Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINTIPLY.COM - Faucet, Offerwalls, Videos, Multiplier! [OFFiCIAL]  (Read 32645 times)
DarkHalf

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

lol, Minute Staff sites are hilarious. Poor English skills and the contents don't make any sense most of the time. No wonder nobody visits them  Grin

http://www.savefinancial.site/2018/04/7-how-to-resolve-debt-that-many.html

I made a lot points from minute staff. from the fact i get a lot of 5coins from this pool i really dont care with their grammar and all, i mean common guys as long as they were able to send the message across am totally fine with it. 5coins from them will be a part of your 35k coins tomorrow lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

Thanks for payment.

How Work new vídeo feature if i have 200% efficiency and i watch a video, acumulate 5% to 205%?

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

Thanks for payment.

How Work new vídeo feature if i have 200% efficiency and i watch a video, acumulate 5% to 205%?

No. You can't go over 200%. In that case you will simply show your generosity towards the site. Watching the video has a cumulative effect with the reset activity, meaning that you'll recover faster. As far as I have understood, you can watch up to 5 in one hour
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

Thanks for payment.

No. You can't go over 200%. In that case you will simply show your generosity towards the site. Watching the video has a cumulative effect with the reset activity, meaning that you'll recover faster. As far as I have understood, you can watch up to 5 in one hour
Thanks

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
Patrick Lim

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

hello,ive a few mines running..but after i gone to bed and woke up in the morning,no coins were mined.am i doing something wrong?
D4m1en

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

lol, Minute Staff sites are hilarious. Poor English skills and the contents don't make any sense most of the time. No wonder nobody visits them  Grin

http://www.savefinancial.site/2018/04/7-how-to-resolve-debt-that-many.html

I made a lot points from minute staff. from the fact i get a lot of 5coins from this pool i really dont care with their grammar and all, i mean common guys as long as they were able to send the message across am totally fine with it. 5coins from them will be a part of your 35k coins tomorrow lol

Um, yeah. They don't have any message to send though  Grin those sites are all fake, their only purpose is to earn money through adsense.
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

hello,ive a few mines running..but after i gone to bed and woke up in the morning,no coins were mined.am i doing something wrong?

Did you check the efficiency level of your buildings? If you don't refresh it, that efficiency will slowly drop (2% per hour) and I am afraid that a zero level will prevent you to receive any coin.

You can recover that efficiency 5% per hour by refreshing your activity plus an additional 5% by watching videos
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

Gentlemen, I have a little problem with Minute Staff. I have completed three tasks (join with mail) and my tasks are frozen as they require some kind of "staff review" to be credited. One of those is there since days and nothing happens. There is no link to their support, so I cannot contact them to report the isuue.

With all the other providers you can open a ticket in case something goes wrong (not PTC Wall). How to get in touch with them? It isn't an enormous amount (1500 coins in all), but every coin matters.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
D4m1en

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

Gentlemen, I have a little problem with Minute Staff. I have completed three tasks (join with mail) and my tasks are frozen as they require some kind of "staff review" to be credited. One of those is there since days and nothing happens. There is no link to their support, so I cannot contact them to report the isuue.

With all the other providers you can open a ticket in case something goes wrong (not PTC Wall). How to get in touch with them? It isn't an enormous amount (1500 coins in all), but every coin matters.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

From what I've gathered, Minute Staff is not an ordinary company with an ordinary support team. It's more like a crappy site run by a few indonesian guys from their home. Probably the site itself is hosted on their home computer, lol. I wouldn't expect any kind of support from them, just wait and hope for the best. I have several tasks awaiting staff verification since two weeks now.
Senzacervello

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

Any suggestion?

Thanks

From what I've gathered, Minute Staff is not an ordinary company with an ordinary support team. It's more like a crappy site run by a few indonesian guys from their home. Probably the site itself is hosted on their home computer, lol. I wouldn't expect any kind of support from them, just wait and hope for the best. I have several tasks awaiting staff verification since two weeks now.

You are of great confort, D4m1en. I was really waiting for a word of hope coming from somebody who managed to retrieve the coins from them. Thanks a lot. In case I'll fall into depression, I will drop you a couple of lines  Grin Grin Grin
codergeek

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

You need at least 34 MP to mine coins. If your efficiency drops, so too will your MP.

Try to keep efficiency at 200%. This will give you optimal MP.

Use both "Reset Activity" + "Watch Ad" to boost efficiency up to 10% every hour.

I'm currently rank #8 on the mining game. No secrets, just hard work and consistency. OCD helps   Shocked

codergeek

https://dripdropcoin.com/
D4m1en

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

You need at least 34 MP to mine coins. If your efficiency drops, so too will your MP.

Try to keep efficiency at 200%. This will give you optimal MP.

Use both "Reset Activity" + "Watch Ad" to boost efficiency up to 10% every hour.

I'm currently rank #8 on the mining game. No secrets, just hard work and consistency. OCD helps   Shocked

codergeek

How long have you been at this? My account is two weeks old and I'm barely in the first 50s.
Cointiply (OP)

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

The minimum Mining Power (MP) to earn a share of the bonus pool and earn coins each hour from your mine fluctuates based on user activity. Currently it is about 34 MP. As long as you have more than 1 MP you will still be eligible for the 5 random prizes of 200 coins each hour however.

Please remember you also need to check in your Mine frequently to keep the efficiency up, you can even boost it all the way to 200%.

Edit: Belatedly saw that members had already answered Patrick. Thanks, gents.
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

MinuteStaff does have a contact form, but I've not personally used it.

http://www.minutestaff.com/contact_us.php
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

The efficiency boost doesn't work on my end, watched three ads and the efficiency didn't increase.

I'm guessing it works like the Reset Activity boost, adds efficiency every hour. Unconfirmed.

I have just seen a tweet confirming it is +5%, like the reset activity. I am wondering whether video+reset gives +10% per hour

Aye, it's a potential net gain of 10% every hour, 8% with the hourly Efficiency decline. Put another way, the videos are cumulative with the hourly check-in.

And this is just the tiny first step of many more to come.
Are you sure the hourly efficiency decline applies even if that hour you have checked in on your mine? I think it doesn't, as when i check in, I see a 5% gain and not a 3% one.
Did you increase the decline because of the new feature? Or not yet? (you said that for now, as there are not many ways you can increase your efficiency, the decline is tiny, but it will go up with the new features you add).
Patrick Lim

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

MinuteStaff does have a contact form, but I've not personally used it.

http://www.minutestaff.com/contact_us.php

I thought my mines gives out some amount of coins for me after all and the pool prize is completely different story?
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

The dev team corrected me—you are right. Checking in counteracts the decline entirely and gives you a net 5% boost. Five videos during that hour would let you boost a total of 10% in one hour. I have no idea how I've managed my own Mine with the wrong math!

The big thing here is that it's so much easier to maintain your Mine with the videos, and we have much more that we're working on. </tease>
D4m1en

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

Question: it turned out that our IT department definitely prevented the access via wi-fi to the cointiply.com domain. I found out that we can still access the site if we use the Puffin browser, which to my knowledge encrypts all the traffic via cloud services located in California. Any counterindication to that? As far as I can tell it disrupts geolocation due to the US ip address [I'm located in Europe] so not sure if I risk a ban.

D4m1en, on your other question, just know that members who are being honest are never likely to be banned. Smiley

A heads up on this: I've been banned by AdScend Media just by merely loading a survey with Puffin, they have detected that the IP didn't match the location and immediately blocked access to all surveys. They eventually lifted the ban after a number of tickets but my AdScend score is now so low I don't have access anymore to most surveys and I have to wait 6 months before it's restored to normal values.

tl;dr: don't use Puffin
Cointiply (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

That's good to know, D4m1en. This is the first report I've had on Puffin relating to the offerwalls. Mind sharing anything else relevant from your ticketing process?
D4m1en

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:05:42 PM

That's good to know, D4m1en. This is the first report I've had on Puffin relating to the offerwalls. Mind sharing anything else relevant from your ticketing process?

It has been quite the ride, it took me a while to explain what was going on. They probably thought I was using a VPN or something. The team replies very quickly though. At any rate I just had a further look at my score history, apparently the score got lowered because of a trap question I got wrong, so they did temporarily ban me because of Puffin but the score itself wasn't affected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: