Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:39:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?  (Read 1792 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

The price is increasing day by day as the ETF dates are coming near. It happened the previous time too. As the ETF dates were coming near the price slowly started rising albeit it again went down when the result was negative. Positive news in the market is driving the price of BTC upwards and I believe that if things keep going this way then by the end of September we might see BTC crossing $8500 and by the end of the year the price might cross $10k - $12k .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

The fall already stay nearly 6 months and I don't think it will take more time to rise again and all of this happen because ban and rumors.
BigBlackSheep57

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

I think the government problem is the main reason because it make the investors afraid and also the users doubtful on bitcoin.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

No one knows the exact reason for the cut in price of the bitcoin,but a myriad of reasons could be the cause,ranging from government laws,that is ban placed by the government,an example is the China issue,Another reason could be when investors withdraw their investments,FUDs is another reason e.t.c...but all this are normal and we shouldn't panic as the market is highly unpredictable and volatile.
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

I think it's all normal, people start selling when the price is $ 7k and the price drops back to $ 6k, this is due to the many newbies who are only short-term investors, so according to them a slight increase in prices will be quite profitable. I'm sure this will improve again because many people are waiting to buy in this red market.
looking31

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

t's a contraction to be sure, but not a low for the last 30 days (that low came on ... At the height of December's craze, most reasonable crypto-watchers could agree that the price was ... Still, in the thick of the current correction, Bitcoin's longer-term ... So what's causing the slide to begin with?
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

The most recent dump was caused mostly by a large movement of bitcoin from wallets to exchanges.
This led most to panic sell, and it also led to a drop in other currencies (altcoins), especially ETH which was hard hit by the drop.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

Lots of people are feeling very sick for bitcoin's price down. 2 Days ago, one of my known brothers texted me that he almost went for a heart attack! Because he invested all of his money on bitcoin and altcoins.Actually, I am feeling tensed too.
So, what do you think, What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?
I think there are specific about bitcoin fall down, but I do believe that it wont stay for a long time. Some experts told us not to invest all of our money because we may regret it at the end. The best option to do now is to hold our bitcoins. Many of us used to panic selling because of some news that this is the end of bitcoin , we need to be aware and be patient until the price rises.

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

Lots of people are feeling very sick for bitcoin's price down. 2 Days ago, one of my known brothers texted me that he almost went for a heart attack! Because he invested all of his money on bitcoin and altcoins.Actually, I am feeling tensed too.
So, what do you think, What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?
I think there are specific about bitcoin fall down, but I do believe that it wont stay for a long time. Some experts told us not to invest all of our money because we may regret it at the end. The best option to do now is to hold our bitcoins. Many of us used to panic selling because of some news that this is the end of bitcoin , we need to be aware and be patient until the price rises.
Patience is too redundant, but I can not have the patience forever, if this situation continues, I highly doubt this is the end of bitcoin, because bitcoin has had a high peak, it now needs to retreat to be a springboard for another era. This decline will last a long time and many people will probably realize that bitcoins are not revived by their hopes, all is just a game between groups and we are the ones who are fooled and failed

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

there are many reasons why the price of bitcoin has dropped. We never know for sure what is the main cause of the decline in the price of bitcoin. We can only estimate it. Bitcoin advertising bans on Facebook, the number of hackers and other reasons. But it can be seen in the past month that bitcoin prices have started to rise even though only a little but that makes bitcoin holders a little happy to see price movements.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

Fear of bitcoin is rising day by day because of price dropping leaving everyone in panics ,I've been in crypto world since 2013 and I'm sure things will get better soon ,you've been warned not to invest any cash you can't afford to lose ,getting heart attack? I wonder how much you invested anyways, things will turn around if not this year then early 2019.

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

For me no one knows the main reason why the price of bitcoin is going down. I know only that it will not stay for a long time because here in bitcoin after the price of it drops the next will be rise.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

Tell your brother to quit cryptocurrency because weak people might die here for not being ready oabout volatility and the fluctuations

Before entering this community you must learn how to expect losses ,because to gain we need to risk and thats the cycle of crypto trading and investing

Fear of bitcoin is rising day by day because of price dropping leaving everyone in panics ,I've been in crypto world since 2013 and I'm sure things will get better soon ,you've been warned not to invest any cash you can't afford to lose ,getting heart attack? I wonder how much you invested anyways, things will turn around if not this year then early 2019.

Another reason of being fool dude,he might got heart attack because of price dropping but this will not be the attitude of an investors,cut the loss if needed and not worry about the value because you can recover those in future,just trust and keep patience
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

Several reason maybe the cause of the down of bitcoin price. If you see in the market, most altcoins are even dropped more than before.
If you hold for btc, you have some luck to stay at the $6k price. Other altcoin such as ETH is worse than bitcoin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fmradio98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

For me I think the primary explanation behind bitcoin cost down is on account of a few people or the speculators do heard a terrible news about bitcoin. So individuals need secure their cash first without second thoughts and this makes them stop to put resources into bitcoin. Be that as it may, we don't stress, since it will rise again soon or later. The other reason is that administration considering restricting bitcoin, it influences bitcoin cost too
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

The main reason, in my opinion, is market manipulation.
Big ''players'' manipulate crypto market with rumors and bad news in order to scare small investors to sell, so that they can buy cheaper and get bigger profit.
We have many very young and inexperienced investors so this strategy is very successful, as we can see.
It's very difficult to say when we will see change in trend. I think until the end of this year.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

For me no one knows the main reason why the price of bitcoin is going down. I know only that it will not stay for a long time because here in bitcoin after the price of it drops the next will be rise.
right and if I think in the near future bitcoin prices will experience a rapid price increase. after the price of bitcoin falls, investors will certainly start investing, so for the price increase it will be very good in the future
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

The fall in the price of bitcoin has been attributed to several factors, this is largely due to FUD and government interferences in many countries.
In recent times, many have blamed the fall in price on the manipulation by some whales.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

I think the reason for the price of bitcoin is down because of the negative issues about bitcoin, which causes investors to invest in bitcoin and many people are panicking to sell their bitcoin. But I'm sure bitcoin will recover again in recent months. Whoever survives will definitely win.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

For me no one can say what is the main reason why the bitcoin price goes down. I think it will not stay for a long time because it is normal that the pr8ce of it drops but it will rise soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: