Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

At first glance the project looks interesting, I think it is worth looking at it in more detail
Sure, BeEasy doesn't have any direct competitors in crypto world. It is a unique ecosystem combining the group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant products, internet stores and offline networks, and charity donations. You can find more information in our Whitepaper.  Via this link please https://beeasy.io/WhitePaper3.0eng.pdf

Your link doesn`t work. Please update it, I want to read your new Whitepaper.

can I please update your white paper and your web, as we have something else to read. thanks  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

This is my first post on Beeasy Ann thread and I feel lucky to be associated with such wonderful project, just went through white paper of Beeasy and happy to know the project vision, it offers multiple services under one roof and yes team is trusted one which attracted me to join this project at the first glance, I wish good luck to all participants and project team.

Thank you for your kind words. We also believe in BeEasy's vision for the crpyto community. Good luck in your endeavors!

We are all confident in the BeEasy project, and in their platforms. so that they continue to support their project. thank you for the new terms here at BeEasy would you please enjoy this project.

Very excited at the prospect of taking the leash of BeEasy. Hope everyone bought in on this. This project has been the very few that I liked in cryptospace. I have been wrong on couple of occasions but this one will definitely come through.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Newcomers seeking to learn how to make money without investing on the Internet and without the Internet via cryptocurrency will have to repeatedly face the concept of blockchain. This is a new technology for independent and secure transactions. BeEasy is the one who provide this service in one platform.

I agree with you. now, all those required services are all in one platform for easier access and control. The BeEasy platform would really ease crypto newcomers lives.

Definitely! Newbies in crypto are having a hard time understanding and initiating their first transactions because of different sites and platforms. With BeEasy, it will surely be a lot easier for them to do that.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

The project team announced the following presentations Grin

27 - Bitcoin & Blockchain Conference Minsk, where Alexander Bespalov will speak on the topic of simplification, and 1 of March in Saint-Petersburg.
I hope this will be a successful presentation))

This would be a great exposure. Attending blockchain events like this where all people who have big names are invited along with other ICO developers, this is a great marketing tool that makes BeEasy to be noticed.

Exactly. My first impression on blockchain conferences is that event is full of brilliant people gathering to discuss about their project and beyond. More respect for the people who attend that certain event and I am giving more trust to where I will put my investment. This event is a great move.

This is a great marketing strategy from the team. Attending these events will boost BeEasy exposure in the crypto community and at the same time serve as a time for learning from other developers and implementers from the industry as well.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:01:52 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 04:55:44 PM by pundit

Aside to mention everything above, Beeasy is also working for mankind, all of their products provide opportunity to donate some percentage of our profit to their partner charity organization once or regularly which is great step initiated by Beeasy, one who wants to donate for mankind can do it with Beeasy.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

Very excited at the prospect of taking the leash of BeEasy. Hope everyone bought in on this. This project has been the very few that I liked in cryptospace. I have been wrong on couple of occasions but this one will definitely come through.

Thank you for the kind words, we won't let you down Smiley

Definitely! Newbies in crypto are having a hard time understanding and initiating their first transactions because of different sites and platforms. With BeEasy, it will surely be a lot easier for them to do that.

That's the primary hurdle facing crypto right now, adoption. Low adoption stalls progress, if there is nobody to improve for, why improve? Our platform will make it more open and accessible, and ultimately, help the entire crypto ecosystem.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

Wow I have read that ICOBench, which are team of experts, rated them 4.5 over 5!
It's no surprise that experts see potential of this company.

Ah that is great news to share, 4.5 over 5 rating from team of experts really means a lot, reading all positive comments here are growing my confidence, made a good decision to join this project, it will sky rocket.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant products, internet stores and offline networks, and charity donations.

CryptoBender

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

BeEasy ecosystem is a group of interconnected services for cryptocurrency mining, managing the cryptocurrency portfolios, trading and converting cryptocurrency into various assets such as fiat currencies, gaming currencies, software licenses, discount bonuses and certificates for merchant products, internet stores and offline networks, and charity donations.

Thank you for this scheme, very entertaining. All in one it's very cool Cool
sipandrew

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

Wow I have read that ICOBench, which are team of experts, rated them 4.5 over 5!
It's no surprise that experts see potential of this company.

Ah that is great news to share, 4.5 over 5 rating from team of experts really means a lot, reading all positive comments here are growing my confidence, made a good decision to join this project, it will sky rocket.

Expert opinion is very important. I trust this service. The project should take its place in the cryptocurrency world
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

Newcomers seeking to learn how to make money without investing on the Internet and without the Internet via cryptocurrency will have to repeatedly face the concept of blockchain. This is a new technology for independent and secure transactions. BeEasy is the one who provide this service in one platform.

I agree with you. now, all those required services are all in one platform for easier access and control. The BeEasy platform would really ease crypto newcomers lives.

BeEasy is certainly one of the best projects out there. When I first saw the Whitepaper and Features I knew I had to invest some on this project.

Whitepaper is impressive, let's hope that everything planned is implemented and then the project will take a leading position.

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

Aside to mention everything above, Beeasy is also working for mankind, all of their products provide opportunity to donate some percentage of our profit to their partner charity organization once or regularly which is great step initiated by Beeasy, one who wants to donate for mankind can do it with Beeasy.
This is great feels like a foundation in cryto. It really a big big help in community just like their project. BeEasyLife for this project nice name and it is full of meaning inside.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:40:02 AM

Wonderfull image and sentence that represents the whole process of BeEasy, great platform of BeEasy will really help many people not crypto users but all people in the world in near future of this project. Keep it up and we will support.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

Wonderfull image and sentence that represents the whole process of BeEasy, great platform of BeEasy will really help many people not crypto users but all people in the world in near future of this project. Keep it up and we will support.
Thank you so much for your amazing support! Smiley Smiley Please stay tuned, here we have interesting information also https://t.me/beeasyicoeng, https://t.me/beeasyico, https://t.me/beeasybounty, https://t.me/channelbeeasyicoeng, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2891481.0;all, https://twitter.com/BeEasy_ICO, https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasyeng/.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

Frankly, I have not seen any projects before, which think about charity already at the stage of ICO. This is very commendable!
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

In addition to Foxico and icobench, have you somewhere else list? I can't find you at the ICORating...

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

We are keeping an eye on this project as we are so excited to see where this project might take us in this world of blockchain and crypto.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
saaux

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

In addition to Foxico and icobench, have you somewhere else list? I can't find you at the ICORating...

Hey, give BeEasy a break. They were listed in two respectable and reliable sites already. I think we should be contented by that for now..

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

BeEasy team created a simple and easy to use platform which allows you to save a lot of time, inspire trust in its users, it's great.This will help to make a lot of money.
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

Be sure to avail BeEasy tokes at a lower price. Thier ICO is currently running allows early supporter to get hold of BeEasy. Visit and buy BeEasy at their ICO page:
https://beeasy.io/#ico

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: