Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:45:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11457 times)
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

The project has an excellent development dynamics. Only more presentations and agreements by partner companies are needed to expand the market for influence

I think we could agree.. the project is saleable itself. Project partnerships are necessary to expand its market but I think its too early for partnerships for now.
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

The project has an excellent development dynamics. Only more presentations and agreements by partner companies are needed to expand the market for influence

To date, marketing is as important as the idea itself. Without it, no project can achieve universal recognition.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

Looks like the marketing is doing good, there are BeEasy promotions all over the place. Any news about exchange listing? Token sale is live and community of interest increasing day by day.
Hello, thanks, please here some information, the token listing within the project’s EasyTrade exchange as early as at the launch of the exchange, so please keep your eyes open (II qr. of 2018 is the date)

We are keeping an aye for this project.. we just need to be more observable of its timeframe/whitepaper/news etc.. hope we could all get updates time to time. Thanks to team
 Please check out our FB page https://www.facebook.com/icobeeasyeng/, and twitter page https://twitter.com/BeEasy_ICO for more information, photos, reviews and news. Also please join our TG https://t.me/beeasyicoeng, https://t.me/channelbeeasyicoeng, https://t.me/beeasyico, https://t.me/beeasybounty, https://t.me/beeasyicochn, https://t.me/beeasyicoesp. Here please our WP also https://beeasy.io/system/document/file/14/whitepaper_en.pdf
Were are done subscribing your project and we all happy because every week the project are active and many conference they attended in these past few days/weeks. This would be one of the top project in the future if all in the roadmap has been achieved someday.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

I hope that BeEasy will take us to financial freedom that we all dreamed of in the future..

With BeEasy's industry-leading features, those financial freedom that we dream will indeed be Easy to achieve. Soon we can take hold of those services.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

Now the project will take more and more value with the time. Token sale is live, so now BeEasy is sure to go on. The visibility of the project will continue to grow and I think there will be a lot of investors.

Indeed Beeasy project will gain more value with time, It should attract more and more investor, although ICO price is not that cheap but still growth prospects are very high, I hope hard cap of sale reaches at the earliest.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

I agree on this. I would like to see confirmations from their partners and how does BeEasy intend to utilize to use their partners.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

Now the project will take more and more value with the time. Token sale is live, so now BeEasy is sure to go on. The visibility of the project will continue to grow and I think there will be a lot of investors.

Indeed Beeasy project will gain more value with time, It should attract more and more investor, although ICO price is not that cheap but still growth prospects are very high, I hope hard cap of sale reaches at the earliest.

ICO price has never been a good measure of a good token or coin. It is based normally on the study done for funding the said project in relation to the total number of token or coin in supply and in circulation. BeEasy although with a higher price is a bang in the buck for i think it can deliver what it envisions to become.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

EasyTrade is a multifunctioning cryptocurrency exchange.
Besides conducting and organizing stock trading, the trading platform’s functionality will provide the
following possibilities:
 matching and executing the client orders at a best possible price
 reflecting the depth of the market
 currency exchange (fiat and crypto) from one to another at a multicurrency account using the
market instruments (pending orders)
 possibility to execute deposition or debit transactions from the client’s multicurrency account
using the external payment systems such as a bank transfers, bank card processing, electronic
payment systems, cryptocurrencies)
 asset transfers between multicurrency accounts
 liquidity aggregation from various external and internal suppliers
 advanced technical analysis instruments for different time intervals, starting from S1
 possibility to export and import quotes including the tick data and further use this data for
testing strategies
 tick graphs
 visual sales records available in real-time
 open client API for sales automation
 integrating with MT4/MT5 servers
 using client terminals and in the future using mobile apps for Android and iOS
 professional involvement system for brokers and professional market gamers
 derivative instrument support
 user identification system in accord with the international KYC/AML standards
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:00:59 AM

BeEasy team created a simple and easy to use platform which allows you to save a lot of time, inspire trust in its users, it's great.This will help to make a lot of money.

Indeed. This project presented a very simple and user friendly platform that allows users to be more engaged in managing
their digital assests in a much less complicated interface.
Just having a hard time to develop this kind of system, but choosing a Easy kind of name. This prove that this is truly a user friendly system in some point, you don't need to send your asset to other services and pay more. How easy and convenient as well.

I think BeEasy is doing well because they get to spread the platform that the second goal is to have friends too.
Marioboro

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:15:54 AM

To date, marketing is as important as the idea itself. Without it, no project can achieve universal recognition.

I agree on this mate! Marketing is a sure necessity because it makes the project known to people, be it potential users and investors. Without it, the project would come to a halt. Good thing the marketing team of BeEasy is very active in spreading the news and answering those who are interested in their project.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

Looks like the marketing is doing good, there are BeEasy promotions all over the place. Any news about exchange listing? Token sale is live and community of interest increasing day by day.

rdny

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

Yes, this is true. Good thing the team is very active in promoting BeEasy and in attending conferences and seminars for them to gain exposure in the industry.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:59:56 AM

EasyTrade is a multifunctioning cryptocurrency exchange.
Besides conducting and organizing stock trading, the trading platform’s functionality will provide the
following possibilities:
 matching and executing the client orders at a best possible price
 reflecting the depth of the market
 currency exchange (fiat and crypto) from one to another at a multicurrency account using the
market instruments (pending orders)
 possibility to execute deposition or debit transactions from the client’s multicurrency account
using the external payment systems such as a bank transfers, bank card processing, electronic
payment systems, cryptocurrencies)
 asset transfers between multicurrency accounts
 liquidity aggregation from various external and internal suppliers
 advanced technical analysis instruments for different time intervals, starting from S1
 possibility to export and import quotes including the tick data and further use this data for
testing strategies
 tick graphs
 visual sales records available in real-time
 open client API for sales automation
 integrating with MT4/MT5 servers
 using client terminals and in the future using mobile apps for Android and iOS
 professional involvement system for brokers and professional market gamers
 derivative instrument support
 user identification system in accord with the international KYC/AML standards
Like I expected, so much complicated and sensitive area just to bring a user friendly system that the BeEasy want. This is not a cheap project, as you see, they are focusing the perfect and smooth flow of their system. Just to avoid some issue and lot of problem ( which is natural if the project is new arrived ). You cannot do this project if you are have unexperienced and unprofessional member staff for sure. Good job BeEasy, credited folks!
qwertysungit

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

Our users will certainly benefit from acquiring the project token, as its main value lies in up to 50%
discounts for all BeEasy services and internal system’s fees. You can use your ETKN assets to
cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy. This is how we establish the ultimate value of
the token for professional BeEasy system users.

For every BeEasy ecosystem service, we provide special terms of its using with ETKN tokens.

 EasyPool: you get a 50% discount for the pool services. You pay only 1% commission if you
pay with ETKN, as opposed to the two-percent commission fee if paid otherwise.
 EasyPlay: the platform provides you with special offers from our partners, available exclusively
to users paying in ETKN tokens.
 EasyCare: no special conditions available.
 EasyTrade: claim a 50% discount for orders fees and paying commission for converting assets
to and from fiat. The exchange fees may vary depending on the transaction type, in addition,
they can also fluctuate in accord with the market conditions, however, none of this affects the
discount rate provided to users in exchange for ETKN.
 EasyFund: claim a 50% discount for the liquidiry management’s services. The regular
commission fee is 5% for asset input and output, however using ETKN tokens guarantees the
2.5% fee.
 EasyData: 30% discount available for power renting (cloud mining) and 50% discount available
for installing your own equipment in BeEasy data center. While the contidions of using
EasyData services may change depending on the market conditions, these changes will not
affect the discount rate if you are using it in exchange for ETKN.
qwertysungit

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

As of now they have collected 26 031 924 ETKN sold, and 150.00 BTC collected.
For more information about the sale of BeEasy visit this webpage https://beeasy.io and for the admins who are active feel free to ask here https://t.me/beeasyicoeng
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

ICO price has never been a good measure of a good token or coin. It is based normally on the study done for funding the said project in relation to the total number of token or coin in supply and in circulation. BeEasy although with a higher price is a bang in the buck for i think it can deliver what it envisions to become.

That is definitely what we're keeping an eye for.. that this project deliver its vision of the more manageable digital assets in an easy interface.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
rdny

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

As of now they have collected 26 031 924 ETKN sold, and 150.00 BTC collected.
For more information about the sale of BeEasy visit this webpage https://beeasy.io and for the admins who are active feel free to ask here https://t.me/beeasyicoeng

This is great development. Please continue spreading the word about BeEasy.
Marioboro

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

That is definitely what we're keeping an eye for.. that this project deliver its vision of the more manageable digital assets in an easy interface.

I agree with you. BeEasy makes crypto accessible and can be more understood by beginners and newbies through its one stop shop easy platform.
Bertoli777

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and cryptocurrency industry events?
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

Does the token have a clear purpose?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: