Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4368 times)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:02:28 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 04:15:44 AM by Bitschoolai

I read till the part of PURCHASE of AI and will BITSCHOOL have a system that can pause the program for sometime, example like if the student need to go overseas or have some accident or something in between and could not not attented to the AI lesson in the stipulated time and the AI time frame of expire is due and the student is unable to complete his learning.

Hi universal3ee,

I was waiting for you^^ It would not be easy for us to verify the reasons a teacher, tutor, student or learner needs extension of the AI license. This is one area we need to think deeply in operational terms and especially when we prepare our product and service terms sheet. But realistically implementing this wouldn’t be easy and we have to think hard on how it might be possible to set up the necessary operational and legal structure. But again, you raised a very important point that we should start think from now, if we put our heads together, I truly believe a great (maybe unearthly simple) solution might rise. So let us know your thoughts on this if you have some good ideas^^

Best,
BitSchool

Have you think of like adding an option that can temporary stop the AI for sometime and at the same time the AI due date will be extend for some time that is equal to the duration for the stop?

Hi universal3ee,

I guess that's one way to do it^^ Thanks for your great insight and this aspect will definitely be discussed vigorously. The AI license could be for either usage period (which is our current plan) or usage numbers. In case we take the latter, the situation you mentioned would most probably resolved easily. Thanks for making us think of this aspect ahead^^

Best,
BitSchool

BITSCHOOL is being very humble on this and will consider possible attempt by any of the forum members

Hi univeral3ee,

Right! Like we always say, sharing ideas makes us and the project better! Look forward to your insights and thoughts on this^^;

Best,
BitSchool

Ya this is one of the BITSCHOOL valable point that makes me a hge fan and spporter of this thread and this project.... Wink

Hi hotcoin1234,

It's always about people. We came this far because of our team bonded by the same interest and passion. Likewise we will move further at full throttle because of your (the community) interest and passion about our project and we might be able to make a difference in our world and future together. If we have more discussions like this not only about BitSchool, but about us and the things that deeply affect us all, we'd be so much better off. It not always needs to be us who do the driving but by just sharing our thoughts, insights and opinions, someone with the right skills and motivation will be pushed into integrating these thoughts and insights and make them a reality! That's how advancement comes I believe^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:07:53 AM

I read till the part of PURCHASE of AI and will BITSCHOOL have a system that can pause the program for sometime, example like if the student need to go overseas or have some accident or something in between and could not not attented to the AI lesson in the stipulated time and the AI time frame of expire is due and the student is unable to complete his learning.

Hi universal3ee,

I was waiting for you^^ It would not be easy for us to verify the reasons a teacher, tutor, student or learner needs extension of the AI license. This is one area we need to think deeply in operational terms and especially when we prepare our product and service terms sheet. But realistically implementing this wouldn’t be easy and we have to think hard on how it might be possible to set up the necessary operational and legal structure. But again, you raised a very important point that we should start think from now, if we put our heads together, I truly believe a great (maybe unearthly simple) solution might rise. So let us know your thoughts on this if you have some good ideas^^

Best,
BitSchool

Have you think of like adding an option that can temporary stop the AI for sometime and at the same time the AI due date will be extend for some time that is equal to the duration for the stop?

Hi universal3ee,

I guess that's one way to do it^^ Thanks for your great insight and this aspect will definitely be discussed vigorously. The AI license could be for either usage period (which is our current plan) or usage numbers. In case we take the latter, the situation you mentioned would most probably resolved easily. Thanks for making us think of this aspect ahead^^

Best,
BitSchool

BITSCHOOL is being very humble on this and will consider possible attempt by any of the forum members

Hi univeral3ee,

Right! Like we always say, sharing ideas makes us and the project better! Look forward to your insights and thoughts on this^^;

Best,
BitSchool

Ya this is one of the BITSCHOOL valable point that makes me a hge fan and spporter of this thread and this project.... Wink

We have a similar reason that motivate me to stay in this thread as well....

Hi raddish,

We totally agree! We feel the common interest, concern and passion all participants of this forum are sharing. We're so glad we've found this forum and been able to provide a venue where we can share our thoughts that will become reality^^ Hope you all feel the same and let's move this discussion forward^^

Best,
BitSchool
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:44:32 AM

BITSCHOOL is able to come out with such an interactive platform to benefit people and nowadays usage of phones,  tables and apps is becoming more and more prominent compare to the olden days,  will BITSCHOOL be interested to make this AI platform into an app that
 will be more widely use by people nowadays.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

BITSCHOOL is able to come out with such an interactive platform to benefit people and nowadays usage of phones,  tables and apps is becoming more and more prominent compare to the olden days,  will BITSCHOOL be interested to make this AI platform into an app that

Hey raddish,

That's exactly our plan. Of course there are a lot of people (including myself) who are more comfortable using the user-friendly keyboard and the big screen laptops (or even desktops...^^;) provide, but honestly most works are done on smartphones or pads as we are always busy moving between places. So definitely all of our products will be developed in ways the responsiveness to these gadgets are optimized. In particular, to realize the seamless connections between our AI products and tutoring so that students can get instant help even within their classes or on their way home, and businessmen can get spontaneous feedback on their presentations or interview preps, the availability on portable devices is a bit MUST! And guess what! We have just the right people with the right technological skill sets to make all of this happen in the most user-friendly and efficient fashion. Thanks for raising this important aspect! ^^

Best,
BitSchool
raddish

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:13:37 AM

Hey raddish,

That's exactly our plan. Of course there are a lot of people (including myself) who are more comfortable using the user-friendly keyboard and the big screen laptops (or even desktops...^^;) provide, but honestly most works are done on smartphones or pads as we are always busy moving between places. So definitely all of our products will be developed in ways the responsiveness to these gadgets are optimized. In particular, to realize the seamless connections between our AI products and tutoring so that students can get instant help even within their classes or on their way home, and businessmen can get spontaneous feedback on their presentations or interview preps, the availability on portable devices is a bit MUST! And guess what! We have just the right people with the right technological skill sets to make all of this happen in the most user-friendly and efficient fashion. Thanks for raising this important aspect! ^^

Best,
BitSchool

Since now the market is mostly dominate by Android or Apple app BITSCHOOL have any suggestions whether should BITSCHOOL go into which app first or both at the same time to capture a bigger market at the same time.
ar8100

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

nice project of you ll bring bit school on blockchain. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley SmileyBTC
Nandhiniv2

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:54:48 AM

i joined today very good project
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

nice project of you ll bring bit school on blockchain. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley SmileyBTC

Hi ar8100,

Thanks^^ Just wanted to add that we've adopted blockchain mainly because it allows us to secure our development fund with the help of our community that gets involved because they share the same interest and passion as BitSchool to improve our education system and make it better (this is very important for both BitSchool's successful launch and growth). Also the token utility potential that blockchain brings is humongous including designing and setting up innovative token reward programs that will help us develop our core technologies and database, consistently improve our platform, and establish an innovative scholarship program dubbed the GoGreenFund which also compensates volunteers who contribute their tutoring talents to low-income students so that they can receive high-quality educations like their more financially fortunate peers. Hope this intrigues you and incent your involvement in our meaningful discussions^^

Best,
BitSchool  
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:05:12 AM

i joined today very good project

Hi Nandhiniv2,

Thanks^^ Please check our past discussion threads and let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

Hey raddish,

Best,
BitSchool

Since now the market is mostly dominate by Android or Apple app BITSCHOOL have any suggestions whether should BITSCHOOL go into which app first or both at the same time to capture a bigger market at the same time.

Hi raddish,

We will go absolutely with the latter targeting both Android and Apple, so users can rest assured they'll be able to use our Apps on any digital device regardless of its brand^^

Cheers,
BitSchool
sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

AI elearning is intersting. Have faith the team can pull it off. THis is good.

Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

AI elearning is intersting. Have faith the team can pull it off. THis is good.

Hi sltshp,

Thanks for the compliment and encouragement! Actually yesterday I got into a talk with some great guys and one guy asked us about our team and I was so glad to answer cause beside the diverse expertise and experience we have, we are strongly bonded, inspired, and constantly motivated by our shared passion, goal and vision. So I can't say that we don't have hard times that really exhaust us but it's our team and our shared mission that we will better the education by utilizing technologies (which wasn't possible before because of their non-existence) and that this is really going to revolutionize our education system so that every student and learner will have confidence in her study and a clear idea on her pathway and how she can reach and excel. Thanks for offering me the chance to introduce the passionate and forward-looking BitSchool team^^

Best,
BitSchool
raddish

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

Hey raddish,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi raddish,

We will go absolutely with the latter targeting both Android and Apple, so users can rest assured they'll be able to use our Apps on any digital device regardless of its brand^^

Cheers,
BitSchool

If BITSCHOOL venture into the app market will the functions or quality of both the app and the website be on part or there will still be some difference as some apps I am using now claim to be user friendly but when I started to use it I rather convert back to using the website. 
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

Hey raddish,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi raddish,

Cheers,
BitSchool

If BITSCHOOL venture into the app market will the functions or quality of both the app and the website be on part or there will still be some difference as some apps I am using now claim to be user friendly but when I started to use it I rather convert back to using the website. 

Hi raddish,

Important empirical insight! Our AI products will focus on portability as the education reality created by BitSchool will be rather active than static, meaning constant and instant connectivity to our AI products and tutoring service - On-Demand Tutoring among others - will be most crucial to provide a seamless, timely and targeted interventions whenever students or learners require them. However, our team comprises the top talents in all fields from technology to education, and they are obsessed with perfection which will allow us to extremely minimize or remove the difference between the devices our users are going to use for our AI products and tutoring services. So no worries, we've got it covered^^

Best,
BitSchool
spmalli

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

Twitter username:@mallikarjunaso4
Telegram username:@spmalli1975
Email Address used to register on website:somisettymallikarjuna@gmail.com
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

I find that BITSCHOOL is more of a platform for tutor and tutee on a business to consumer level, as i got some marketing backgrounds before and i find that if BITSCHOOL in able to implement all to most of the suggestions will you all considered going into a business to business level which i realise more and more MNC and companies are emphasise on educating their employees and this might be another education huge market. Technology advancement leading companies to educate their employees and increase the productivity as a whole in general. Missing this huge wave would be a waste as the AI lesson for BITSCHOOL is so innovative and benefit the students.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

Twitter username:@mallikarjunaso4
Telegram username:@spmalli1975
Email Address used to register on website:somisettymallikarjuna@gmail.com

Hi spmalli,

Please post those info on our airdrop thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

Hey raddish,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi raddish,

Cheers,
BitSchool

Don't forget one important aspect which is the main idea of all, which is while maintaining the quality of the platforms no matter app or website the most important is the study materials quality provided to the students can remained at a constant level while having a very user friendly platform for the users.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

Twitter; @e4ourma 
Telegram ; @mrssomebody
Email used to register; e4ourma@gmail.com
Amount intended;0.5eth

Hi Baesboo,

Please post this info on our airdrop thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937

Thanks,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

I find that BITSCHOOL is more of a platform for tutor and tutee on a business to consumer level, as i got some marketing backgrounds before and i find that if BITSCHOOL in able to implement all to most of the suggestions will you all considered going into a business to business level which i realise more and more MNC and companies are emphasise on educating their employees and this might be another education huge market. Technology advancement leading companies to educate their employees and increase the productivity as a whole in general. Missing this huge wave would be a waste as the AI lesson for BITSCHOOL is so innovative and benefit the students.

Hi hotcoin1234,

You hit the mark! Definitely we are considering the corporate eLearning market and have put it on our Financial Roadmap which you can find on our webpage: www.bitschool.io  The skills, technology, data and knowledge we will gain and integrate in our AI products will be transferable to the corporate eLearning for employee education and we will do our necessary studies to realize this transfer. Good point and absolutely a necessity! ^^

Best,
BitSchool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: