Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:22:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4370 times)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

Woa, i am deeply impressive by how active the BitschoolAI is in this thread and he has been answering the questions in a very professional way. Definitely the ICO knew their stuffs very well and this shows that BitschoolAi is not a fake project. I wish BitschoolAI all the best in their ICO.

Hi BlockFolksHQ,

Thank you so much for your compliment, it's great encouragement! If BitSchool was only an idea, I don't think we would have pursued it with this vengeance. BitSchool is more like an accumulation of the experience the BitSchool team has had up to the point we've all agreed that this would really resolve the current problems and challenges we have in our education system and society. I think it was because of our experience we were able to see the huge potential and value of the new frontier technologies namely Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain among others. So BitSchool is not a 'belief' but the 'way' to realize all the goals and visions we have set for ourselves.

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:34:46 AM
Merited by BlockFolksHQ (1)

I got some questions regarding go green finds.. i do know some individuals are not able to apply to school scholarships as their requirement is not match might be due to siblings that is not living with them but are earning a significant amount and the total income need to include the siblings as well therefore it is being rejected. My question is what are the requirements set by the BITSCHOOL to facilitate fair and square scholarships applications to the students?

Hope you don't mind I hijack the thread awhile I am one of those that you mention to cut the story short I apply for a scholarship but due to some factors I am ineligible for the scholarship.  Hope that BITSCHOOL scholarship requirements will be a more case to case basis.  From BITSCHOOL point of view if they are too lenient on their scholarship some people will tend to abuse it.  So it is quite difficult for BITSCHOOL to arrive to a solution that is a win win scenario for every party.

If i tell you i mind........ how? Just joking with you only don't feel offended with my words, if you never share i will mind more, when you share more people posting in this project is able to benefit more by understanding how scholarship works in real life and maybe your thoughts or ideas is able to constitute new ideas to the BITSCHOOL development.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

I got some questions regarding go green finds.. i do know some individuals are not able to apply to school scholarships as their requirement is not match might be due to siblings that is not living with them but are earning a significant amount and the total income need to include the siblings as well therefore it is being rejected. My question is what are the requirements set by the BITSCHOOL to facilitate fair and square scholarships applications to the students?

Hope you don't mind I hijack the thread awhile I am one of those that you mention to cut the story short I apply for a scholarship but due to some factors I am ineligible for the scholarship.  Hope that BITSCHOOL scholarship requirements will be a more case to case basis.  From BITSCHOOL point of view if they are too lenient on their scholarship some people will tend to abuse it.  So it is quite difficult for BITSCHOOL to arrive to a solution that is a win win scenario for every party.

If i tell you i mind........ how? Just joking with you only don't feel offended with my words, if you never share i will mind more, when you share more people posting in this project is able to benefit more by understanding how scholarship works in real life and maybe your thoughts or ideas is able to constitute new ideas to the BITSCHOOL development.

Hi guys,

Exactly^^ This forum is all about sharing...without sharing how can we become better people and how can a project become better! All your opinions are already being processed by the BitSchool Team and will be considered in improving our plans and actions. Therefore, BitSchool truly appreciates your enthusiastic interactions, opinions and thoughts extremely much, and we look forward to more participation and more of these lively interactions. Please keep up guys^^

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

Hi guys,

Exactly^^ This forum is all about sharing...without sharing how can we become better people and how can a project become better! All your opinions are already being processed by the BitSchool Team and will be considered in improving our plans and actions. Therefore, BitSchool truly appreciates your enthusiastic interactions, opinions and thoughts extremely much, and we look forward to more participation and more of these lively interactions. Please keep up guys^^

Best,
BitSchool

Agree fully. Only when there is feedback then BITSCHOOL is able to keep moving forward and at the same time empower itself with good and best features which BITSCHOOL can stand out from its competitors

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

Love how you are helping with the community. I am also a believer of this project but seeing what you are doing and chatting with us, it makes us even more want to post on this thread to find out more about the project. nice work there. Give you a merit.

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

Love how you are helping with the community. I am also a believer of this project but seeing what you are doing and chatting with us, it makes us even more want to post on this thread to find out more about the project. nice work there. Give you a merit.

Hi BlockFolksHQ and everybody!

Yeah, definitely, let's keep these discussions going! We hope this place will provide a venue for sharing our thoughts, concerns, and expectations with respect to education, eLearning, high technologies, community, society, people and our world. A lot of great ideas are and will be coming out of this process that will be interesting, thought-provoking and helpful to all of us! And the more you share your ideas, the more we can better our BitSchool project and its positive impact on improving the future. So thank you for your willingness to participate in these important discussions and look forward to your increasing participation and interest ^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Hi guys,

Best,
BitSchool

Agree fully. Only when there is feedback then BITSCHOOL is able to keep moving forward and at the same time empower itself with good and best features which BITSCHOOL can stand out from its competitors

Hi universal3ee,

Such an important point! BitSchool is and will be on a constant drive mode to excellence, and you are the engines that push us ahead! We really appreciate your constructive questions and opinions, and please help us to become better and best^^

Cheers,
BitSchool
julia220

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

Really Amazing Project Bit School
this project with the great support from the team and overall success comes step by step
NataliaBorova

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

I'm waiting for more information about this coin, the concept and all the specifications, of course there must be an advantage in addition to the risks received, I hope this coin has a good progress for the development is also good, hopefully the launch will run well
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

this project with the great support from the team and overall success comes step by step

Hi julia220,

'The sum is greater than its parts' is one of BitSchool's core motto! Everything depends on people and BitSchool has just the right people whose experience, expertise, diversity, and great chemistry combine making it possible to achieve something meaningful and great! And when we mean 'team', it is a much broader concept that moves beyond BitSchool. It includes you guys who provide us with invaluable feedbacks, ideas, opinions, and sometimes challenges as these are even more important for BitSchool as it will grow and mature with and for the community! So great teamwork and let's make a difference in our world together ^^

Best,
BitSchool
DEYD999

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

this project with the great support from the team and overall success comes step by step. I think very good project in future.
Riteshsap

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

This will be very interesting and good project for education in coming future
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

I'm waiting for more information about this coin, the concept and all the specifications, of course there must be an advantage in addition to the risks received, I hope this coin has a good progress for the development is also good, hopefully the launch will run well

Hi NataliaBorova,

Thanks for your encouragement! There is still some concern about the technological performances or regulatory stances when it comes to crypto and the blockchain technology. However, at BitSchool, we focused on the blockchain’s transaction transparency and token features that allow high-potential venture’s like BitSchool the most ideal method to raise development fund and also introducing various innovative token reward programs which will facilitate the development, launch and improvement of BitSchool. In addition, the GoGreenFund which will become a benchmark scholarship system illustrating how cutting-edge technology may be used for the greater good is only possible because of blockchain and the token feature. These considerations made us conclude that the benefits of crypto and blockchain far outpace the current risks. Just wanted to share our rationale for adopting the blockchain as a core part of our project. Also you can find our coin's information on our webpage or whitepaper, so please check them out^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:01:41 AM

This will be very interesting and good project for education in coming future

Hi Riteshsap,

You are right! Stay tuned and check out our webpage and especially whitepaper as you will find useful information about the BitSchool project there. Let us know if you have any questions or thought^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:08:05 AM

this project with the great support from the team and overall success comes step by step. I think very good project in future.

Hi DEYD999,

Thank you. Please keep following and supporting us^^ We will do our best to share important information about our BitSchool project and discuss how we plan and intend to make a difference in our global education practices so that everyone can and afford to excel in their own chosen areas. Please stay tuned to our progress and updates!

Best,
BitSchool
hotcoin1234

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:02:03 AM

Hi BITSCHOOL i see that you have touch on various types of academic subject will you be introducing languages in the long term wise or you will only focus on teaching academic subjects?   
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:55:29 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 02:08:25 AM by Bitschoolai

Hi BITSCHOOL i see that you have touch on various types of academic subject will you be introducing languages in the long term wise or you will only focus on teaching academic subjects?  

Hi hotcoin1234,

We will touch upon every learning subjects, and language will be a big piece from the get-go! Both our tutoring platform and AI products will focus on the language areas (literature included), and as for our tutoring platform, this area will be one major target as we can leverage the global nature of our platform and also the bidding system that will allow tutors and customers to reach the best price regardless of their locations. Also once our AI products are provided more and more in different languages and increasingly reflecting the different education systems, they will be very helpful for not only teachers and students in various countries, but also tutors in organizing targeted tutoring sessions tailored to the different education systems of different countries which is a must for tutors delivering language tutoring services. If we may add one more aspect with regard to the subject areas we plan to offer, adult learning, business, and technology would also be important targets. Hotcoin1234, if you have any great suggestions on top of these, would you kindly share them with us? Would really appreciate getting some genuine insights from potential users^^ Thanks for your question and we look forward to more^^

Best,
BitSchool
kawsar01676

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

Twitter:@kawsar01676
Telegram:@kawsar01676
Email:kawsar.hossain164@gmail.com
hotcoin1234

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

Glad to hear that as this is only my personal curiosity to touch on this area as i am a huge fan of language learning and would like to see that such a distinctive project adding something that i am able to benefit from.
naval kishor

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

Twitter username:@Rajsthani39
Telegram username:@Rajsthani39
Email Address used to register on website:jkbtu1999@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: