Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32659 times)
Flechashe

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

PTC Wall does not pay anymore since three days now.

I am having problems with Adscend Media as well. Sent complaints to their support and waiting for an answer. 3 offers completed, zero credits

well i completed an offer from CPALEAD and this was for 50k coins. the offer was from bridge media. bridge media said i wont be charged however my card was deducted. i don't know what was i thinking that day.  bridge media refunded me which was good however i was given lesser the amount of money due to dollar conversion. cointiply was apologetic about this (i appreciate that). they said they haven't been paid as well.

The offer from bridge media is no longer in my offerwalls from CPALEAD which could mean the offer went through because if it didn't bridge media's offer would have been still there.

i contacted CPALead and they said i have to take this up with cointiply, i contacted cointiply then they said i have to take this up with CPALEAD.   i was so frustrated, i felt like i was tossed around when i had completed the offer and i have also given them screenshots about it. i have done my part and i was left in the middle i don't know where to go.

cointiply offered me a compensation for the inconvenience they said if i have to complete another offer with in 48hours then they will add 25percent more of the total coins i'll be getting from the offer. so i downloaded the "final fantasy" game from offer toro with in 48 hours but the game needs me to finish with a level 10 citadel before i can be rewarded. this took me a week. i was paid by offer toro but was told by cointiply i didnt make it with in the 48hours time frame. I was like "whatttttttt?" with the inconvenience from bridge media and the fact that i gave my card to a company which i dont know what they will do with my card info, where is this 50k coins?  what happened to the compensation? i really want to explode that day due to frustration.

I love cointiply i really do, however this is something that they have to address so no one will experience the same frustrating scenario. I was left out, no coins no nothing. SAD.

one thing is for sure, cointiply will say this again and will quote this comment of mine, they haven't received anything so they dont have anything to give out. lol
Moral of the story: don't give your credit card information to complete an offer xD
Why would you do that? Why would they need your credit card info if not to charge you? That was a dumb decision my friend.
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

well i completed an offer from CPALEAD and this was for 50k coins. the offer was from bridge media. bridge media said i wont be charged however my card was deducted. i don't know what was i thinking that day.  bridge media refunded me which was good however i was given lesser the amount of money due to dollar conversion. cointiply was apologetic about this (i appreciate that). they said they haven't been paid as well.

<snip>

Hi DarkHalf, it looks like we had some miscommunication. The dev team has reopened your original ticket. Check with us there.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

9 days waiting payment

Our fraud-detection system found two accounts created by you, which violates our TOS. Open a ticket and reference this thread (for background), and we'll clear it up.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

Not true. I have reached 20 coins several times and never been credited

I know that's frustrating, Senzacervello. I'm hoping they improve on this, but I'm not holding my breath.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

Not true. I have reached 20 coins several times and never been credited

I know that's frustrating, Senzacervello. I'm hoping they improve on this, but I'm not holding my breath.

Don't worry. I have written it only for the sake of clarity. I know it does not depend on you. I'm holding my breath for that stuff of Persona.ly. Tomorrow evening expires the 72 hours limit for being credited and till now no sign of life on their planet.

But as I'm here, how does the loyalty bonus work? If I don't connect for one day will it be reset to zero?
D4m1en

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

PTC Wall does not pay anymore since three days now.

I am having problems with Adscend Media as well. Sent complaints to their support and waiting for an answer. 3 offers completed, zero credits

The offer from bridge media is no longer in my offerwalls from CPALEAD which could mean the offer went through because if it didn't bridge media's offer would have been still there.

i contacted CPALead and they said i have to take this up with cointiply, i contacted cointiply then they said i have to take this up with CPALEAD.   i was so frustrated, i felt like i was tossed around when i had completed the offer and i have also given them screenshots about it. i have done my part and i was left in the middle i don't know where to go.

cointiply offered me a compensation for the inconvenience they said if i have to complete another offer with in 48hours then they will add 25percent more of the total coins i'll be getting from the offer. so i downloaded the "final fantasy" game from offer toro with in 48 hours but the game needs me to finish with a level 10 citadel before i can be rewarded. this took me a week. i was paid by offer toro but was told by cointiply i didnt make it with in the 48hours time frame. I was like "whatttttttt?" with the inconvenience from bridge media and the fact that i gave my card to a company which i dont know what they will do with my card info, where is this 50k coins?  what happened to the compensation? i really want to explode that day due to frustration.

I love cointiply i really do, however this is something that they have to address so no one will experience the same frustrating scenario. I was left out, no coins no nothing. SAD.

one thing is for sure, cointiply will say this again and will quote this comment of mine, they haven't received anything so they dont have anything to give out. lol

This, added to their shady apps, is why I don't trust CPALead one iota.
DarkHalf

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

well i completed an offer from CPALEAD and this was for 50k coins. the offer was from bridge media. bridge media said i wont be charged however my card was deducted. i don't know what was i thinking that day.  bridge media refunded me which was good however i was given lesser the amount of money due to dollar conversion. cointiply was apologetic about this (i appreciate that). they said they haven't been paid as well.

<snip>

Hi DarkHalf, it looks like we had some miscommunication. The dev team has reopened your original ticket. Check with us there.

Wow this was fast.
With the frustration i got with cpalead, cointiply definitely made me a happy camper.
I know this is not the 50k i dreamt of, however you made me feel i wasnt alone in this (no drama lol).
People reading this will feel secure that real people are working in cointiply ready to help if something goes wrong.
The value of coins i never got was insignificant with the value of customer service you gave.
You deserve my respect.
I thank you for what you did.
😁😍😎
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

But as I'm here, how does the loyalty bonus work? If I don't connect for one day will it be reset to zero?

That's precisely how it works. Loyalty bonuses are designed to incentivize frequent interaction. That's how all the faucet loyalty bonuses work.

As a faucet user, I packed up all my loyalty bonus faucets on my mobile device and made sure to spin them all every day while on vacation. #faucetlife 😂
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

Wow this was fast.
With the frustration i got with cpalead, cointiply definitely made me a happy camper.
I know this is not the 50k i dreamt of, however you made me feel i wasnt alone in this (no drama lol).
People reading this will feel secure that real people are working in cointiply ready to help if something goes wrong.
The value of coins i never got was insignificant with the value of customer service you gave.
You deserve my respect.
I thank you for what you did.
😁😍😎

That's great, DH. Thanks for posting a followup.
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

That's precisely how it works. Loyalty bonuses are designed to incentivize frequent interaction. That's how all the faucet loyalty bonuses work.

As a faucet user, I packed up all my loyalty bonus faucets on my mobile device and made sure to spin them all every day while on vacation. #faucetlife 😂

Ahahah. Ok, I got it. Anyway, would be probably fair to give a high penalty. A complete reset for somebody who has been connected for 100 days (max level I guess and not my case) and forgets one day looks a little bit punishing.  Grin
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

Ahahah. Ok, I got it. Anyway, would be probably fair to give a high penalty. A complete reset for somebody who has been connected for 100 days (max level I guess and not my case) and forgets one day looks a little bit punishing.  Grin

High reward, high penalty. At 100% we're doubling the faucet reward! Step it up and log in! Cheesy
D4m1en

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:59:35 PM

lol, Minute Staff sites are hilarious. Poor English skills and the contents don't make any sense most of the time. No wonder nobody visits them  Grin

http://www.savefinancial.site/2018/04/7-how-to-resolve-debt-that-many.html
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

lol, Minute Staff sites are hilarious. Poor English skills and the contents don't make any sense most of the time. No wonder nobody visits them  Grin

http://www.savefinancial.site/2018/04/7-how-to-resolve-debt-that-many.html

I became an expert of mesothelioma. Those guys, who knows why, think that I have a particular interest in that topic. And car insurance quotes. In US. Pretty funny because, when it comes to rewards, they pay me like the resident in Serbia I am  Grin
codergeek

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

At last! Finally reached rank 11 yay! Also I think I just watched the first ad to boost miner efficiency.

Site went down for some seconds, came back up with new boost efficiency feature. Cool.

Great work, Cointiply. Always adding new features, fixing broken ones.

Watch Ad to Boost Efficiency Beta

codergeek

https://dripdropcoin.com/
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

At last! Finally reached rank 11 yay! Also I think I just watched the first ad to boost miner efficiency.

Site went down for some seconds, came back up with new boost efficiency feature. Cool.

Great work, Cointiply. Always adding new features, fixing broken ones.

Watch Ad to Boost Efficiency Beta

codergeek

How much is the boost? Tested, but does not bring you over 200% if you are already at that level (my gift to the site  Grin)
D4m1en

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:50:55 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 10:52:23 AM by D4m1en

The efficiency boost doesn't work on my end, watched three ads and the efficiency didn't increase.

edit ah it works, had to wait 1h
codergeek

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

The efficiency boost doesn't work on my end, watched three ads and the efficiency didn't increase.

I'm guessing it works like the Reset Activity boost, adds efficiency every hour. Unconfirmed.

https://dripdropcoin.com/
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:56:04 AM

I'm guessing it works like the Reset Activity boost, adds efficiency every hour. Unconfirmed.

I have just seen a tweet confirming it is +5%, like the reset activity. I am wondering whether video+reset gives +10% per hour
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

Well, I was coming to announce this. Having given you lot 15 minutes lead, you beat me to it.  Cool

Just to make it all official:

You can now watch a short video to boost your Mine's efficiency. You can watch up to 5 videos every hour for an extra efficiency boost of up to 5% per hour. The extra efficiency boost from videos will be applied on an hourly basis at the same time coins are rewarded.

Videos are currently only available when viewing the website on a desktop (no mobile yet) and may not be available in every country.

If you get a message saying "No videos are available," please wait a few minutes and try again. You can also try refreshing the page and trying again.

Note that this is a beta feature and likely to be tweaked!
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

I have just seen a tweet confirming it is +5%, like the reset activity. I am wondering whether video+reset gives +10% per hour

Aye, it's a potential net gain of 10% every hour, 8% with the hourly Efficiency decline. Put another way, the videos are cumulative with the hourly check-in.

And this is just the tiny first step of many more to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: