Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world.  (Read 2731 times)
tramadol12

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:22:33 AM

this should be imitated by other governments,
I think the government should keep up with the times, if you do not want to miss it,
Japan's move can make people trust bitcoin and make bitcoin prices rise again,
this may be a good time to buy as it has the potential to go up.
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:22:58 AM

you hope that more countries will follow like Japan, because it will help distribute Bitcoin adoption in a much better way - adoption should not be so focused in just one country.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:27:04 AM

I would support Japan on their plans to becoming the bitcoin capital of the world and I know many others would also.  It is probably one of the least corrupt countries in this world and have the hardest working people that never complain about anything. 
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:35:12 AM

japan which is a developed country in asia, will make bitcoin as the capital of the world. This is good news, considering Japan is also a country with good technological developments in Asia and even the world. if japan really do that, it's not impossible that other developed countries will do the same. and bitcoin prices will definitely go up to the moon. can not wait to wait for it to arrive  Grin
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:47:58 AM

We have a bundle of good new appearing today.
This one is about Japan future leadership in Crypto world.
JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world

Japan is a very viable country for crypto growth, because so far they have proven to be able to control its use, and implement it into their banks are well structured.

If japan will become a bitcoin capital of the world, Im sure all countries will follow and will recognized bitcoin, because we all know that japan is the first world country and known to the whole world.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:58:24 AM

the logic is simple, if it turns out the pseudonym of the founder of bitcoin identical to the name of your country, then this brand must they maximize without having to do research in a complicated, in this case, japan already have a strong capital Economically, only need to be applied periodically as a tool legitimate payments, many people will support it because other developed countries are seen still afraid to regulate crypto in full.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:11:31 AM

First thing no single nation can dominate or make Bitcoin centralized. But still I admire approach of Japan's towards new era of revolution with innovative technology such as Blockchain. Japan really gives a great example to world by becoming first country to use Bitcoin as a currency.

As we know Japan is already tech giant in electronics world and they understand the power of technology. Still world is understanding what is this innovative technology, and at this point this country already adopt this revolutionary technology, and this make difference between developed and undeveloped countries in every aspect related to development, education, finance, industry and governance.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:59:14 AM

Because Japan is the modern industry county so that they want also that their country will going to be the capital of bitcoin
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

Japan is a very viable country for crypto growth, because so far they have proven to be able to control its use, and implement it into their banks are well structured.

This news seems to be legit and as far as I know Japan is the number one country that welcomes new innovation on technology. This news will make the crypto currency market more solid and Bitcoin will start to fly sky rocket high again. Cool And if Japan achieves its goal to be the number one country in the world of crypto currencies, I think that many countries will start to compete with Japan to and value of crypto currencies will start to solidify and be more stable. Cool
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:49:17 AM

this is very meaningful for the popularity of bitcoin . in japan , the proportion of people holding cryptocurrency exceeds 10% . it is the highest in the world . bitcoin is still in its early stages and many countries are still considering whether to accept bitcoin . japan will serve as their role model
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

japan is really an innovative nation, they are very open in new things, they are the leading economy  in asia and they are very much into bitcoin, no wonder this news is really great for the bitcoin community, they can initiate this trend and make a good impact on people to trust and accept bitcoin. we really need this kind of news to boost the popularity and trust rating of bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:25:35 AM

Is very exciting this is a big possibility for bitcoin become very expensive as world currency, and no doubt if the japan goverment plan to become bitcoin capital, because the founder of bitcoin is obviously came from japan their name nakamoto satoshi.
clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:42:27 AM

Yes, Japan is now the world center of Bitcoin
The influence of Bitcoin in Japan is constantly expanding and the government is friendly and open to Bitcoin.
I hope that more countries will learn about Japan, which will benefit the development of more applications for Bitcoin.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

Yes, Japan has become the world center of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is popular in Japan. I am very envious of Japanese citizens. I hope that one day my country will also study Japan, be open to Bitcoin, be friendly to Bitcoin, This will benefit the national economic development and the development of Bitcoin. Smiley
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

That would cause Asia to be a top contender for the one world government situation. I hope Japan does it do it.Japan is the first country to regulate bitcoin so whatever happens in the future will help japan credit.

Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

Japan has officially legalized Bitcoin as a payment method, Bitcoin has increased after this announcement by the Government. In addition to being used for procurement and transportation of remittances, Bitcoin is more favored by the Japanese government for tax exemptions. After legalization, the two largest retailers in Japan are Bic Camera and Recruit Lifestyle has announced the acceptance of Bitcoin payments at its stores. Replacing this form of payment will increase the number of users who visit the store.
Japan has become the central hub of the Bitcoin industry, so positive news from the country will contribute to increased demand for domestic and international use. Investors can be optimistic about Bitcoin's future because its legitimacy will boost the user's actual needs in the next few months.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

I love Japan, it's a country where people freely own and exchange Bitcoins and Crypto. I think Japan is a pioneer and creates a more just, democratic and civilized world. Bitcoin is just a payment tool and it should be convenient for many users. They understand that and they have a great mechanism with Crypto, the world should learn them.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

In any case, they were showing the signs of what they wanted to be a pioneer in the cryptocurrency market. I think we will see japanese in more important roles in the future.
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

JAPAN plans to become the Bitcoin capital of the world as the Asian country continues to welcome cryptocurrency investment

Last month Japanese cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck announced it would have to pay back more than £300m to customers after their system was hacked, affecting 260,000 customers.

However, unlike their neighbours China and South Korea who are clamping down on the use of online money, the risks have not deterred Japan from their mission to be the first country to widely use cryptocurrencies as legal tender.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

I think it's not surprising for Japan to become Bitcoin's capital. Bitcoin and even other cryptocurrencies are widely accepted as means of exchange for comodities and trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: