Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4368 times)
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

In the modern era of today, education is an important thing that must adapt to the trend of modern education at this time. BITSCHOOL provide troubleshooting, BitSchool can help develop games based learning and act as student insights by contributing their invaluable in establishing the Database and tools with AI, BitSchool the existence of a wide range of amenities on offer here hopefully the success property of the project.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

In the modern era of today, education is an important thing that must adapt to the trend of modern education at this time. BITSCHOOL provide troubleshooting, BitSchool can help develop games based learning and act as student insights by contributing their invaluable in establishing the Database and tools with AI, BitSchool the existence of a wide range of amenities on offer here hopefully the success property of the project.

Hi ardcts,

Thanks for your support! Education should evolve consistently to provide the best learning experience in the most effective way, and especially technology has a great role in assisting education to meet this goal. Artificial Intelligence, Big Data technologies, Blockchain, portable digital devices are the greatest technological achievements of our time with the greatest potentials to impact positively and profoundly every aspect of our lives, so it's a must to leverage and integrate these technologies and their future advancements in education to help it achieve the most ideal personalized learning fitting every learners. So you're definitely hitting the right mark here^^

Best,
BitSchool
maxbbb

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 06:43:22 AM by maxbbb

Hi, guys. I look at your team and what I see - you don't have anyone who will work with a content. So how can you create the content. We have thousands e-learning projects and the main part is the content. I work in a big publisher in USA and work with e-learning technology and 100% understand that first you need to find a lot of people who will create a content. Second you need to create authority part to fill this content. We have huge count of projects like yours, but good authority tools are rare. So could you please provide some screenshots for this part of your project. How content managers would work with your project: fill learning resources and some tests etc? Thanks.

Also I see some account just spam in your topic to rise it. Wrote like "good project" few times. This behavior decreases trusting.

Also I look at your backend developer projects. E.g. http://journalofinterest.com/ It is awefull with huge count of errors and just one page. To be honest I'm not sure you really want to develop your project.

Frontend developer "Worked on the website www.Bitschool.io and BitSchool's test product." for 2 years and 3 months. Much more than you exist. You domain adress was created 2017-12-12T02:44:51Z
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:37:35 AM by Bitschoolai

Hi, guys. I look at your team and what I see - you don't have anyone who will work with a content. So how can you create the content. We have thousands e-learning projects and the main part is the content. I work in a big publisher in USA and work with e-learning technology and 100% understand that first you need to find a lot of people who will create a content. Second you need to create authority part to fill this content. We have huge count of projects like yours, but good authority tools are rare. So could you please provide some screenshots for this part of your project. How content managers would work with your project: fill learning resources and some tests etc? Thanks.

Also I see some account just spam in your topic to rise it. Wrote like "good project" few times. This behavior decreases trusting.

Also I look at your backend developer projects. E.g. http://journalofinterest.com/ It is awefull with huge count of errors and just one page. To be honest I'm not sure you really want to develop your project.

Frontend developer "Worked on the website www.Bitschool.io and BitSchool's test product." for 2 years and 3 months. Much more than you exist. You domain adress was created 2017-12-12T02:44:51Z

Now I'm sure it is SCUM!

Hi maxbbb,

I think you are seriously misunderstanding many aspects of our project. So let me explain. First of all, we are not a MOOC. We are and will be developing AI-algorithm based assessment and intelligent feedback generation applications (this our Dynamic Marking System). And our team with our course admins, who we are in the process of recruiting and expanding to cover different topics and education systems, have significant years of teaching and tutoring experiences, and will provide the required questions, answers, and feedbacks that will be put into our AI database to power the aforementioned Adaptive AI Assessment and Dynamic Marking System so that our AI system will help teachers and tutors accurately assess the learner's proficiency levels and provide appropriate feedbacks for the learners to work on their weaknesses. However, we will have a content-oriented product that is called Adaptive Video Technology that we plan to develop within 2019. The Adaptive Video Technology is basically a library of educational videos that will have multiple videos teaching the same topic in different ways so that the AI machine will present educational videos that matches the learner's learning needs and style correctly. The contents of our Adaptive Video Technology will be built either internally, by license and/or through partnerships with contents creators. We already started contacting potential partners in this area and will announce them as they happen. I believe your company will most probably be an education content creator and provider, but our model is different from yours. So you can't compare.

The spams, I have no knowledge about them, but some might be truthful and yeah, some might be spams. However, public forums or chatting sites always have the problem of spams that the moderator cannot control, and it is a way of life these days I guess.

The years that you mentioned include the total years from when we ideated this project and is not confined to the years we actually started the prototype development or our prep for our ICO. Of course sometimes, an idea can just be formed over a relatively short period of time, but in our case, we've accumulated experience and expertise in teaching and tutoring, and while we were doing this, the BitSchool idea was hatched over a period of time (in my case I started to think about this platform from mid 2015 and tried various attempts). So the period you mentioned starts from the time we began hatching the concept currently underlying our BitSchool project. Our company - Smart Education Solutions, owner of the BitSchool project - was created in Jul 2015.

http://journalofinterest.com? I tried this address, but it won't work. I'm not sure what you are talking about therefore. Hope you'd clarify. Our smart contract codes are posted on github.

Lastly, just because you have doubts (without backed by firm evidence and without even asking us for clarification beforehand) about our project, naming it a 'scum' is not decent. Think about yourself: you believed in your idea and concept, met the right people, and really worked hard to achieve your and your team's goal, and imagine someone claiming you are a 'scum' without first trying to ask his questions, get his answers, and then basing his claim on them.

Best,
BitSchool

SARDARS

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

Excellent program for us as an affiliate
My gmail gskumar122012@gmail.com
Tweeter:-@SARDAR122012
FACEBOOK:- ARYAGOYAL
telegram USER NAME
:- @GKUMAR
DISCARD- SARDAR
RADDIT SARDAR
BIT TALK :- SARDARS
FOLLOW ON ALL AND TWEET RETWEET
kamleshanita

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

nice project
redhotiron2004

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

For students and everyone related to the field of education, this project seems to be very promising. It's a nice project.
imkingarya

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

This looks like a very interesting project, I am very into education myself and can totally seeing this being VERY BIG indeed.
shashank.kumar

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

Twitter username: shashankislive

Telegram username: shashank_kumar

Email Address used to register on website: yoyoshashank95@gmail.com

Sameer945582

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

Twitter username- @Sameerkhanmh
Telegram- @sameerkhanmh945582
Email Idi- sameerkhanmh.sk@gmail.com
0x84a39219F2804A272d3d2d96029810dd0e41e97D
maxbbb

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:36:49 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:35:08 AM by maxbbb

Lastly, just because you have doubts (without backed by firm evidence and without even asking us for clarification beforehand) about our project, naming it a 'scum' is not decent. Think about yourself: you believed in your idea and concept, met the right people, and really worked hard to achieve your and your team's goal, and imagine someone claiming you are a 'scum' without first trying to ask his questions, get his answers, and then basing his claim on them.

Best,
BitSchool

Let me to be more clear.
I don't want to blame you, but I don't want to give my money to a fraud project. And don't want that for other people here.
So what I see:
1. You don't have enought good developers to implement your idea. Looks like you add one to each side (end, front, blockchain). But I don't see they are real experts regarding their profiles. I can actually talk with this guys and understand it fast. So your idea is great, but without strong dev team you will fail.
2. How do you want to sell your project. I'm in this area more than 10 years. I understand that your main customers are schools, college, universities. But they won't buy just a program for e-learning. They want to buy a e-learning content. You don't have it as well.
3. Let me believe that some university would start to work with your project and hire some content managers to fill it (which is unbelivable for me). But you didn't show an authority part of your project. So even if you project would be great but without usefull oportunity to fill it with a content you will fail. Few years ago (I think 5) I asked one person who is one of the smartest in this area, and he answered to me: If you want to sell some project in this area, just create a good authority tool and anyone would buy it even without the project.
4. Our student result table in DB is 2.3 Tb (yes,yes, Tb). Could you imagine a content size? Where do you store it? In a blockchain? I don't think it is possible. But you don't think about it as well.
5. What is the essence of decentralized?

So, I'm sure your idea is great. But you still didn't think about some areas which is the most important in your project. And still didn't meet some people (I would like to see one dev with strong e-learning experience that 3 without). May be you will create what you want, but to sell it you need to do tremendous count of work what you didn't expect. That is why I wrote 'scum'. I don't believe in your project and it is not just because I don't believe. It is because I'm an expert in this area.

I wish you good luck, but try to think about my opinon and start to move in this direction before ICO.
engashik

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

telegram user name: @eng_ashik
twitter user name: @InnocentImmy2
my ether wallet: 0x0313Ce11693f0a6A60Cf3A27703Ca03cCEc5Aff2
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

the ideas or ideas embodied in this project are so appealing with an education-based course that is sure to be a big project going forward, I think it would be very easy to get a lot of investors with cheap coin prices and also the total supply is not excessive
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:52:24 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:46:56 PM by Bitschoolai

Best,
BitSchool

Let me to be more clear.
I don't want to blame you, but I don't want to give my money to a fraud project. And don't want that for other people here.
So what I see:
1. You don't have enought good developers to implement your idea. Looks like you add one to each side (end, front, blockchain). But I don't see they are real experts regarding their profiles. I can actually talk with this guys and understand it fast. So your idea is great, but without strong dev team you will fail.
2. How do you want to sell your project. I'm in this area more than 10 years. I understand that your main customers are schools, college, universities. But they won't buy just a program for e-learning. They want to buy a e-learning content. You don't have it as well.
3. Let me believe that some university would start to work with your project and hire some content managers to fill it (which is unbelivable for me). But you didn't show an authority part of your project. So even if you project would be great but without usefull oportunity to fill it with a content you will fail. Few years ago (I think 5) I asked one person who is one of the smartest in this area, and he answered to me: If you want to sell some project in this area, just create a good authority tool and anyone would buy it even without the project.
4. Our student result table in DB is 2.3 Tb (yes,yes, Tb). Could you imagine a content size? Where do you store it? In a blockchain? I don't think it is possible. But you don't think about it as well.

So, I'm sure your idea is great. But you still didn't think about some areas which is the most important in your project. And still didn't meet some people (I would like to see one dev with strong e-learning experience that 3 without). May be you will create what you want, but to sell it you need to do tremendous count of work what you didn't expect. That is why I wrote 'scum'. I don't believe in your project and it is not just because I don't believe. It is because I'm an expert in this area.

I wish you good luck, but try to think about my opinon and start to move in this direction before ICO.

Hi Maxbbb,

Thank you for taking the time to review and highlight several features of our project. I would like to immediately address the overarching theme of your statement, that our project is fraudulent. By definition – fraud would assume that we are not planning on delivering the project in which we say we are attempting to construct. With that definition in mind – I would like to put that to rest immediately and showcase that we fully intend to deliver the product that we’ve conceptualized and outlined in our whitepaper. That being said, the followup points seem to focus less on fraud and more on “whether or Bitschool will be a sustainable and successful business, and do we have the capacity and experience to deliver on this model”. This is a great question and I will be happy to address this – as per your points below.

Before I start, I wanted to clarify your remark about “Also I look at your backend developer projects. E.g. http://journalofinterest.com/ It is awefull with huge count of errors and just one page. To be honest I'm not sure you really want to develop your project.” The website that you quoted, we have since clarified with Matthew, that this was merely a side project for him and one that was abandoned. The reason you still saw the ‘warning messages’ was that it was still in progress and therefore under development. Matthew has an outstanding work experience record including working at CERN and several years at GE oil and gas. CERN is where they built one of the most revolutionary pieces of technology to discover brand new particles that were only theorized.

We have an MVP and you can check it on our webpage – www.bitschool.io. This MVP has one topic (computer science) right now but, as I mentioned, will be expanded not only in the computer-science area, but also to other topics with the help of our members and our course admins. And if you try to use it, you will instantly know that our model is not about providing educational contents, but providing an application built upon adaptive formative AI algorithm to make an accurate proficiency assessment possible. Also, apart from our co-founder Phil, who created and is improving our MVP, we have Artificial Intelligence / Neuroscience experts with expertise in education as team members and advisors (and the list is and will be consistently growing). FYI, in AI projects, the most important assets are AI researchers and developers and they are hard to find and even harder to recruit - we started with 2 and now the list has grown to 5 within a month. These guys have done heavy research and development in their areas and will form the core brains in improving our MVP and developing our other AI-based products (you can get their information on our team and advisor section on our webpage and whitepaper). Honestly, Front/Back/Blockchain are even not the core technologies of our products, but we have very talented developers on our team who are cross-experts in these areas which is usually the case for powerful venture teams, and won’t have any trouble adapting these technologies for all of our model’s purposes. However, if you don’t trust the profiles in our team/advisor sections and can’t see the value of our MVP, you’re most likely not the investor we target.

We’ve already started to sell our MVP to schools in the UK and will start implementing it even before our presale, and we will be able to provide potential investors with real user traffic data and feedbacks. So prospective investors will not only assess our concept and idea, but also a real product that is up and running. What’s better than experiencing the product before you buy it! About the contents, like I mentioned in my previous response, we are more concentrating on building the ideal AI infrastructure that would help teachers and tutors deliver personalized learning to their learners. Also our prospective client base is not confined to schools (university less) and will mostly be teachers, tutors, students and learners with various learning needs. But I agree, when we sell our Adaptive Video Contents (our main contents eLearning tool) to Schools and maybe Universities, we will need the authority part that you mentioned and that is included in our plan of course. But these parts will take place in the latter phase of our development as we will first have to build and perfect our AI products focusing on assessing the learners’ proficiency levels and providing them with instant, effective, and fitting educational feedbacks that match their learning needs, style and pathway. Also we are part of a network of over 3000 teachers, most of whom have known us for many years. We have been in contact with a few of them and every single one of them has been positive about providing us with content. In terms of ensuring high quality content, we plan on firstly hiring the highest quality teachers to help create this (with the help of our course admins). Secondly, all content will be quality checked between the network and rated by students and other teachers to ensure that only the highest quality content will get through. Lastly, using our AI expertise, we plan on creating an AI algorithm that is able to score newly created content based on quality, effectiveness and engagement to further maximize the efficiency of our validation process.

About the DB, of course we know that we would need immense space for data storage, we have factored this into our costings and we have plans to use amazon web services as our data warehousing provider. This provides us elasticity in both memory storage capacity and data processing. Just for preparing the data for our Adaptive AI Assessments and the intelligent feedback capabilities, the data requirement is enormous and of course we are aware of this aspect. This is why we have set aside 50% of our public fund distribution to the AI technology alone, and a huge database requirement is included in that sheer amount. And blockchain for AI data storage is totally out of question and doesn’t fit the purpose as you will be well aware of. We only use blockchain for our ICO, token utility/reward, and to drive our GoGreenFund; and the core of BitSchool is Artificial Intelligence. So our transactions will be decentralized but our AI database not.

Lastly, your concern of having not the right people or not having the right infrastructure on day one stems from your misunderstanding of the venture startup process. We have a small team of developers at this point, this is correct, however, they are all exceptionally talented and more than capable of creating this project in the timeframe. However, I would like to remind you that this is the reason start-up companies get investment (through the ICO in our case) in order to expand their operations and hire more professionals and develop the infrastructure. From what you said, you are most probably working for a very established entity like McGraw-Hill and the major difference between established entities and ventures is that ventures have to continuously evolve and this is why investing in ventures could be risky but at the same time, very lucrative. So again, totally agree to your point that investors should challenge their prospective investees as much as they can and make sure to cover every aspects that would help them mitigate their investment risk and thereby realize huge returns.

Hope this would address your concern and thanks for your interest and thoughtful advices. Hope we can continue this discussions as they will benefit both you and us.

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

This looks like a very interesting project, I am very into education myself and can totally seeing this being VERY BIG indeed.

Good luck with the project I will be planning to invest in this and if I think of any questions will post here.

Hi happpyall,

Thanks, we need your support! By the way, to return all your support, we will launch a referral campaign with the total prize amounting to $1,500,000 (yep we increased it by 600%!!!) so stay tuned to our imminent announcement. Not to miss this splendid opportunity, closely follow our social links as the campaign will be announced there:

BitSchool Website -  https://www.bitschool.io
ANN THREAD  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886666.0
Medium - https://medium.com/bitschool
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BitschoolAI/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/@BitschoolAI

Contact Email -  info@bitschool.io

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

For students and everyone related to the field of education, this project seems to be very promising. It's a nice project.

Hi redhotiron2004,

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement! I'm not sure if you know already but we will launch a referral campaign with the total prize amounting to $1,500,000 (yep we increased it by 600%!!!) so stay tuned to our imminent announcement. Not to miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, closely follow our social links as the campaign will be announced there soon:

Contact Email -  info@bitschool.io

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

nice project

Hi kamleshanita,

Thanks if you have any questions, please let us know. Also stay tuned to our $1,500,000 referral campaign that will be announced soon. Take a list of the BitSchool Social Media addresses not to miss out this chance. The campaign will be announced on them:

BitSchool Website -  https://www.bitschool.io
ANN THREAD  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886666.0

Cheers,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

Hi imkingarya,

Hey are you a teacher or tutor or involved in eLearning? This forum is a great place to share your thoughts and insights, and by doing so, you will contribute to not only enhancing our BitSchool project, but also providing an opportunity to broaden the thoughts of the current education challenges and opportunities. Hope you can share your personal experience with us^^ Also we will have a $1,500,000 referral campaign soon so stay tuned to our media channels not to miss it ^^;

Cheers,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

Awesome project

Hi krrajeevrk,

Thanks for 'Awesome'! You can ask us anything that would help further your understanding of the BitSchool project. Also take note that we will launch a $1,500,000 referral campaign soon. To not miss it, closely follow our social medias and webpage as the campaign will be announced through them:

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

the ideas or ideas embodied in this project are so appealing with an education-based course that is sure to be a big project going forward, I think it would be very easy to get a lot of investors with cheap coin prices and also the total supply is not excessive

Hi Mokel,

First of all, thanks for your kind words and encouragement! However, BitSchool is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered eLearning platform combined with online tutoring to provide the most ideal personalized learning environment. So 'education-based course' is not the main feature and an Adaptive AI Assessment to accurately evaluate the students' or learners' true proficiency levels as per subjects is one main feature and providing instant feedback that meet the students' or learners' individualized learning needs and styles through Adaptive Feedbacks and On-Demand Tutoring is the other main feature. Apart from these main features, we plan to create contents-based Adaptive Video Technology that will provide the most fitting educational videos to learners matching their individual preferences and interest areas. So this will perfect the personalized learning experience. Hope this helped increase your understanding of our platform.

Also don't forget our $1,500,000 referral campaign that will be launched soon. So stay tuned to the announcement on our social media channels and webpage:

If you have any questions about the BitSchool Platform, please let me know^^

Best,
BitSchool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: