Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?  (Read 1788 times)
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

Many reason why bitcoin price drop in several months and i think its because too many negatives news around market and people panic with that news. If people not panic with that fake news, i am believe bitcoin price can survive above $10k.
I think its started from raid in korea exchanger and after that rejection on ETF approval by regulator. But i am believe bitcoin price will be recover again and reach highest price again in next several months

FUD and Bad news is always there and we know that this affects the market price of the bitcoin because it affects it's reputation to the public but yet there are still believers of the crypto that's why it will still pump up

sd
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

I cannot see where to hold hand that or see it as the main reason why bitcoin is falling.. But I think it just nature or it is the bad news from the high and investors who want to buy more they decided to cause panic
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

I cannot see where to hold hand that or see it as the main reason why bitcoin is falling.. But I think it just nature or it is the bad news from the high and investors who want to buy more they decided to cause panic

Well at this point, i can't really say that it's down since it's been pretty steady lately. You're right about bad news and fuds dragging the price down along with the natural correction from 2017, but i think we're starting to move in the right direction now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

Well, its been a long time now since because keeps on dumping and I think the main reason here is that, whales are taking profit. The previous peak said its being manipulated and that’s the reason why the price of bitcoin is dumping they have to secure profit. Maybe we will not see new peak this year, but you have nothing to worry about bitcoin is still the top coin.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

Well, its been a long time now since because keeps on dumping and I think the main reason here is that, whales are taking profit. The previous peak said its being manipulated and that’s the reason why the price of bitcoin is dumping they have to secure profit. Maybe we will not see new peak this year, but you have nothing to worry about bitcoin is still the top coin.
I think the main reason for Bitcoin price down is the lot of people who buying and holding it, that's why its continuously falling. But nobody knows until when its going to dump, so just keep continue to believe because Im sure that it will change the current situation sooner or later. Also the other reason is they say some investors can manipulated its price because they are the one that have more holding Bitcoin.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:54:07 AM

in my opinion, what you are doing is wrong because why if you want to invest, you should not use the money that is used every day, which is fearful if you have a heart attack. bitcoin prices dropped because of bitcoin holders panicking to hear news about bitcoin and selling bitcoin ... this is used by greedy people and buy bitcoin cheaply

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:42:44 AM

in my opinion, what you are doing is wrong because why if you want to invest, you should not use the money that is used every day, which is fearful if you have a heart attack. bitcoin prices dropped because of bitcoin holders panicking to hear news about bitcoin and selling bitcoin ... this is used by greedy people and buy bitcoin cheaply
Weak people is making an advantage for investors because they are benefitting from fall that cause of panic selling. Fake news is being created to scare people and those who have big mind are just using it to buy in cheap price and become profitable in the future.

sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:51:01 AM

Bitcoin does really affect our emotions if we are not ready of it and if you seek for others help, if you have good people beside you they tell you to be calm and don't panic. But for the wrong people, they like you to panic sell and get off to the market.

The main reason for bitcoin's drop is unknown, there are many reasons why it goes down and why we are only asking the low side? if bitcoin goes up we are not much interested of the reason behind because we are profiting. No one knows if the drop or correction will stay.

AnnaLim

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:50:05 AM

Negative news is the reason why bitcoin price is keeping down. But I will stay with bitcoin until the end
niotib

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

No, it won't stay in low for a long time, you'll see the rise after next 1.5 months.

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

The overall market capitalization of the cryptocurrency is right now floating around $ 200 billion, which is not as much as the consolidated market tops of HSBC and JPMorgan. The digital currency showcase is still at its beginning time and considering that just bitcoin has been around from 2009 to 2015 until the launch of Ethereum and the toxicized environment, the cryptocurrency industry is extremely under five years of age.

The way that new businesses with around 200 staff have come to multi-billion dollar valuations and beat out big banks, for example, Deutsche Bank in productivity exhibit a solid long-haul advancement of the cryptocurrency concept and adoption.

If this interest and demand for cryptocurrencies can be maintained and institutional speculators keep on entering the space, like Binance had the capacity to outperform Germany's greatest bank in under 1 year, it is reasonable to think that cryptocurrency companies and organizations will assume control over the worldwide financial industry in the following decade.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

Lots of people are feeling very sick for bitcoin's price down. 2 Days ago, one of my known brothers texted me that he almost went for a heart attack! Because he invested all of his money on bitcoin and altcoins.Actually, I am feeling tensed too.
So, what do you think, What is the main reason for Bitcoin Price down? Will it stay for a long time?

There are many cause behind the fall of bitcoin price in market. one of them is FUD.
because this FUD, many bitcoin holders sell the bitcoin and other crypto on the market,
that cause the market price fall. but i think it will not stay too long in the bottom.
Actually, there are many reasons why the price of bitcoin was going down but there is nothing to be panic or scare because it is normal to happen. The supply and demand is also the reason why the price down because if there are a lot of demand the price will really go down.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

Will it stay a long time absolutely right talking they are many people said that why Bitcoin price goes to down now.but I think just says that they are know that Bitcoin price not a stable like going to up and down is the Bitcoin real life.2018 I have check marketcap and I shocked because Bitcoin supply huge decrease in this year.so keep it up wait and see next more days/month.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

Will it stay a long time absolutely right talking they are many people said that why Bitcoin price goes to down now.but I think just says that they are know that Bitcoin price not a stable like going to up and down is the Bitcoin real life.2018 I have check marketcap and I shocked because Bitcoin supply huge decrease in this year.so keep it up wait and see next more days/month.

I think it is normal for bitcoin or other crypto to have an up and down fluctuation in the market because it depends on the trade volume and other factors right? we can see if the coin is active by this

sd
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

Bitcoin is very dependent on news, which is the cause of fluctuations in its price. Now the world is at the stage of accepting bitcoin, and many States, as it should not understand, prohibit it. This also negatively affects the price of bitcoin. But all this is temporary difficulties.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

Bitcoin is very young, so it cannot be stable now. And any negative news greatly affects its price. And it will continue until it is properly embedded in our world and strengthens its position as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

Many reasons for the decline in bitcoin prices, and which is one of the main reasons is the prohibition on the use of bitcoin by some countries and the news about the misuse of bitcoin for a crime. I see the decline in bitcoin prices will take a long time and maybe around a year or two, but my hope is that at the end of this year, the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Brangos99

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:17:46 PM

Bitcoin has lost half of its price since last year, where the exchange rate was quite volatile, other cryptocurrency, including ethereum, also suffered the same fate over the past two months. News of the Japanese government which sanctions several crypto exchanges and trading platforms due to weak security protocols, may have an impact on the global crypto market, especially Asian countries have one of the largest bitcoin exchange markets in the world.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

i think the idea of the price of bitcoin been down for a very long time now is the fact that it has been having some degree of interference from regulatory organisations like the Security and Exchange Commission, and they seem to have managed to have a say in the global financial market and investors want to hear their decisions first before investing

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:45:19 PM

It is just due to the big turbulence and volatility that the market is showing. I am sure it will change and become better in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: