Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4374 times)
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

The most important thing is to get famous universities and teachers to join us. Only in this way can we better serve the scholars.
Said123

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

great project.goodluck
Whats up

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

great traffic on this thread and useful discussions, very helpful. I'm a potential investor and want to know if you have any individual cap in your ico? and what is the value of token? I'm most probably going to use BTC, is it okay?
Hi Whats up,

We currently have no plans of putting an individual cap and the BSCH is tied to ETH (1ETH = 6000BSCH). Also we're only receiving ETH so sorry, but BTC won't work. If you have any other questions, pls let us know and thx for your intent to invest in BitSchool! Look forward to your continuous interest and support^^

Best,
BitSchool
Thank you for the information. i think this project is really great and wish good luck!!
risa20

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

i ve read the whitepaper, and like your business plan. btw I didn’t see a whitelist registration on your webpage. Do you have a whitelist and how can I participate?  

Hi BitSchool Supporter,

Thanks for the compliment of our whitepaper and yeah, we have a solid business proposition and it will have great positive impact on improving the current education practices and providing equal learning opportunity. Besides, right now we're running an airdrop which information you can find at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937.0  So please participate and enter your interest in getting the BitSchool Token - BSCH! As to the whitelist, yep currently we don't have one but are planning some activity through which you'd be able to express your intent of donation and support for BitSchool. Stay tuned as we'll announce it once it's ready :-)

Appreciate your interest and keep supporting us!

Best,

BitSchool
Yes. i read about your airdrop and will definitely participate in the campaign. By the way, "buy 1token 1token get free" promotion has a purchase amount limitation per person, right..?
treeHouge

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

i ve read the whitepaper, and like your business plan. btw I didn’t see a whitelist registration on your webpage. Do you have a whitelist and how can I participate? 

Hi BitSchool Supporter,

Thanks for the compliment of our whitepaper and yeah, we have a solid business proposition and it will have great positive impact on improving the current education practices and providing equal learning opportunity. Besides, right now we're running an airdrop which information you can find at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937.0  So please participate and enter your interest in getting the BitSchool Token - BSCH! As to the whitelist, yep currently we don't have one but are planning some activity through which you'd be able to express your intent of donation and support for BitSchool. Stay tuned as we'll announce it once it's ready :-)

Best,

BitSchool
Yes. i read about your airdrop and will definitely participate in the campaign. By the way, "buy 1token 1token get free" promotion has a purchase amount limitation per person, right..?

good catch. this is what i concern about.
homecoin56

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

great project.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

Hi BitSchool Supporter,

Thanks for the compliment of our whitepaper and yeah, we have a solid business proposition and it will have great positive impact on improving the current education practices and providing equal learning opportunity. Besides, right now we're running an airdrop which information you can find at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937.0  So please participate and enter your interest in getting the BitSchool Token - BSCH! As to the whitelist, yep currently we don't have one but are planning some activity through which you'd be able to express your intent of donation and support for BitSchool. Stay tuned as we'll announce it once it's ready :-)

Best,

BitSchool

good catch. this is what i concern about.

Hi guys,

The individual limit is 3000BSCH.

Best,
BitSchool
saija05

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Airdrop and Bounty Hunter

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

where is the roadmap dev?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Athlean

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

Good afternoon! Great project I hope it will be a stable token and a real alternative to bitcoin. Good luck with the ICO!
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

where is the roadmap dev?

Hi Saija05,

We have our roadmap on our webpage and whitepaper, you can find it there^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

Good afternoon! Great project I hope it will be a stable token and a real alternative to bitcoin. Good luck with the ICO!

Hi Athlean,

It might be good to take a close look at our 'Embedded Put Option' section on our webpage (it's also illustrated with examples in the FAQ) and see how it's going to contribute to maintaining stability in our token. It's a quite clever scheme and if you have any questions regarding it, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to discuss it^^

Best,
BitSchool
PhilBitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

Hey guys, i'm a real fan of open source (I love Linux etc lol) and was wondering if you are planning to do any parts of your project as open source?
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

Hey guys, i'm a real fan of open source (I love Linux etc lol) and was wondering if you are planning to do any parts of your project as open source?

Hi PhilBitcoin,

Yes we do believe in open source projects too! :-). We intend to soon release our smart contract as open source on our github repository so please check their often! In terms of our main program, we may release some elements as open source but we do feel in order to be the most competitive and maintain the best product in the marketplace that we will need to keep some parts under wraps.

Kind Regards,

BitSchool Team.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

UPDATE: Added Romanian translation of ANN
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:02:25 AM

This is a good platform for self discipline learner as a real teacheris really present, how do you allensure the studying material is on par with the current syllabus? Every country goverment got their own like singapre and malaysia is MOE does that means that you all are working with one of the governmentbodiesso as to deliver a standard of teaching or how should it be done?
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:32:45 AM

This is a good platform for self discipline learner as a real teacheris really present, how do you allensure the studying material is on par with the current syllabus? Every country goverment got their own like singapre and malaysia is MOE does that means that you all are working with one of the governmentbodiesso as to deliver a standard of teaching or how should it be done?

Ya hotcoin1234 I totally agree with you that studying on your own need a certain amount of hard work with discipline and it is not an easy thing to do.  Most people will give up halfway upon reaching what they want to achieve.  Firstly we can't vouch the authenticity of the materials standard,  secondly we must make our own time table unlike going to the school.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:31:34 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 04:44:12 AM by Bitschoolai

Ya hotcoin1234 I totally agree with you that studying on your own need a certain amount of hard work with discipline and it is not an easy thing to do.  Most people will give up halfway upon reaching what they want to achieve.  Firstly we can't vouch the authenticity of the materials standard,  secondly we must make our own time table unlike going to the school.

Hi Hotcoin1234 and Raddish,

Very good discussion points! Our platform will consider and integrate the different educational environments per countries and their education systems. And how we do this? We have implemented and will expand our Course Admins who are educational experts with substantial expertise in teaching across various study topics, and they will be responsible for expanding our AI Database and design courses and contents to be integrated in our AI products. They will not only contribute with their own teaching knowledge and experience, but also manage inputs and ideas from the global education community by encouraging the participation of teachers and tutors to dedicate their knowledge to expanding our AI knowledge base (tokens rewards are set up to facilitate this process). These Course Admins and their created community of willing educators will come from various nationalities and possess knowledge of diverse education systems, and this would be a very effective way to customize our AI products to different countries and their different education system. The integration of diverse education system will be very instrumental for our tutors as well since they can leverage our AI tools to effectively tutor customers in different countries they have never served before, so it is considered a great marketing tool and teaching assistant for tutors when they want to serve customers in unfamiliar regions and education systems.

Hope this addressed your questions and let's keep this highly informative discussions going! ^^

Best,
BitSchool
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:04:23 AM

Ya hotcoin1234 I totally agree with you that studying on your own need a certain amount of hard work with discipline and it is not an easy thing to do.  Most people will give up halfway upon reaching what they want to achieve.  Firstly we can't vouch the authenticity of the materials standard,  secondly we must make our own time table unlike going to the school.

Very good discussion points! Our platform will consider and integrate the different educational environments per countries and their education systems. And how we do this? We have implemented and will expand our Course Admins who are educational experts with substantial expertise in teaching across various study topics, and they will be responsible for expanding our AI Database and design courses and contents to be integrated in our AI products. They will not only contribute with their own teaching knowledge and experience, but also manage inputs and ideas from the global education community by encouraging the participation of teachers and tutors to dedicate their knowledge to expanding our AI knowledge base (tokens rewards are set up to facilitate this process). These Course Admins and their created community of willing educators will come from various nationalities and possess knowledge of diverse education systems, and this would be a very effective way to customize our AI products to different countries and their different education system. The integration of diverse education system will be very instrumental for our tutors as well since they can leverage our AI tools to effectively tutor customers in different countries they have never served before, so it is considered a great marketing tool and teaching assistant for tutors when they want to serve customers in unfamiliar regions and education systems.

Hope this addressed your questions and let's keep this highly informative discussions going! ^^

Best,
BitSchool

Will try to keep up with this interesting project as well as I infusing myself to have more knowledge of this projects and maybe how this AI will aid in the progression on online learning. 
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

great project.

Hi homecoin56,

Thank you and keep your support in BitSchool! ^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

Best,
BitSchool

Will try to keep up with this interesting project as well as I infusing myself to have more knowledge of this projects and maybe how this AI will aid in the progression on online learning. 

Hi Raddish,

That's great! On your way to getting to know BitSchool, let me know if you have any questions or great feedbacks, we look forward to your increasing interest and support!

Best,
BitSchool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: