Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1btc = 6k usd  (Read 1327 times)
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

Was very busy with my work today, then suddenly i decided to check the price of btc if its starting to rise again. But then, i was shocked when i saw its price which is almost 16,000 usd. What will happen to bitcoin's price tomorrow or the next weeks to come? Will it continue to drop or will increase a little? Why is this happening? Thats a very huge drop.

Maybe most of the people are scared and are panic selling. There are many factors and reasons why. But I know that it will start to grow again because we are still devoted to bitcoin. The issue is that holders are expecting bitcoin's price to stop falling and to grow again. But I am sure there are many buyers who are just waiting for bitcoin's value to become low and then starts buying and investing again. We are the one that controls the market that's why we all are the reason for everything in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Was very busy with my work today, then suddenly i decided to check the price of btc if its starting to rise again. But then, i was shocked when i saw its price which is almost 16,000 usd. What will happen to bitcoin's price tomorrow or the next weeks to come? Will it continue to drop or will increase a little? Why is this happening? Thats a very huge drop.

We accept the fact now,that  bitcoin continue to dropping its price value,because of they said the correction of the bitcoin price value,and it will continue to down until this month of april it will turn to $4000 in 1btc as what the news headlines about crypto will explode .one factor also of this going down value of bitcoin due to china stamp out cryptocurrency trading in there market exchange, its is reported in the financial news under in the people bank of china,that they blocking access overseas website and removing all application from the app stores.
tutta_v

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

Watching the price. While the price falls ...
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:23:35 PM
Merited by Jemzx00 (1)

I think you mean 6000 USD. Do not invest in crypto if you know nothing about it because that is very pathetic. This drop usually happens in the month of january to february for the past years. My reason to this is because there are many people withdrawing fiat money thus decreasing the value of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin which is the most commonly used.
stanchuks

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

Just hold. This is massive FUDs from Whales that want you to sell your bitcoin to them cheaply. If you HODL, it will go up. Last year, BTC fell in January but then went up 20 times.
It happened last year doesn't mean will happen this year
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

Surely you can sell it price is still high, but if you take a very good decision to sell it, then you can buy it when bitcoin price touched in the price of 2k dollars, of course you will get a profit when you buy at that price, and wait in summer later, usually bitcoin prices will rise again in that season !!!
bubu4845

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

dont panic anda just hold first, i know everybody is worried but every year bitcoin always like this and if you believe bitcoin you will understand that bitcoin will rise again, and right now its time to buy bitcoin and if the price go rise again, its time to sell

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

They said HODL people,  i know it was easier last month to go with that BUT THE GAME PLAN HAS NEVER CHANGED
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

If you bought your bitcoin when its price was high, don't sell it now or else you loss your money!HODL, market continue on its downtrend.

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

I am well prepared to see it dropping at 4000-5000 but I am sure this is not the end. Bitcoin rises up again very very soon

The best is yet to come!
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

haven't you read from online media that bitcoin bubble has burst. A lot of investors with large stakes are dumping the coin. if bitcoin gain some increase it will still fall within 24 hrs. it is uncertain what the future of crypto will look like this time around. this is different from before when some people believe it is market correct
Lyd

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

I used to get shocks too when I checked the bitcoin prices. Now I decided to wait at least 2 months before I check it again
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

haven't you read from online media that bitcoin bubble has burst. A lot of investors with large stakes are dumping the coin. if bitcoin gain some increase it will still fall within 24 hrs. it is uncertain what the future of crypto will look like this time around. this is different from before when some people believe it is market correct

Are you kidding, or do you really think so? People who have large capital on the contrary now buy bitcoin and other promising crypto-currencies. And those who believe that bitcoin - "bubble", and they sell for $ 6000. Personally, my opinion.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

If you bought your bitcoin when its price was high, don't sell it now or else you loss your money!HODL, market continue on its downtrend.

Yeah.
Now the price is very low. May fall further. Why are you frustrated? Think of this price reduction as an opportunity too. Because if the price was in the past, we could not have invested so many money. Now we can invest. So I can call this time a golden opportunity. Why do you sell at a low price of your bitcoin?  If you do not sell your losses are not.
Monica_Hamm

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

Bitcoin price is recovering slowly.

Keep faith, it will be back to its original value!! Cheesy
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

I also do not know for sure what the cause of bitcoin prices this year continues to decline, may also cause many bad news about bitcoin so that investors choose to sell most bitcoin owned
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

I also do not know for sure what the cause of bitcoin prices this year continues to decline, may also cause many bad news about bitcoin so that investors choose to sell most bitcoin owned

This is a some kind of a manipulation towards the price of bitcoin by banks and whales, And because of the price so much down right now many panic seller have sold their bitcoin to fiat or other currency, Well that is what I have known many whales wants to buy cheap bitcoin that is why they have manipulated the price, well I really think it will soon recover so change your other coins to bitcoin.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

It's a "Blink and you'll miss it!" scenario where bitcoin's volatility takes place as its market value falls down so deep that even reached all time low at 5K+ USD. It may even go down if FUDing will continue to spread and those who panic will decide to sell their bitcoin.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

I guess market will go more down for next 4 weeks at least https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/bitcoin-dip-may-last-4-more-weeks/
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

No one will know if the market price gets higher or lower than the price today. By this time, the price of it continuously to drop but it is happen also in a way back several years and months so it means that it is possible again to pump and get a higher profit if we still hold.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: