Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4377 times)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

Twitter:@kawsar01676
Telegram:@kawsar01676
Email:kawsar.hossain164@gmail.com

Hi Kawsar,

Think these info are for participating in our Airdrop, if that's case, please post them on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937  timely^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:20:45 AM

Twitter username:@Rajsthani39
Telegram username:@Rajsthani39
Email Address used to register on website:jkbtu1999@gmail.com

Likewise Naval, if these info are for participating in our Airdrop, please post them on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937  timely^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

Great progect

Hi musaddik,

Thanks, please check out our webpage and whitepaper at www.bitschool.io for more information about the BitSchool project, if you have any questions, let us know^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:34:21 AM

Glad to hear that as this is only my personal curiosity to touch on this area as i am a huge fan of language learning and would like to see that such a distinctive project adding something that i am able to benefit from.

Hi hotcoin1234,

You actually made me thinking about all the realities, possibilities and potentials that BitSchool will bring to the world of global education. A classroom in Korea, teachers and students using our platform in their English classes, getting to know the student's exact language proficiency level, teacher's trying their best to meet each student's needs, and students reaching out to English-speaking tutors in Indonesia spontaneously for anything they weren't able to tackle in class or even while they are in class. And as tutors in Indonesia are much cheaper than those in Korea, students can get help at minimum price, alleviating the financial burden of their parents (in Korea, the after-school education cost is a huge social financial burden). Also an English tutor in Indonesia who has previously just served learners in Indonesia or adjacent countries, using our AI assessment Korean version to evaluate the learner's exact English proficiency level and weaknesses which also accurately reflects Korea's peculiar education system, effectively planning her tutoring sessions and deliver the right fitting tutoring to her client's content. Everybody will be happy and smarter in this perfect world^^ Let's create it!

Best,
BitSchool
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

I have a very crucial question that should interest the investors,  what will be the BITSCHOOL token price?
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

I have a very crucial question that should interest the investors,  what will be the BITSCHOOL token price?

Hi raddish,

Um....this falls under a totally different department from what we had so far...cool! So our token - aka BSCH - is tied to Ether, as our platform is based on ethereum, and the exchange is 1ETH = 6000BSCH. So what will be the token price? Last i checked it was approximately $0.15 but really who knows where BTC or ETH will go in the next days or weeks or months? However, based on my knowledge of how the financial markets work, my believe is that BTC and ETH will continue fluctuating forever but overall wouldn't it show a steady increase at least during mid-year or even at the end of this year (which I strongly hope it would ^^) Especially among other factors, the crypto is increasingly adopted or expected to be adopted by mainstream outfits and the regulations are also slowly taking shapes, and this might positively influence the crypto price movements. So my projection is that at the time of our presale and especially crowdsale, our BSCH price will be more than the current 15 cents. However, this is only my personal projection and hope, and forms in no way a fact, promise or guarantee. Guess everybody, including me, have to use our own knowledge, expertise and intuition to estimate the right price for the moment we want a prediction for. Sorry for being vague, but that's I guess what's called 'life' ^^;

Another thing I want to emphasize is our Embedded Put Option which will give confidence to investors and token holders, as by this option and the 50% discount we'll offer for our fixed-price products (all AI products and the Interactive Web Solutions which will be our online lecturing app) token purchases, the token value on our platform will always be at least twice as high as the token's current market value. So this will help boost confidence in and incentivize holding of our token and it should be an important consideration for prospective investors. If you want to learn more about our innovative Embedded Put Option, please check our website (especially the FAQ section) or whitepaper.

Best,
BitSchool
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:51 AM

You did mention that the price of the student and the teacher is set by their own accord which is through the BITSCHOOL Bidding System
, will there be a benchmark or something to let the tutor and tutee to know the average price of every country that BITSCHOOL is going into so they can roughly guage or set a price that is the average of the country or a system like this will be implement? As BITSCHOOL idea is quite new to the online teaching industry and it will be beneficial to the tutor and tutee and there will not be a group of teachers or students manuplating the price and so forth.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

You did mention that the price of the student and the teacher is set by their own accord which is through the BITSCHOOL Bidding System
, will there be a benchmark or something to let the tutor and tutee to know the average price of every country that BITSCHOOL is going into so they can roughly guage or set a price that is the average of the country or a system like this will be implement? As BITSCHOOL idea is quite new to the online teaching industry and it will be beneficial to the tutor and tutee and there will not be a group of teachers or students manuplating the price and so forth.

Hi hotcoin1234,

The pricing on our platform will be determined by our bidding system. However, that doesn’t mean there won’t be any benchmark prices. First of all, the bid prices may serve as good benchmarks themselves as this is the advantage of a bidding system. And of course, there could be a chance that tutors might collude to increase the prices, but in this case, there will be a high chance that one will undercut the others (or he’s not involved in the collusion) and take advantage by offering a lower price. Anyway we believe the global nature of our platform and the active participation of tutors will thwart this possibility significantly. Apart from the price benchmark through the bidding system, we have plans to provide the tutors’ prices they charged for their past services, and customers can refer to them to form a reasonable-price bidding strategy in their minds. Also tutors can open bids and this will provide another source for setting an initial price on the customer side.

Best,
BitSchool
hotcoin1234

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

Hi hotcoin1234,

The pricing on our platform will be determined by our bidding system. However, that doesn’t mean there won’t be any benchmark prices. First of all, the bid prices may serve as good benchmarks themselves as this is the advantage of a bidding system. And of course, there could be a chance that tutors might collude to increase the prices, but in this case, there will be a high chance that one will undercut the others (or he’s not involved in the collusion) and take advantage by offering a lower price. Anyway we believe the global nature of our platform and the active participation of tutors will thwart this possibility significantly. Apart from the price benchmark through the bidding system, we have plans to provide the tutors’ prices they charged for their past services, and customers can refer to them to form a reasonable-price bidding strategy in their minds. Also tutors can open bids and this will provide another source for setting an initial price on the customer side.

Best,
BitSchool

If possible BITSCHOOL should focus more on this system so that the price will not be dominated by certain party or only for their own advantages....
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

Hi hotcoin1234,

Best,
BitSchool

If possible BITSCHOOL should focus more on this system so that the price will not be dominated by certain party or only for their own advantages....

Hi hotcoin1234,

Yes, agree, it's important. We will plan and implement measures to detect and prevent such domination. Very good point indeed! Thank you for your insight again and we will seriously consider it during our design and deployment of our bidding system^^

Best,
BitSchool
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

I am a part time tutor in my country and I do have the interest in joining BITSCHOOL to try it out and see how it goes. May I check with you when is the project platform available for sign up and the minimum criteria I need to fulfill to join as a tutor?
shuman2706

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

nice project
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

nice project

Hi Shuman,

Thank you, please check out our website and whitepaper at www.bitschool.io and let us know any questions you might have^^

Cheers,
BitSchool
shuman2706

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

Twitter: @sahushuman
Telegram: @shumanradha
Email: shumansahu2706@gmail.com
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 11:58:23 AM by Bitschoolai

I am a part time tutor in my country and I do have the interest in joining BITSCHOOL to try it out and see how it goes. May I check with you when is the project platform available for sign up and the minimum criteria I need to fulfill to join as a tutor?

Hi raddish,

Ah now I see why your thoughts and insights had such depth! Hope you’ll be our tutor #1!^^ For tutor quality, we will definitely implement an internal background-check process for the submitted information and also, as discussed before, will provide an innovative service review/rating system that includes token rewards for high-quality reviews; thus will incent the supply of such reviews. As for the tutor qualifications, even a high school student who excels in her class and wants to peer-tutor her classmates or other students will be welcome to our platform. What we intend is that with a thorough background check, we want to prevent any falsified information so that the users can trust the data they review and based their decisions on, and through the review/rating system combined with the bidding system, the natural demand/supply dynamics (high demand for high quality tutors) would determine whether a tutor can get a job and at what price. Based on the review results, the tutor’s transaction fee will either go down (continuously positive reviews) or up (vice versa). I also discussed it before but we have great measures for newbie tutors who can build up their reputation by participating in our tutor volunteer activities or on-demand tutoring services. However, this is our original plan and it would most definitely be fine-tuned on the way, and if you, as a competent and seasoned tutor, have any ideas or suggestions that you might think would be good for us to know, please let us know. That’s the kind of insight we’re fighting for^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

Twitter: @sahushuman
Telegram: @shumanradha
Email: shumansahu2706@gmail.com

Hi Shuman,

For airdrop, you have to post these information at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937

Best,
BitSchool
hotcoin1234

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

Can anyone just make a course to put on the website or there is restriction on that?
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

Can anyone just make a course to put on the website or there is restriction on that?

Hi hotcoin1234,

We are not a MOOC model and the contents of our AI products will be adaptive learning resources that will match the learner’s learning needs, style and learning pathway. These includes adaptive feedbacks and videos, and will advance to the point our AI machine can provide feedbacks for extremely complicated and creative tasks like essays. These learning resources will be provided, updated and maintained by our Course Admins (teachers with substantial year of experience and expertise) and these Course Admins will manage the participation of educators in expanding our AI database that will be the source of our adaptive learning resources. However, online courses are not totally out of the question and we might consider them (maybe in partnership with MOOC companies) in connection with our AI products if it makes sense in terms of technology, personalized learning and business. But currently our focus is on our AI products and the integration with teaching and tutoring.

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

Was busy the whole day did not have the time to join in the post and read up, i guess i have miss valuable information by various investors or enthusiastic followers in this projects.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Was busy the whole day did not have the time to join in the post and read up, i guess i have miss valuable information by various investors or enthusiastic followers in this projects.

Hi universal3ee,

Nice to have you back^^ Busy is Good! It's not too late, let's continue our discussions, come onboard^^

Best,
BitSchool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: