Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10013 times)
fancybread

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:24:21 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 09:50:39 AM by fancybread

Have a read Quick, Sleek, Brand New One-Page Summary of EQUI Capital! Smiley
https://equi.capital/dl/EQUI-Capital-One-PagerV1.2.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

A lot of negative statements towards the project, but there is no official information on the amount of collected funds and only the owners of the project know how many have already been collected, so it's too early to draw conclusions.

The team know what they're doing. They've all been involved in capital raising and building companies before. And have also done blockchain projects.
As long as people are patient and do their own research it will be fine.

What type of block chain project done by the Equi? Every know about the team what they are doing because people who are following their media channels getting updates from them.
EQUI uses Ethereum blockchain. We are standing on the shoulders of giants, who came up with the ideas (not only came up, but implemented and proved them working for the last years) of the decentralized computer, so it would be unwise not to use what is already available, instead of reinventing the wheel. imagine how much of token economy you could be built just using ERC20 tokens. probably its easier to innovate using at this level of abstraction, instead of creating another blockchain
paskal_navi

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

The brand new EQUI roadmap!
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

Interesting article, with blockchain technology, equi can create a token that has real utility value that can be used to access a selection of investment projects and use it's extensive business knowledge to mentor these founders to reach their goals

I think this is one of the really exciting aspects of blockchain technology. It opens the doors to this sort of investing for regular people Smiley

It's a great opportunity for normal people to be able to invest in traditional venture capital but I hope it will not make the money go away from crypto and reduce the total marketcap.
that's just a fraction of the advantages of blockchain technology every investor would want to have a profit, hope you hope so real I think it is impossible to reduce total marketcap.

Well if everyone start to invest in traditional venture capital with their bitcoins it means the money is leaving the crypto space so the marketcap is going to be lower and lower

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

At the end of the project they should be able to achieve a great success , The project is an indisputable one ever seen I hope that your day flew interestingly and productively It is joyful to observe the positive dynamics of the development of your project!

The project has undergone quite some delays, changes and modifications which we are yet to see it's effect apart from the newly launched website, but I am enthusiastic it is all going to turn out well as we just some couple of days away from the public presale.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

Interesting article, with blockchain technology, equi can create a token that has real utility value that can be used to access a selection of investment projects and use it's extensive business knowledge to mentor these founders to reach their goals

I think this is one of the really exciting aspects of blockchain technology. It opens the doors to this sort of investing for regular people Smiley

It's a great opportunity for normal people to be able to invest in traditional venture capital but I hope it will not make the money go away from crypto and reduce the total marketcap.
that's just a fraction of the advantages of blockchain technology every investor would want to have a profit, hope you hope so real I think it is impossible to reduce total marketcap.

Well if everyone start to invest in traditional venture capital with their bitcoins it means the money is leaving the crypto space so the marketcap is going to be lower and lower

No I think you got this all twisted, it seems you don't understand the objective of Equi capital. Try to go through the website or even the telegram group to understand it better.
Tanya mikhail

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

I think the concept behind this project is very unique and of course great, team thy are  making a better way to secure your member investments I watch with great interest the development of this project.
Vorteqs

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

I think the concept behind this project is very unique and of course great, team thy are  making a better way to secure your member investments I watch with great interest the development of this project.

Alot of us and the global community amongst many investors are keen to see the progress of this project. It will be nicer if the tokenmetrics promised to us is put up on the website, how much is raised so far.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

Anyone from any country can participate in the token-sale? If a resident who is not authorized to participate in the token-sale buys tokens, will he be reimbursed or lose the amount invested?

If they fail KYC their funds will be returned.
Nothing will be returned because the first step into investing in Equi was KYC.

The new website isn't really a game changer I would say. It is just about informing people what's going on and what is coming next.
It could be for others. But it is better to have all the information needed in their website. Their old website have very few information to read from.

Since when is a website a game changer? Maybe you should also reconsider your expectations a little bit.

Lol, I don't really think that's what he meant in this context although if it is, I would consider it rather superfluous to mention. It is a bogus praise until real value is added.

I rather look out for a platform that would add value and service the entire cryptospace as well as the global community as a whole. However, not until EQUI goes mainstream and is fully functioning that these criteria would be checked out again.

This applies much more to smart investing than watching out for a cool website Wink As you said though Equi will need time until it can prove itself. People need to find out about it, use it and be successful with it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:28:56 AM

Anyone from any country can participate in the token-sale? If a resident who is not authorized to participate in the token-sale buys tokens, will he be reimbursed or lose the amount invested?

If they fail KYC their funds will be returned.
Nothing will be returned because the first step into investing in Equi was KYC.

The new website isn't really a game changer I would say. It is just about informing people what's going on and what is coming next.
It could be for others. But it is better to have all the information needed in their website. Their old website have very few information to read from.

Since when is a website a game changer? Maybe you should also reconsider your expectations a little bit.

Lol, I don't really think that's what he meant in this context although if it is, I would consider it rather superfluous to mention. It is a bogus praise until real value is added.

I rather look out for a platform that would add value and service the entire cryptospace as well as the global community as a whole. However, not until EQUI goes mainstream and is fully functioning that these criteria would be checked out again.

This applies much more to smart investing than watching out for a cool website Wink As you said though Equi will need time until it can prove itself. People need to find out about it, use it and be successful with it.

For those that do want to get things cleared up and have questions to be clarified. Join our telegram channel, our MODS will be available on your demand: https://t.me/equicapital
cointrader78

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

Quick question - what’s the minimum for the pre-sale ?
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:11:39 PM

Quick question - what’s the minimum for the pre-sale ?

Hi there, please see details below

The Whitelist closes May 14, 2018 at 23:59pm. We recommend that you join now to avoid missing out - https://equi.capital
🔹 Public Pre-Sale starts: May 15, 2018 at 00:00am and ends May 31st, 2018 at 23:59pm
🔹 Minimum send amount: 1 ETH
🔹 Maximum send amount: none
🔹 Token allocation for the Public Pre-Sale: approximately 16m EQUI tokens
🔹 Price of EQUI at Public Pre-Sale: USD $0.35 (approx. 1 EQUI = 0.00043 ETH ) (without discounts)
🔹 Public Pre-Sale Discount stage 1: 40%
🔹 Public Pre-Sale Discount stage 2: 35%

Equi Capital ICO - EquiToken - Open until the 30th of June
The Equi Investment Platform is set to disrupt the Venture Capital sector!
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

No I think you got this all twisted, it seems you don't understand the objective of Equi capital. Try to go through the website or even the telegram group to understand it better.

I think the idea is that Equi provides an additional layer of security by providing expertise. They give their opinion on projects and after a project is deemed serious and ambitious, then others can decide to invest. In the crypto wild west many invest in scams, and scams probably don't make it onto the Equi platform? Is that correct?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

How is the pre-sale going. What is the progress now?
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

How is the pre-sale going. What is the progress now?

Hi there, please see details below

The Whitelist closes May 14, 2018 at 23:59pm. We recommend that you join now to avoid missing out - https://equi.capital
🔹 Public Pre-Sale starts: May 15, 2018 at 00:00am and ends May 31st, 2018 at 23:59pm
🔹 Minimum send amount: 1 ETH
🔹 Maximum send amount: none
🔹 Token allocation for the Public Pre-Sale: approximately 16m EQUI tokens
🔹 Price of EQUI at Public Pre-Sale: USD $0.35 (approx. 1 EQUI = 0.00043 ETH ) (without discounts)
🔹 Public Pre-Sale Discount stage 1: 40%
🔹 Public Pre-Sale Discount stage 2: 35%

Equi Capital ICO - EquiToken - Open until the 30th of June
The Equi Investment Platform is set to disrupt the Venture Capital sector!
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

I think the idea is that Equi provides an additional layer of security by providing expertise. They give their opinion on projects and after a project is deemed serious and ambitious, then others can decide to invest. In the crypto wild west many invest in scams, and scams probably don't make it onto the Equi platform? Is that correct?

Yup thats right! The team have a lot of experience running a VC firm and managing startup companies. So they will know how to filter out the good ones.
Then it is up to the individual users to decide which of those good ones they want to invest in.
paskal_navi

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

Don't forget to get your accounts ready and pass the KYC before the presale opens. You don't want to miss out on the early bonus rounds of up to 40% off. Follow https://equi.capital
smarthousevn

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

I'm in the process of investing in different projects. Picking my last one this month!!
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

EQUI Capital Expands Its Horizons, Readies for Public Pre-Sale | NewsBTC

https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/equi-capital-expands-horizons-readies-public-pre-sale/
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:21:04 PM

A lot of negative statements towards the project, but there is no official information on the amount of collected funds and only the owners of the project know how many have already been collected, so it's too early to draw conclusions.

Where do you see a lot of negative statements? They have stated that the ICO will be delayed and they provided a few deadlines to keep an eye on. So far they are on track or is there anything I am missing right now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: