Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:25:26 AM

More and more milestones are being achieved by BeEasy day by day, its enough to win investor's trust that even developers of this projects are also investors in this project, then rating of 4.5/5 by crypto experts on ICObench, partnering with famous crowdfunding platform and now 8.2/10 rating on Token Market, making this project a trusted place to invest for investors, I hope more and more good news will be there in coming days.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

New partners - new possibilities! weare.ee crypto-currency crowdfunding platform became a partner with BeEasy project! It was learned at the end of last week that the BeEasy project entered into an agreement for a partnership cooperation in several areas with the WeAre platform. WeAre is the first self-regulating fullstack ecosystem based on blockchain. The platform provides tools and services for projects that plan to create and manage business in the digital economic environment. The working principle with projects with WeAre is extraordinary: instead of the usual for market toke, the project receives WeAre tokens, which are additionally emulated for their collection. By the way, the WeAre token will be traded on exchanges, this fact significantly reduces investment risks and raises the level of investor loyalty to projects. BeEasy decided to connect the goods and services of WeAre partners to the EasyPlay marketplace, add their tokens in the listing of the EasyTrade exchange after a completion of their ICO, to collaborate within the business accelerator based on Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. This partnership promises to be productive and useful for both sides of the agreement, and also increases an attractiveness of projects for investors: BeEasy is at the ICO stage until April 30, and WeAre starts ICO in 1 week.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=209298296317321&id=168545770392574&ref=bookmarks

Thanks for sharing this! This kind of partnership is essential for this project to create more sense of accountability and security

We could all agree to that. The more partnership BeEasy gets means that they really plan on staying longer is cryptocurrency world.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:40:51 AM

Hello! have you bounty company?
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:42:09 AM

More and more milestones are being achieved by BeEasy day by day, its enough to win investor's trust that even developers of this projects are also investors in this project, then rating of 4.5/5 by crypto experts on ICObench, partnering with famous crowdfunding platform and now 8.2/10 rating on Token Market, making this project a trusted place to invest for investors, I hope more and more good news will be there in coming days.

We are all hearing good news from this project day by day and it keeps growing that it is inevitable for this project
to not be at the place they wanted to be. Good job to this team!
saaux

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:56:08 AM

When this system is already up and operational.. I wonder if the cloud mining has free ghs too?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

Hello Good day! As I've seen in the chat of telegram ICO of BeEasy is ongoing this week and the end of this is April, they didn't mention the date of end but is this true then? Please tell if this is official start of ICO.

Our ICO runs 01.02.2018 - 30.04.2018
Thanks for clarifying about running of ICO now, gladly participated in this amazing project. As I read in the telegram they will launch the EasyTrade Beta at the end of ICO, and about that we can already exchanges our token on that platform if this is fully launch? Thanks again for keeping me a great answer.  Wink
#BeEasy
#igoteasytoken

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

When this system is already up and operational.. I wonder if the cloud mining has free ghs too?
I wonder what is GHS means in bitcoin and I find this:
What does MH/s, GH/s mean?
These abbreviations stand for the hashing power that your miner is generating. MH/s stands for megahash per second and GH/s stands for gigahash per second. There is a direct correlation between how fast your miner works and how profitable it will be.
Is that what you mean? Sorry for being newbie in bitcoin mining stuff.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

I can not get what you want to say! can you describe what you want to say a word, sorry for just trying to figure out what you want to put in. thanks
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

These abbreviations stand for the hashing power that your miner is generating. MH/s stands for megahash per second and GH/s stands for gigahash per second. There is a direct correlation between how fast your miner works and how profitable it will be.

I think that's exactly what it means.. I saw a lot of that abbreviations also but haven't got the chance to try cloud mining
yet. Maybe I'll start with BeEasy. Smiley
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

I think that's exactly what it means.. I saw a lot of that abbreviations also but haven't got the chance to try cloud mining
BeEasy project is a plaftfom also that helps the newcomer in crypto also it can utilize the time of newcomer because all platform for earning are in the BeEasy project. I want to try it of how can BeEasy make the work Easy in crypto.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
saaux

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Yes. GHS and MHS is applicable with other currency too and since this is a meant to be a mining pool they will cater other cryptos too I guess.
But what's important is that hopefully they'll give free hash powers Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

BeEasy provide a self-intuitive, user-friendly access to essential cryptocurrency processes such as mining, trading, and cryptocurrency investments. these feature is very attractive for investors. i personally liked these.

Indeed, if BeEasy fulfill its purpose, we will have a one-stop-shop crypto ecosystem where we can do all our crypto activities in location. An all-in-one platform where every crypto activities are within the system.

yes i agree with you, BeEasy will be revolution in crypto world. because those features are make more attract to community, for beginners and experts.

Definitely,  BeEasy will revolutionize on how we view crypto in general because of its easy to use and operate features. This will greatly help newbies and experts alike.
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

BeEasy provide a self-intuitive, user-friendly access to essential cryptocurrency processes such as mining, trading, and cryptocurrency investments. these feature is very attractive for investors. i personally liked these.

Indeed, if BeEasy fulfill its purpose, we will have a one-stop-shop crypto ecosystem where we can do all our crypto activities in location. An all-in-one platform where every crypto activities are within the system.

yes i agree with you, BeEasy will be revolution in crypto world. because those features are make more attract to community, for beginners and experts.

Definitely,  BeEasy will revolutionize on how we view crypto in general because of its easy to use and operate features. This will greatly help newbies and experts alike.
We gonna see how good this BeEasy when they operate a 100 percent of their system. Most of bitcoin user look at the project service fee if high or low,  cheap but good quality is in demand right now.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

let's support the beeasy campaign to make this project work. Tell people closest to you to participate.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

We gonna see how good this BeEasy when they operate a 100 percent of their system. Most of bitcoin user look at the project service fee if high or low,  cheap but good quality is in demand right now.

We are also very excited when BeEasy will be operating at 100percent. We wish BeEasy success in helping crypto enthusiast in making their transactions a lot easier for them to do.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

BeEasy creates a very interesting and frightening project. I'm curious how much the project will affect the social constituent of society. I will be happy to observe the development.
Danilotot

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

it's a good idea to start mining, and it's better for us to get a source of knowledge, BeEasy is better to learn first here so I can learn more.
Danilotot

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

That's good news. if BeEasy is up to the cypto enters, how can I say that this project can really get the ICOs better, and most of the investors are now most of the investors are in the crypto finds their to place their money.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:54:51 AM

There are good reasons why to buy BeEasy tokens:

1. All BeEasy token holders will get premium status users which enables them entitled for 50% discount on BeEasy services commission and fees.
2. High cost services like cloud mining could be rented on 30% less charges in exchange for BeEasy tokens.
3. Buying and holding BeEasy tokens, you drive blockchain networks innovations.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:50:46 AM

BeEasy creates a very interesting and frightening project. I'm curious how much the project will affect the social constituent of society. I will be happy to observe the development.
I think the word frightening does not include to this project if you see the whole content of their platform from white paper? It clearly said that how this BeEasy be a part and a great tool of everyone life, by being a partner of every bitcoiner like you and me. It's natural to frightening, but sometimes negativity is not necessary, so just relax folks and invest right now. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: