high as we want it to be, but we believe it is more important to provide the thread posters with clear answers, explanations, and our thoughts on their feedbacks than receiving a large influx of posters with half-baked replies. However, like you mentioned about our twitter and telegram followers, we are getting decent inflow and we believe that we're gaining recognition in the community. So we will keep up our effort to reach out to the community as much as possible so that they will know about BitSchool, its innovative features that will realize perfect personalized learning, and the many good things arising from its blockchain base. So bear with us and please continue your interest and support^^

As to the MVP, it's really the prototype of our Adaptive AI Assessment and our tech experts are working real hard on fortifying its capabilities and you can expect it to be launched to the market any moment. And once we've secured our development fund through the token sale, we will start the development of other AI products, incl. the the advanced version of the Adaptive AI Assessment with much broadened topic areas, and we will work real hard (that's just us, our nature) to push them out to the market as fast as we can, you can count on that! ^^

Thx for your kind compliment, it's real incentive to us, along with your great insight and feedback. Keep following us and we'll inform you of any new development or news on our side!

Best,
BitSchool

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:02:48 AM

UPDATE: Added italian translation.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

Just chance upon this ico and it seems very interesting. And like what the other say, this deserve more views and awareness. It is a great project.

Recently, i came across bitdegree and i am quite attracted by it. What would be the main different between bitschool and bitdegree?

FunnyAttitude

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

This ico looks good. However, what i notice is that the hardcap for this ico is 50k eth = 50mil usd??
hotcoin1234

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

I am interested in investing in this ICO and currently i am reading on the white paper and i might have some questions here and there..... firstly may i know how do you all arrive to a reasonable fee that can cater for difference countries of student and at the same time obtaining high quality tutoring services to the students?
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

Just chance upon this ico and it seems very interesting. And like what the other say, this deserve more views and awareness. It is a great project.

Recently, i came across bitdegree and i am quite attracted by it. What would be the main different between bitschool and bitdegree?
Hi BlockFolksHQ,

First of all, thx for your interest and we're totally agreeing to your view that 'this deserve more views and awareness. It is a great project'. I always believe that when a product is really innovative and worthy, people ultimately take notice of it and that's how good products begin to gain popularity. However, just because a product is good, it doesn't mean that communicating the product’s features and advantages is not necessary. It's even more important to talk and communicate with potential users so that they have a clear understanding of the benefits and utilities this product would provide to them and only when this is achieved, they will start paying attention and might purchase and use it. So definitely we have to explore our communication channels more aggressively so that there will be more and more people like you. Thx for your constructive feedbacks! Please give us more ^^;

As for BitDegree, I'm not an expert of their business model. However, I understand that it's a MOOC providing technology courses being paid by their tokens issued like scholarships. So we are very different:

1. First of all, the Learning Topics we provide are not confined to technology courses and our products and services will span every subject area such as Math, Literature, Science, IT and so on and so forth. Especially as our model integrates the tutoring platform, the subjects will actually depend on what customers are looking for and what our tutors can provide. The insights on subjects will be integrated in our AI product as well.

2. Our platform is built upon Artificial Intelligence technology (AI) and will address the whole cycle of educational process from assessing the student's current proficiency level to providing the most appropriate learning resources that matches the student's learning needs, style and learning pathway. So in this regard, our platform is unique and we haven't seen either an eLearning or online education platform that offers AI to resolve the current education problems – FYI, (a) Difficulty to track the student's progress or improvements as frequently as required; (b) Education is tailored to the average student rather than the individual; (c) it's hard to provide personalized feedback timely and in a focused way.

3. Our scholarship issued by our GoGreenFund targets low-income students or students with financial difficulty and will contribute to enhancing the equal affordability of high-quality education as these scholarship recipients can use the tokens to purchase tutoring services or AI products on our platform. Also the GoGreenFund rewards tutor volunteers who sacrifice their time and effort to provide good education to underprivileged students by transaction-fee exemption coupons (they use this coupons to get their transaction fees exempted). As portion of our transaction fee will be contributed to the GoGreenFund to fund its operations, users are actually contributing to equal learning opportunities while making every purchase on our platform. And this is what we truly like about the fund's structure.

4. Our AI platform is perfectly integrated with our online tutoring platform. Although our AI applications will be crucial in realizing the ideal personalized learning eco system, we concluded that without connecting it to on-demand tutors, it's not perfect. So this is how it works. A student in a class made his assessment and begin working on his weakness. There is one question he doesn't quite get, but due to the many students comprising a class, he lost his chance to ask his teacher. No worries because he simply has to connect using his tablet to our on-demand tutor network, find the right tutor, and get instant lesson or feedback regarding the specific question. Also the teacher has to create a lesson plan that would benefit all students and this is not easy, she also has a lot of marking to do. Don't worry, she can easily utilize BitSchool's Dynamic Marking System that would partly or fully conduct the marking process on behalf of the teacher or she can connect with an on-demand tutor who is capable of helping her with the marking. As you can see, this connection will create the perfect education environment where the teacher is able to teach effectively and every student is able to get smart.

5. Every high-tech project has strong business experts and technologists. However, what differentiates us in terms of people is that we have dedicated teachers and student team members who are united around the same goal to create the best education environment where teachers can teach effectively and where no student is left behind. These teachers and students team members are the main sources that allow us to breathe educational reality into our design, development and deployment of our products and services, and ultimately build systems and services that are truly matching the needs of all education participants such as teachers, tutors, students and parents.

Um…you raised a very good question and it allowed me to think profoundly. Thanks a lot as I know this kind of question can only be raised out of serious interest, and we appreciate you for that. Please keep continuing your interest, passion and support for BitSchool! ^^

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

Hi may i check with you what exchange are your token to be traded on? And do you have a plan to integrate a crypto exchange function in your platform?

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:23:22 AM

This ico looks good. However, what i notice is that the hardcap for this ico is 50k eth = 50mil usd??
Hi Funny Attitude,

Thx for the compliment, it means a lot^^ First of all, our token, the BSCH, is tied to ETH and currently due to the drop in ETH, the Max Cap won’t reach $50Mil. Currently we allocated 75% to the public and 50% of the public fund raised is expected to be spent on designing and developing our AI products and 10% for our online tutoring platform. It takes a lot of money, time and effort to perfect our comprehensive line of AI products and that’s why we allocated such a significant portion of the public fund to it. Hope this addressed your question and, if not, please let us know^^

Best,
BitSchool
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

Have your team arrive to the payment part like will you all be using a pre paid or post paid method for learning on your platform.  How long can the deposit credit last and what will happen when the credit due date reach but there are still credits there.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:32:37 AM

Hi may i check with you what exchange are your token to be traded on? And do you have a plan to integrate a crypto exchange function in your platform?
Hello^^

Thx for putting this question on our BitSchool ANN thread. As I mentioned, it would be of great interest to our BitSchool supporters, followers, and prospective participants in our token sale ^^

We haven't decided yet with respect to the exchange(s) that our BSCH will be traded on. However, currently we're researching the best options and once our Token Sale is complete, it will be listed on exchange(s) and we will formally announce it on our webpage, newsletter and other social media venues. As to the crypto exchange function, currently we don't have plans to implement it, but it's definitely an option in our future if it's going to facilitate the BSCH transactions on our platform and thereby ease the purchasing process of our products and services for our users.

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

I am interested in investing in this ICO and currently i am reading on the white paper and i might have some questions here and there..... firstly may i know how do you all arrive to a reasonable fee that can cater for difference countries of student and at the same time obtaining high quality tutoring services to the students?
Hi hotcoin1234,

Thx for your interest and effort to go through our sheer whitepaper, it’ll be worth your time! ^^ So I’m not sure if I correctly understood your question. My guess is you’re not talking about our transaction fee, but the tutoring service fees. So I’ll base my answer on the latter. The service fee is actually one of our important differentiation factors. Our tutoring platform will have a two-way bidding system through which both the tutors and learners can open a bid. This bidding system will allow a price agreement that is not unilateral and does not involve uncertainty cause you don’t know what the other’s pricing position is, and will enable a price determination based on demand and supply in the tutoring market. We believe that this process will allow learners and tutors to reach a reasonable price level. It could be possible that competent tutors in low-income countries might gain a price advantage over equivalently competent tutors in high-income countries who receives higher fees because of the higher income level (of course this assumes the tutors in low-income countries are able to provide their services because they know the local language of the different country). However, our platform will provide these tutors living in high-income countries with a much bigger global market and this may compensate their lost income due to the competition with tutors from low-income countries who may have a price edge over them. Also our AI products will help tutors to deliver their services more effectively across borders (for example, a tutor who wants to enter a new market can use our Adaptive AI Assessment which will be provided in that country’s language and quickly understand the learner’s learning needs despite the tutor’s unfamiliarity with that country’s education system)

As to our quality assurance, when the tutor or learner enter or participate in the bid, they will be provided with various materials that would help them assess the tutor’s quality including but not limited to past service reviews and ratings on our platform, tutor resume (including expertise areas), and syllabus. Our customer service reps will conduct necessary background checks of the tutor’s submitted materials and we will also have token rewards for those who help us with our verification process.

Hope this addressed your question and, if not, please let us know.

Best,
BitSchool
BlockFolksHQ

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

Hi BlockFolksHQ,

First of all, thx for your interest and we're totally agreeing to your view that 'this deserve more views and awareness. It is a great project'. I always believe that when a product is really innovative and worthy, people ultimately take notice of it and that's how good products begin to gain popularity. However, just because a product is good, it doesn't mean that communicating the product’s features and advantages is not necessary. It's even more important to talk and communicate with potential users so that they have a clear understanding of the benefits and utilities this product would provide to them and only when this is achieved, they will start paying attention and might purchase and use it. So definitely we have to explore our communication channels more aggressively so that there will be more and more people like you. Thx for your constructive feedbacks! Please give us more ^^;

As for BitDegree, I'm not an expert of their business model. However, I understand that it's a MOOC providing technology courses being paid by their tokens issued like scholarships. So we are very different:

1. First of all, the Learning Topics we provide are not confined to technology courses and our products and services will span every subject area such as Math, Literature, Science, IT and so on and so forth. Especially as our model integrates the tutoring platform, the subjects will actually depend on what customers are looking for and what our tutors can provide. The insights on subjects will be integrated in our AI product as well.

2. Our platform is built upon Artificial Intelligence technology (AI) and will address the whole cycle of educational process from assessing the student's current proficiency level to providing the most appropriate learning resources that matches the student's learning needs, style and learning pathway. So in this regard, our platform is unique and we haven't seen either an eLearning or online education platform that offers AI to resolve the current education problems – FYI, (a) Difficulty to track the student's progress or improvements as frequently as required; (b) Education is tailored to the average student rather than the individual; (c) it's hard to provide personalized feedback timely and in a focused way.

3. Our scholarship issued by our GoGreenFund targets low-income students or students with financial difficulty and will contribute to enhancing the equal affordability of high-quality education as these scholarship recipients can use the tokens to purchase tutoring services or AI products on our platform. Also the GoGreenFund rewards tutor volunteers who sacrifice their time and effort to provide good education to underprivileged students by transaction-fee exemption coupons (they use this coupons to get their transaction fees exempted). As portion of our transaction fee will be contributed to the GoGreenFund to fund its operations, users are actually contributing to equal learning opportunities while making every purchase on our platform. And this is what we truly like about the fund's structure.

4. Our AI platform is perfectly integrated with our online tutoring platform. Although our AI applications will be crucial in realizing the ideal personalized learning eco system, we concluded that without connecting it to on-demand tutors, it's not perfect. So this is how it works. A student in a class made his assessment and begin working on his weakness. There is one question he doesn't quite get, but due to the many students comprising a class, he lost his chance to ask his teacher. No worries because he simply has to connect using his tablet to our on-demand tutor network, find the right tutor, and get instant lesson or feedback regarding the specific question. Also the teacher has to create a lesson plan that would benefit all students and this is not easy, she also has a lot of marking to do. Don't worry, she can easily utilize BitSchool's Dynamic Marking System that would partly or fully conduct the marking process on behalf of the teacher or she can connect with an on-demand tutor who is capable of helping her with the marking. As you can see, this connection will create the perfect education environment where the teacher is able to teach effectively and every student is able to get smart.

5. Every high-tech project has strong business experts and technologists. However, what differentiates us in terms of people is that we have dedicated teachers and student team members who are united around the same goal to create the best education environment where teachers can teach effectively and where no student is left behind. These teachers and students team members are the main sources that allow us to breathe educational reality into our design, development and deployment of our products and services, and ultimately build systems and services that are truly matching the needs of all education participants such as teachers, tutors, students and parents.

Um…you raised a very good question and it allowed me to think profoundly. Thanks a lot as I know this kind of question can only be raised out of serious interest, and we appreciate you for that. Please keep continuing your interest, passion and support for BitSchool! ^^

Best,
BitSchool

Thanks for the great explanation. What is making me think more is that the ICO seems to focus on AI technology and how to integrate that into the education system. However, how do you draw a clear line between automation and individualization.  Overall, school is more about teaching as a group and it is quite hard to craft individual materials. That is why some families got tutors to help the students to learn better. However, it is very expensive to purely hire tutors for all the subjects. So how do you differentiate the different ability of the students and how to offer more assistance to those who had greater studies needs.

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

Have your team arrive to the payment part like will you all be using a pre paid or post paid method for learning on your platform.  How long can the deposit credit last and what will happen when the credit due date reach but there are still credits there.
Hi Raddish,

We will have a traditional centralized payment system like PayPal and a decentralized blockchain based transaction system for our BSCH, and we two different pricing schemes:

1.   Tutoring Service: The payment to tutors will follow an escrow mechanism and the money will be held in the customer escrow until the tutor delivers her service and both agree that her service was successfully completed. Then the money will be moved to the tutor’s escrow and will be paid. Of course we will also have a dispute period during which the customer can raise any issues he might have with his tutor and once a dispute is raised, the money in the customer’s escrow will not be transferred to the tutor’s escrow until the dispute is resolved.
2.   AI Products and other Fixed-Price Products: For these products, we won’t offer the escrow service as these are products and not services. Also the fee will be formed as a licensing fee for the usage of our AI and other fixed-price products (FYI, other fixed-price product is like our Integrated Web Solution which will be an effective online lecturing application).

Hope this addressed your question and, if not, please let us know. Thanks for the great question and look forward to your constant interest in BitSchool! ^^

Cheers,
BitSchool
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

Thanks for your prompt reply,  wouldn't it be unfair if the tutor has already teach the student by they file as dispute under PayPal system?
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:58:19 AM

Hi BlockFolksHQ,

Best,
BitSchool

Thanks for the great explanation. What is making me think more is that the ICO seems to focus on AI technology and how to integrate that into the education system. However, how do you draw a clear line between automation and individualization.  Overall, school is more about teaching as a group and it is quite hard to craft individual materials. That is why some families got tutors to help the students to learn better. However, it is very expensive to purely hire tutors for all the subjects. So how do you differentiate the different ability of the students and how to offer more assistance to those who had greater studies needs.
Hi BlockFolksQ,

Please find my answers to your questions:

(Q) What is making me think more is that the ICO seems to focus on AI technology and how to integrate that into the education system.
(A) Yep you’re partly right, however, it’s not only AI tech, but also tutoring. Like I envisaged in my earlier response, the on-demand tutoring service will form a crucial part in realizing personalized learning. We actually also have plans to integrate location-based tutoring which will allow instant meetups to resolve spontaneous learning needs on an one-on-one basis. But the bottom line is the AI integration into education is the greatest theme of BitSchool.

(Q) However, how do you draw a clear line between automation and individualization. 
(A) I think there’s a misunderstanding. Our Adaptive AI Assessment or the Personalized Learning Checklist (PLC) is not automation but individualization. The Assessment tool will accurately evaluate the student’s proficiency level per topics and sub topics, and the PLC will present the results i.e strength and weaknesses. However, our Dynamic Marking System, which will help teachers with their marking process, will be initially an Automation, but as the computer learns the teachers’ marking habits, patterns, behavior and etc, it’ll get sufficiently intelligent so that it could actually conduct the marking by itself on behalf of the teacher. So the Dynamic Marking is more targeting to make the teacher’s job more effective but it also has an individualization aspect by its ability to generate appropriate feedbacks to students. However, this part will not be available initially and will be developed by our AI technologists. And our goal is to train the computer to the point that it could actually mark and provide feedbacks to very complicated and creative tasks such as essays. Also our Adaptive Video Technology will be used for personalizing learning as it will be able to present learning videos that matches the student’s learning needs and style. So as you can see, to us, actually the automation and individualization is quite clearly divided.

(Q) Overall, school is more about teaching as a group and it is quite hard to craft individual materials. That is why some families got tutors to help the students to learn better. However, it is very expensive to purely hire tutors for all the subjects. So how do you differentiate the different ability of the students and how to offer more assistance to those who had greater studies needs.
(A) Great point! This is actually explaining the background of our integration of AI with tutoring. We envisage to individualize the learning of students by the collaboration between AI and tutoring. So as I mentioned above, the AI will reach a point where it can provide appropriate learning resources and feedbacks that meet the student’s specific learning needs and style. Maybe this could be enough for certain students but not enough for some. For the latter, by using our on-demand tutoring service which will provide not general but spontaneous and targeted lessons for specific tasks or questions, these students will be able to supplement their learning with the AI. And these on-demand sessions in terms of service fees will be much cheaper than formal tutoring services that are usually performed over a length of time. However, there is still a chance that the learning needs of some students might not be handled through this process and in this case, they would be better off getting formal tutoring services. However, we believe that our system and the personalized learning environment we will create will cover the learning needs of most students.

Hope I addressed your questions and feel free to let me know if you have any other or if I was not accurate in some aspects. Thx again for your serious interest in BitSchool.

Best,
BitSchool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: