Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4374 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

Hi! it's not very clear to me in which way AI can be a useful tool in this... it can help to choose the right program, it can follow the learning path verifing and helping the student improvements or both? Thank you!

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

BitSchool Presale Kiched off!!
https://medium.com/bitschool/bitschool-presale-kiched-off-38f6e4fdbea5

Hello BitSchool Supporters! BitSchool Presale kicked off! The Smart Contract is live and our wallet address is posted on www.bitschool.io! The FIRST 1Mil BSCH gets 100% bonus and 35% afterwards. So don’t miss this chance to earn big bonuses and show your support! Let’s collaborate to realize the best and equally affordable education for everyone!

luckylucy123

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

Have you guys seen how much they've sold already?
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

Hello,

We have added BitSchool ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/bitschool).

If you have any question about BitSchool ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
huctalk

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Less than 1 ETH worth I think? If you follow the ethplorer address, you see this. There are a couple huge transactions but I think this is just Bitschool moving tokens among their own addresses because there is not ETH to back up those movements.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    EOZ.COM    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WELL THOUGHT FINANCIAL TRADING PLATFORM AND CRYPTOCURRENCY
》 ICO STARTS ON 16th 《
luckylucy123

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

Less than 1 ETH worth I think? If you follow the ethplorer address, you see this. There are a couple huge transactions but I think this is just Bitschool moving tokens among their own addresses because there is not ETH to back up those movements.

I thought they were accepting bitcoin as well?
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

We can confirm that a couple of large investors have purchased tokens with BTC.
huctalk

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

Are you sure of that? If you go to the "holders" section, there are only 7 holders, 2 of them are the contract address...and the rest own less than 2500 coins combined...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    EOZ.COM    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WELL THOUGHT FINANCIAL TRADING PLATFORM AND CRYPTOCURRENCY
》 ICO STARTS ON 16th 《
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

Are you sure of that? If you go to the "holders" section, there are only 7 holders, 2 of them are the contract address...and the rest own less than 2500 coins combined...

100%, we have complete control over token distribution and can distribute this at any time.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:28:23 AM

pre sale has begun to hope all will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results. hopefully will increase many investors who are interested in this project. success is always this project.
luckylucy123

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

GUYS I've bought some BSCH I'll be buying some more when I get paid at the end of march
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

Looks good.  Cant wait to see it on big exchanges
Asya77

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

Existence of such projects so excites me cause they are doing something really important that can change the process of education in whole world!
The_Hu

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

It looks like the BitScool project will benefit everyone, especially the students. Success for this project.
CryptoFinance24
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

Looks nice. We are monitoring currently several nice projects connected with artificial intelligence.
We actually think that several different projects could be useful to each other, for example Thought Network (their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3076464.new#new)

Pathfinder29

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

Very Unique Platform good luck to your project dev it will be a huge success soon
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

GUYS I've bought some BSCH I'll be buying some more when I get paid at the end of march

I don't have enough funds right now I just do a bounty campaign and will do my shares to invite my friends to invest here, this is a good project that worth investing I'm lucky to participate on good projects like this after Credits this is the next big thing for me.

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

New Partners of BitSchool: Pinmo

We are most pleased to announce our new strategic partnership with Pinmo. Pinmo is a North America based digital marketing platform with a 55,000 user base that provides targeted marketing based on build-in Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms.

This partnership is very important to both BitSchool and Pinmo as it will enable BitSchool to mass-market its AI apps and allow Pinmo to explore the new lucrative global eLearning markets. BitSchool will partner with Pinmo to aggressively target the global eLearning market and introduce a new eLearning marketing paradigm where BitSchool’s effective, fun and game-featured learning apps will be sold like games which exactly matches the purchase pattern of the younger generation customers. The partnership also enables the BitSchool On-Demand Tutors to effectively advertise their service worldwide. We are looking forward to usher in the new eLearning marketing paradigm together, where could-be-boring learning tools are actually traded like ‘cool’ and ‘exciting’ games! You all stay tuned!
https://medium.com/bitschool/new-partners-of-bitschool-pinmo-880d9d0ea7d
luckylucy123

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

New Partners of BitSchool: Pinmo

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*MvlDZatN2LtvbcjZ8mrCJA.png

We are most pleased to announce our new strategic partnership with Pinmo. Pinmo is a North America based digital marketing platform with a 55,000 user base that provides targeted marketing based on build-in Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms.

This partnership is very important to both BitSchool and Pinmo as it will enable BitSchool to mass-market its AI apps and allow Pinmo to explore the new lucrative global eLearning markets. BitSchool will partner with Pinmo to aggressively target the global eLearning market and introduce a new eLearning marketing paradigm where BitSchool’s effective, fun and game-featured learning apps will be sold like games which exactly matches the purchase pattern of the younger generation customers. The partnership also enables the BitSchool On-Demand Tutors to effectively advertise their service worldwide. We are looking forward to usher in the new eLearning marketing paradigm together, where could-be-boring learning tools are actually traded like ‘cool’ and ‘exciting’ games! You all stay tuned!
https://medium.com/bitschool/new-partners-of-bitschool-pinmo-880d9d0ea7d

Im highly impressed with this
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

BitSchool Whitepaper / Pitch Deck Update Release

Hi BitSchool Investors and Supporters! You can find our newly updated whitepaper and pitch-deck on our website NOW — https://bitschool.io/files/whitepaper_en.pdf. Our totally renovated whitepaper has streamlined our business model for an easy and quick understanding with a special emphasis on making clear how we intend to create the perfect personalized learning eco system and our mass-marketization plan of AI apps by which eLearning software will be sold like fun and exciting games. In addition, we’ve added a concrete development and business plan at the end of the paper that demonstrates the realistic steps we’ll take to make the aforementioned two concepts a reality as efficiently as possible. Please allow us just a little bit of your time and take a look at our renovated materials!
https://medium.com/bitschool/bitschool-whitepaper-pitch-deck-update-release-25eb2639f4a9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: