Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03  (Read 10012 times)
MrAtom

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

These scammers deleted the Telegram group and all the messages!!!

Join the new telegram group to gather the evidence against these thieves: https://t.me/equicapitalbounty
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

Now I am more concerned about the fact that they are going to hold a new ICO.
Do you have any link on their new ICO?

I guess Equi Capital was just an experiment for them.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

Equi Capital is a SCAM. Stay away.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

I think such situation with bounty payments show Equi team as unprofessional. I don't know who will want to invest in this project after all this situations.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
MrAtom

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

Scam thread with lots of proof:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4806055.new#new
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

stay away from these liars! The Investor, be vigilant! Publicly deceived bounty hunters. The shame on the whole team and the Baroness! Angry
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

I am glad to learn that Amazix is putting forward a public notice in this regards to share their own story. Equi is a total disappointment and disgrace to the team who support and help craft this scam. Unfortunately, the founders OBE or not, billionaire or not was a way to decieve the entire global community into believing & investing in this project which is a total disaster.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

I have gone through this thread, and it was obvious that Equi is deep rooted in lies and continuous deceit. After reading the amateurish long post made by the Equi admin (obviously bought-over by Mone and so remains a puppet and slave to her) alot of the claims were clear lies and no facts, imagine also looking at a binding contract they claim to have made with Amazix, with corrections made by hand and no Signature.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

I see here in the subject a lot of negative feedback about the project. It seems the team is not conscientiously fulfilling their promises, it's bad. It's good that people warn other users about this.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:15:42 PM

I clearly recall seeing a completely valid message that challenged EQUI, and it was removed. So are you removing "spam" or just censoring anyone who says something you don't like? Not sure why you mention a strong policy against product/service promotions, the messages that were removed had nothing to do with that...

They are censoring anyone and they are making a lot of false claims all the time. I don't know if this will end well at all.
I noticed this as soon as they began to hide the results of a public sale, and 10 times stated about the same amount that they collected  Huh but the site becomes more beautiful  Grin  Grin  Grin

They seem to be professional scammers. Now threatening people with lawyers if they keep spreading the truth about Equi. This is crazy as they say they are extremely rich people. Why would they do something like this then?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Scholles

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

I clearly recall seeing a completely valid message that challenged EQUI, and it was removed. So are you removing "spam" or just censoring anyone who says something you don't like? Not sure why you mention a strong policy against product/service promotions, the messages that were removed had nothing to do with that...

They are censoring anyone and they are making a lot of false claims all the time. I don't know if this will end well at all.
I noticed this as soon as they began to hide the results of a public sale, and 10 times stated about the same amount that they collected  Huh but the site becomes more beautiful  Grin  Grin  Grin

They seem to be professional scammers. Now threatening people with lawyers if they keep spreading the truth about Equi. This is crazy as they say they are extremely rich people. Why would they do something like this then?

This is shows how amateurish, childish the team is in their line of thought. I advice no one to be decieved by their continuous lies and for unsuspecting investors do not throw in money here!!! I look forward to when the team would be brought to book and pay for their atrocious actions.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

Because they want to become bigger scammers, I'm lucky not to participate in this project, but I'm having similar problems on another project. Anybody will be very tired of encountering these projects.
Scholles

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

I did not see a clear answer from the project team about  $7million ( Pre-Sale )  https://medium.com/equi-capital/equi-presale-update-5a211f4073bc If they do not have that amount, they wanted to mislead investors.....EPIC

They obviously raised that amount and even more. They wanted to keep more funds for themselves because they are greedy and selfish just like most wealthy people are.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

I did not see a clear answer from the project team about  $7million ( Pre-Sale )  https://medium.com/equi-capital/equi-presale-update-5a211f4073bc If they do not have that amount, they wanted to mislead investors.....EPIC

There is no logical reasoning to why they would declare to have raised $7 million if they didnt, they would obviously be shutting down doors to more investors. I also agreed they raised more because subsequently they declined to declare how much other monies were raised when the public presale kicked off.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

There is no logical reasoning to why they would declare to have raised $7 million if they didnt, they would obviously be shutting down doors to more investors. I also agreed they raised more because subsequently they declined to declare how much other monies were raised when the public presale kicked off.
Clear logical reason-"Hey, look! We managed to raise $ 7 million in a couple of days ! Do not miss the chance to invest in our project" and etc. This as a minimum is the manipulation.
It's more of a manipulation by them. Even the bounties is belitted. Saying that what we do here is not effective in regards to real business. They used both Amazix and the community here for the sake of raising money. Now it is proven that their business won't be able to enter the blockchain. They will failed the 2nd time trust me.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:02:18 AM

They have changed their Facebook page from Equi Capital to Equi Global. You can find here an interesting article about how Mone bugged the office of an ex-employee that worked for her just to listen for signs of disloyalty.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-26355677
Scholles

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

They have changed their Facebook page from Equi Capital to Equi Global. You can find here an interesting article about how Mone bugged the office of an ex-employee that worked for her just to listen for signs of disloyalty.

It is very appalling to read this article, and even the ex-employee who used to be a director at Mone's Lingerie Company talked about how difficult it was to work with Ms.Mone. it is very clear how this has resulted in the way Equi was run.
heropeter8

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

Clear logical reason-"Hey, look! We managed to raise $ 7 million in a couple of days ! Do not miss the chance to invest in our project" and etc. This as a minimum is the manipulation.
It's more of a manipulation by them. Even the bounties is belitted. Saying that what we do here is not effective in regards to real business. They used both Amazix and the community here for the sake of raising money. Now it is proven that their business won't be able to enter the blockchain. They will failed the 2nd time trust me.
The word "manipulation" is too intriguing, and there is a lot of data and information to read and judge.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:33:25 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 07:30:47 AM by Vorteqs

The word "manipulation" is too intriguing, and there is a lot of data and information to read and judge.

[/quote]

Obviously, Lady Mone is used to manipulating her workers to do her bidding. Her lap dog, the current admin is also another clueless messenger who is being used to perpetuate their atrocious actions. Hope investors see these red flags and stay away from Equi trap.
maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

How far the EQUI project gone months after its ICO?
Any breaking news, developements which presented via real apps for their customers been launched recent months?
Anyway, highly appreciate your given link to the article on EQUI project.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: