Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

Last week BeEasy team visited the closed-door meetup in UAE for investors and blockchain projects. Anton Makarchuk presented BeEasy project at “Middle East Meetup” in Dubai. Watch the video!

https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasyeng/videos/vb.168545770392574/221721778408306/?type=3&theater
Oh,  thanks for providing a legit link about the activities of BeEasy team abroad. Look's like they doing a 24/7 job to promote the BeEasy inside and outside of the crypto community around the world.  This is good folks, that's why I continue to support the all in one system of BeEasy.
True! They are not too active to promote thru this platform instead, they do promotion through outside community by joining forum, gathering with different company or summit. Really, they doing a great job to achieve the success of the  project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

BeEasy is an all-in-all ecosystem of interrelated cryptocurrency processing services such as mining, charity, exchange, and gaining partner goods and services. This project will be used for converting cryptocurrency assets to fiat among others.

This project is created also to possibly serve as secondary income for its users, when utilize in correct manner. And to organize digital assets without so much of an effort

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

Following BeEasy has been very excited for me and a lot of crypto enthusiasts as of now because of its unique services and offers and a really enticing platform. We've been very proud of the team behind this project

Great project and team plus great community. Ingredients for success. BeEasy has it all.
Indeed! That is why we need to support the project and see that it becomes successful. BeEasy platform would be very beneficial to the crypto industry.
Yes. So we are here to support the project. We also benefit from BeEasy. Things gonna easier because of the project, especially in mining and trading.

your answer is correct, we just support this project well because we will benefit from the future as our mining and trading activities are easier.

Because life is made easier with BeEasy's platform, an all-in-one ecosystem which brings you in deep understanding of the world of cryptocurrencies
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

What do you think, when BeEasy Project 50K ethereum will be reached? And when ICO will end at 50K or at 200K eth? I hope 50k is hardcap, because project is great but 200K is too big marketcap for ICO.
belljarxiv

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

What do you think, when BeEasy Project 50K ethereum will be reached? And when ICO will end at 50K or at 200K eth? I hope 50k is hardcap, because project is great but 200K is too big marketcap for ICO.

We cannot tell for sure, but BeEasy will surely get what it deserves. Equal and amounting to all efforts and expertise exerted and we all know that is no small amount.. let's hope for BeEasy's success!
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

​​We kindly remind you, that EasyPool module is working now. Visit website easypool.me to check it out.

Individual mining starts with registration and goes on with one click in the application. EasyPool allows you to work with most cryptocurrencies, offering a profitable one for mining at the moment. The information appears based on analysis of cryptocurrency exchange rate and complexity of mining it. And with the Telegram bot you will receive information about the equipment condition, so you will always be aware of shutdowns or downtime.

Learn more!

ETKN token will make your mining more profitable. For every BeEasy ecosystem service, we provide special terms of its using with ETKN tokens. It means that you can cover the cost of all services with discount.

Learn more!

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

Last week BeEasy team visited the closed-door meetup in UAE for investors and blockchain projects. Anton Makarchuk presented BeEasy project at “Middle East Meetup” in Dubai. Watch the video!

https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasyeng/videos/vb.168545770392574/221721778408306/?type=3&theater

Nice news i trust the tim beeasy is working very hard to succes this project.
sipandrew

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=221810255066125&substory_index=0&id=168545770392574

BeEasy announced that their Easy Pool feature are now working check it out guys.

This is very good news!
Let's do it together!!!
I'm sure everything will work according to white paper!
sipandrew

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

It seems to me that the project is becoming more powerful !!!
The team is trying their best!
and it is already obvious that the project is doomed to success all over the world! )))
sipandrew

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

It seems to me that the project is becoming more powerful !!!
The team is trying their best!
and it is already obvious that the project is doomed to success all over the world! )))

I believe in the project!
 and have you already joined to the army of BeEasy fans???
If not, then we go to you! ))
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

Oh,  thanks for providing a legit link about the activities of BeEasy team abroad. Look's like they doing a 24/7 job to promote the BeEasy inside and outside of the crypto community around the world.  This is good folks, that's why I continue to support the all in one system of BeEasy.
True! They are not too active to promote thru this platform instead, they do promotion through outside community by joining forum, gathering with different company or summit. Really, they doing a great job to achieve the success of the  project.

The team is actually active in promoting this project,  and joining conferences,  seminars,  summit is actually a great way to attract investors and to introduce the project to everyone. 
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

​​We kindly remind you, that EasyPool module is working now. Visit website easypool.me to check it out.

Individual mining starts with registration and goes on with one click in the application. EasyPool allows you to work with most cryptocurrencies, offering a profitable one for mining at the moment. The information appears based on analysis of cryptocurrency exchange rate and complexity of mining it. And with the Telegram bot you will receive information about the equipment condition, so you will always be aware of shutdowns or downtime.

Learn more!

ETKN token will make your mining more profitable. For every BeEasy ecosystem service, we provide special terms of its using with ETKN tokens. It means that you can cover the cost of all services with discount.

Learn more!

What a great news, just checked the website and you can start individual mining immediately just register and download the application,  then you can start mining. Launching Easy pool before the presale starts will surely have a huge impact for BeEasy.
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

Learn more!

Learn more!

What a great news, just checked the website and you can start individual mining immediately just register and download the application,  then you can start mining. Launching Easy pool before the presale starts will surely have a huge impact for BeEasy.
Of course, that will undoubtedly affect the number of investors and users. I am very glad that the project is developing.
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

​​On April, 13, Anton Makarchuk will represent BeEasy project on BlockYard conference in Gdansk, Poland. The theme of Anton’s speech is "Simplification - make it easy and get benefit from the cryptocurrency market".

The central goals of the BlockYard conference are to bring together diverse individuals interested in the blockchain technology; facilitate the exchange of knowledge and experience related to blockchain, mining, and cryptocurrencies; present investment opportunities in the aforementioned areas; and publicize promising ICO projects.
The key difference from other conferences and forums is division in into two thematic blocks: NOVICE and ADVANCED. The former is devoted to the broad basics of blockchain technology. The latter is directed at participants seeking to further their knowledge in particular subject areas.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Why so many believes and surbscribes to BeEasy? The answer is simple and Easy!!!
With just four simple points:

Yes, you are right. BeEasy make anything simple and easy for us. For us to adapt at in a simplest way. BeEasy is a great help to all of us.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

​​On April, 13, Anton Makarchuk will represent BeEasy project on BlockYard conference in Gdansk, Poland. The theme of Anton’s speech is "Simplification - make it easy and get benefit from the cryptocurrency market".

The central goals of the BlockYard conference are to bring together diverse individuals interested in the blockchain technology; facilitate the exchange of knowledge and experience related to blockchain, mining, and cryptocurrencies; present investment opportunities in the aforementioned areas; and publicize promising ICO projects.
The key difference from other conferences and forums is division in into two thematic blocks: NOVICE and ADVANCED. The former is devoted to the broad basics of blockchain technology. The latter is directed at participants seeking to further their knowledge in particular subject areas.
Thanks for bringing this information to the thread. We appreciated it. Simplification - this is all true. And BeEasy the only one ICO who can bring us the Simplification. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:56:12 AM

"Simplification - make it easy and get benefit from the cryptocurrency market". by means of getting all different crypto service in one project or system only. That's why this BeEasy project will make a big different in others. Hoping that most of the participant on that conference may hook up.
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:56:08 AM

Thanks for bringing this information to the thread. We appreciated it. Simplification - this is all true. And BeEasy the only one ICO who can bring us the Simplification. Smiley
That is why the team calls it BeEasy. To make everything Easy.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
saaux

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

That is why the team calls it BeEasy. To make everything Easy.

Yes, to make everything Easy for both Novice and Advanced crypto users and enthusiasts. This project would lead us to a more engaging way of handling our digital assets

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:18:07 AM

From me, I've seen several new projects , in one of them catch my attention this is BeEasy, I think hidden cap will reaches fast because this project is properly manage by the team. Goodluck and cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: