Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoin now?  (Read 2024 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?
today?no ik not.because all my money had been spend buying bitcoins in $6k and days ago in $7k thats why not im waiting for pump or just even $11-12k so i can sell my coins for profit,and let the panicked cry for losses.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

At the moment I do not buy, but keep it at home, as I expect its growth in the price for its further sale
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

No, I've buy Bitcoin below $10,000 now I'm wait the right time for selling because I believe Bitcoin will reach over $15000.
well i think bitcoin price is not that much  high so i think we need to buy bitcoin as much as we can because bitcoin price will be go high soon and it's one of the best time to buy even today i buy some bitcoins because i,m doing investment here and i'm sure that in a short time its price will go high .

And I have stopped to buy Bitcoins for now. I am holding Bitcoins: I  believe that the stage when each day BTC will show the higher prices will come very soon.
I guess this is the right to buy bitcoins since it has now a cheap price. We don't when it will rise up again so it is bette for us to buy a lot of bitcoin as much as possible because soon it will rise up again and we will never see this again in this price. Just like for the past few years, bitcoin has low price where $500 is total of one coin but now it has a higher price compared before. Therefore, it is better for us to take the opportunity if we want to gain a high amount of income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Hello,

It looks like it hit support at 6000, do you think it was a bottom? I am considering to go from fiat into bitcoin heavily. Do you think it can jump back to 10000 USD at least or will fall lower than 6000 USD?  I dont like this negative fud around the cryptocuriencies now regarding regulations and India and Tether FUD. Its really hard to make any decisions now. ;( What are you guys doing? Just staying outside the market in February or go all in now?

to be honest i just bought 1 Bitcoin, i always buy bitcoin if i get stuck i'm not afraid and do not panic because i realize it price will not always below and will not always on top not only that total bitcoin availability also be my consideration have because the more difficult to get the bitcoin will be more expensive.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

Hello,

to be honest i just bought 1 Bitcoin, i always buy bitcoin if i get stuck i'm not afraid and do not panic because i realize it price will not always below and will not always on top not only that total bitcoin availability also be my consideration have because the more difficult to get the bitcoin will be more expensive.
Of course, if these pauses are justified, then you can well increase the income from your investment. I had such an opinion that bitcoin would still return to 20,000 dollars, But there are people who disprove my words. I do not know what to think.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

At the time when Bitcoin value was at around  $6000 or thereabouts was the perfect time to buy Bitcoin because its it later depreciate significantly to around  $11,000 before it later came down to around  $8,000 and those who are rational investors were able to invest and make huge profit.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

I bought about 1.5 btc when the month of December when the price of $ 15k, and the last I buy is when the price of $ 8500, I think buying bitcoin at any price will make us fortunate if we understand that bitcoin investment takes at least a year to get profit.
Yeah, because there is no specific day when the price of bitcoin will rise and we all don't know exactly when it will dump, I think buying bitcoin every month or every drop will be profited in the future if we really have a good patience.
This is precisely why holding is just a better strategy than trading, if you could know when the price of bitcoin will go up then you could make a fortune in just a few days but since that is simply impossible then the chances that you are mistaken about your prediction are way higher so when you compare the profits a holder gets with the profits a trader gets the holder wins hands down.

For me trading is better than holding because in holding no one knows when bitcoin will pump or drop, you need to wait for couple of months to see some earnings unlike if you learn and understand trading, you can earn huge amount of money for just an hour or what you call short term earnings. Having some good strategies will give you better chance of succeeding and unlike bitcoin some alt coins are easy to learn by monitoring them on the market because only few people controlled it that's why more people are interested to try it.
If no one knows when the price is going to go up or down then what makes you think that trading is a better option? When trading is all about knowing when the price is going to go up or down, yes it is going to take you a lot of time to earn huge amount of money but with trading you can lose everything in a single trade and that is something I'm not willing to do.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

yes i buy bitcoin now because now the bitcoin price is down and i hope in 1 month or 2 months bitcoin price gets higher and i can get profit
and I think this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price
I hope to buy bitcoin soonest too! Im very excited about it. I strongly believe in bitcoin that it can improve more and people will be investing more so the market is getting bigger and contrary to what others say that it will die soon actually it will be very profitable and brighter in the cryptocurrency industry in the coming times. I am one of the many hopefuls to be one of the financially stable individuals once cryptocurrency has gone mainstream to the world..
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

yes i buy bitcoin now because now the bitcoin price is down and i hope in 1 month or 2 months bitcoin price gets higher and i can get profit
I hope to buy bitcoin soonest too! Im very excited about it. I strongly believe in bitcoin that it can improve more and people will be investing more so the market is getting bigger and contrary to what others say that it will die soon actually it will be very profitable and brighter in the cryptocurrency industry in the coming times. I am one of the many hopefuls to be one of the financially stable individuals once cryptocurrency has gone mainstream to the world..

Yah this the time to buy bitcoin.  The price of bitcoin is very cheap now. Investing in bitcoin at present will makes you more profit in future. According to coinmarketcap the price of bitcoin will boom up again. So hold your coins with patience for long term there will be a massive growth again in bitcoin.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

Well, I will not buy for reason being that the market value of bitcoin reduce to some level so that I will gain more profit anytime it's value appreciate.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

Yah this the time to buy bitcoin.  The price of bitcoin is very cheap now. Investing in bitcoin at present will makes you more profit in future. According to coinmarketcap the price of bitcoin will boom up again. So hold your coins with patience for long term there will be a massive growth again in bitcoin.

I think the price of bitcoin is still expensive today compared to early last year. but when compared to January 2018 it's true that bitcoin is still very cheap, and bitcoin still has the potential to rise again in Q4 this year, I just wait for the final run of lightning network because it looks like it will give a positive impact on the development of bitcoin price.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

Yes i love buying bitcoin when its price decreases day by day. Good opporrunity to buy while its cheap in preparation for the massive pump that will happen next month.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

At the time when Bitcoin value was at around  $6000 or thereabouts was the perfect time to buy Bitcoin because its it later depreciate significantly to around  $11,000 before it later came down to around  $8,000 and those who are rational investors were able to invest and make huge profit.
yes because that's how you earn from this kind of trend, although it's pretty hard to predict the lowest price during dips i believe a 20% to 40% price rate decrease could be a best price to invest since we know it always bounce back then back to dipping again.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:34:55 AM

As of time I am not in a position of buying Bitcoin or more coins. Waiting for the right time if its price fall. Because if I buy coins at high cost I can not earn a lot of money here.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:52:55 AM

Well, at the moment i have no intention of buying Bitcoin but to buy some altcoins which i believe has potential growth in value in the nearest future as Bitcoin look stable at the current range of between $6,500 to $9,000 or there about.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

it is always convenient to buy it when the prices for it are lowered and this time was no exception and I bought
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

Hello,

if bitcoin is still very useful and can still have a very high price potential of course I will buy as much bitcoin as I can because I want to earn very much profit from bitcoin price increase.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Hello,

if bitcoin is still very useful and can still have a very high price potential of course I will buy as much bitcoin as I can because I want to earn very much profit from bitcoin price increase.
If you want to profit from bitcoin today, then you need to monitor the market and earn a difference in price. The price of Bitcoin is more frightened almost every day by 200 or 500 dollars. So you can earn. But do not risk a long-term prospect.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

Yes!I started to buy due to the positive trend of bitcoin nowadays. It might reach to my standard value at the end of 1st quarter.

Although they always say buy low and sell high, I monitor bitcoin prices for now because of an ongoing dip. When the price is somewhat stable, I make the decision to buy and hold back what I have right now.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

I bought some bitcoins few days back and right now I am not planning to buy bitcoins as price is dropping continuously and in coming days we may even see the price around $6k and it gets that low then I will start buying bitcoins again as I feel that $6k price is really good to buy bitcoins and forget it for next couple of years by keeping it safe in wallet and sell when price again hits $20k or higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: