Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

Does your project have a bounty program?
Of course, this project has a bounty campaign. And if you opened the first page of the discussion, you would immediately see a link to the campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

BeEasy team always keeping their progress and update on every social platform they have which clearly stated how dedicated the team on pursuing this project.
Absolutely, that's why its a good signed that this project knew the importance of being transparent to all their participant, investors and partners too. It's also the reason why this BeEasy hook me up this past weeks, also add the factor that they have almost all kind of transaction/service in crypto community. Thinking that this is a great opportunity as a bitcoiner user and BeEasy user, so let's grab the opportunity once and for all folks.
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

First quarter of the year is almost end in the few days, so be ready to the second quarter. If you visit the BeEasy whitepaper you can see this...
Second quarter of 2018
 introducing a robot for EasyFund foundation and trading management
 launching EasyTrade exchange beta version
 developing and introducing API for the project partners
 manufacturing equipment for the data center “cloud mining”
 commissioning the data center second phase for 2.5 MW

Hoping the BeEasy team will stick on the road map they choose to be and work smoothly as expected of the many participants and investors. So folks, stay tuned and don't hesitate to continue to support BeEasy project, this will be a big break this year 2018 for good.

Yeah. Stay tuned and always check their facebook site or visit the telegram for their announcement. Guys, kindly support this awesome project. #BeEasy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
nellycanezo

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

Hello everyone! This is great news: BeEasy will take part in #Decenter cryptoevent in Moscow on March 27-28!!! Pending this event!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=215888072325010&substory_index=0&id=168545770392574

Great news indeed. The team moving forward as we speak. A promising project like this make stand out on any event and expect this on their up coming event in Moscow. Smiley

I think the minimum BeEasy having a conference or event is 4 to 5 in a month very hardworking team and dedicated to the development and promotion of the project. With overall confidence I can say that this campaign definitely has an opportunity for tremendous success in cryptomarket, because in the world this factor is important to all mankind. The team works smoothly, and for every action it contains the answer, people will be hard to compete in this field but you have to fight and will not stop at anything. We trust you. Guys,
yes, the team are very hard working. They do it for the world know what BeEasy is. To spread it great around the world. Also, the supporters do they part to, as I am part of supporter of BeEasy, I'll make sure that my whole friend / family / acquaintances know how great BeEasy was.
yeah. You can see how are they busy. They always attending event and conference and make their selves stand out. Amazing team. Very passionate and dedicated to their role / work. So guys, don't hesitate to support this promising project <3
nellycanezo

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

Does your project have a bounty program?
Yes, The project have. They have twitter and facebook bounty. Let us support this project by spreading the name #BeEasy to facebook and twitter how it be useful to us. We can make also video regarding the project on how BeEasy make things easy for us.
alexford

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

EasyTrade displays the balance of the exchange account, most recent transaction history, statistics and rates. With a one easy click, you can initiate the exchange transactions. The link to the actual EasyTrade exchange is also available through the interface.

https://beeasy.io/whitepaper_en.pdf

Blockchain Art Platform
nellycanezo

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

EasyPool is one product of BeEasy. EasyPool is a multicurrency pool for mining and mining management system. EasyPool ETH is a full-function Ethereum pool. EasyPool allows to work with the majority of cryptocurrencies offering the best conditions for mining at the time. The information is available based on cryptocurrency exchange rate analysis and the on the complexity of mining. The EasyPool program code is a NOMP project fork. The work with miners is conducted with the Stratum protocol, which connects to the pool and does not disconnect after receiving the work and delivering the result.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:33:48 AM

What I really like most about BeEasy is the charity portion. None from the blockchain thought about to connect with charity. Hopefully the mission of the project could reach their goal as it would make the cryptocurrency makes alive again.
nellycanezo

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:29:52 AM

What I really like most about BeEasy is the charity portion. None from the blockchain thought about to connect with charity. Hopefully the mission of the project could reach their goal as it would make the cryptocurrency makes alive again.
Yeah. The project has concern not just their supporters but in all people also they have concern in the extinction of animals. They are so sincere, kind and caring. I wish all the best for this project. Hopefully for the great success to come. Smiley
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:42:02 AM

BeEsay's rating can be seen in ICO Rated, BeEasy has a pretty good value, meaning BeEasy gained the trust of the public about the platform they carry. I sure BeEasy will be a well developed ico.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

I am very excited for the second quarter of the road map of this project. How is it going to be with the trade management, I am looking forward to know more about it and gain more knowledge in trading.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

Great project! With its help, many ambitious ideas can be implemented. In essence, this BeEasy project is in some way Kickstarter implemented in a crypto environment. But even easier and faster to raise funds for developing new ideas.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

Easy token (ETKN) features:
1. Easy token are based on standard ERC20 network ie standard Etherium platform.
2. The total emitted tokens are 250,000 ETKN.
3. ETKN tokens are divisible 4 decimals places.

Sale of ETKN token is ON till 30th April, ICO price of 1 ETKN in 0.02 BTC, after completion of ICO,  purchase of ETKN tokens will be through exchanges. 

If only I hodl a considerable amount of eth right now I would surely hodl BeEasy. Im sure Im going to receive big returns from it

I will definitely hodl this one also, that is for sure. This isn't a very common project, it is rare and one of a kind system that is very easy to engage with and follow along.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

EasyPool is one product of BeEasy. EasyPool is a multicurrency pool for mining and mining management system. EasyPool ETH is a full-function Ethereum pool. EasyPool allows to work with the majority of cryptocurrencies offering the best conditions for mining at the time. The information is available based on cryptocurrency exchange rate analysis and the on the complexity of mining. The EasyPool program code is a NOMP project fork. The work with miners is conducted with the Stratum protocol, which connects to the pool and does not disconnect after receiving the work and delivering the result.
EasyCare I really love the most!  Wink Really care about others. This part of the features really strikes to everyone. Hope many charity institution would be able to benefit.
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

EasyCare I really love the most!  Wink Really care about others. This part of the features really strikes to everyone. Hope many charity institution would be able to benefit.

me too! I really like the idea that a cryptocurrency like BeEasy does not only focus on what they can gain but also how they can return back to their community. they really know that the community gives also value to the coin!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

BeEsay's rating can be seen in ICO Rated, BeEasy has a pretty good value, meaning BeEasy gained the trust of the public about the platform they carry. I sure BeEasy will be a well developed ico.

This rating like on icobench will keep increasing as soon as those experience or expert in crypto made their evaluation with BeEasy project. In fairness, BeEasy rating is steady and not going down as it nears the ICO end date. Looks like it will reach higher on the last 2 weeks as BeEasy will explode many good news on project token sale and product development.

I am expecting that BeEasy's ICO rating will still go up once many experts review the BeEasy platform. It has more and far better features than other crypto projects that exist right now.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

​​Hello friends! Telegram Announcements in BeEasy Smiley

Meet closer our token ETKN!

Technically, ETKN is a token based on Ethereum platform, ERC20 standard.
Practically, you can use your ETKN assets to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy.

For every BeEasy ecosystem service, we provide special terms of its using with ETKN tokens.  For example,

- EasyPool: you get a 50% discount for the pool services. You pay only 1% commission if you pay with ETKN, as opposed to the two-percent commission fee if paid otherwise.
- EasyTrade: claim a 50% discount for orders fees and paying commission for converting assets to and from fiat. The exchange fees may vary depending on the transaction type, in addition, they can also fluctuate in accord with the market conditions, however, none of this affects the discount rate provided to users in exchange for ETKN.
- EasyFund: claim a 50% discount for the liquidiry management’s services. The regular
commission fee is 5% for asset input and output, however using ETKN tokens guarantees the 2.5% fee.
- EasyData: 30% discount available for power renting (cloud mining) and 50% discount available for installing your own equipment in BeEasy data center.

We started our ICO on February, 1 and it ends on April, 30.

During ICO we visited a huge number of different exhibitions and forums, signed transnational agreement, and found excellent partners. Our CEO gave a lot of interviews as an expert for TV, radio and online sources. It has been already a really great story, but, for sure, it’s just a beginning. Learn more about BeEasy on our website!

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

Join BeEasy and together we will make our products even more better

BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

Excellent and very convenient project for a beginner, easy to manage. With this project you can earn good extra income. Do not miss your opportunity and join! Great prospects for the team. I am sure that this company will be one of the leading crypto currencies in the market and will occupy high positions in the rating. I want to wish the team much success. #igoteasytoken #BeEasy

Ive made an article about BeEasy  check this out guys https://steemit.com/gangstream/@etherium24/beeasy-a-multiplaform-combined-solution-to-blockchain-flaws

Nice! Hope you get some steem for it Cheesy
alexford

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

I love it too. That's how BeEasy so sincere, kind and caring. They have a charity portion for us to at least don't forget the others needed most. I love this project and wishing for the best in it. Hope for great success near future.

Blockchain Art Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: