Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO?  (Read 11897 times)
choychifung

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:27:20 AM

it all depends if the project good or not.
Do the research.You will find out.

SafeKeet ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
—————— ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ ——————
WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
If you wanna choose a secure investment than you could invest in altcoin, since altcoin was already open sale in trading market or btc was good too. But if you wanna invest in small amount of money you could choose an ico
 If the ico success the price of the coin will rise high. But if not it will disappear or if the ico still have manner they will return your investment even its not complete return. Maybe a half or quarter maybe less.so choose wisely what investment that you trust to give a return to you

sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:43:12 AM

Actually if you are afraid in investing in ICOs you can buy bitcoin or eth while the price is low. So now at this current moment price is low. price today are going up to in the case of most of the cryptocurrencies.. investing in some ICOs are more risky compared to buying bitcoin or altcoins which are already in the exchange. but ICOs can return your investment to double or triple or or even more than that.you just continue to research for good ICOs and just do not waste your money. If you are looking for such a good ico i recommend you to invest in the Daneel ico which is more reliable and well planned ico.
mr.mohamed

Activity: 182
Merit: 103

صلو عليه

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

hello my friends
i think the best 2018 ico is marine coin
it could be the good choice
and now it's the golden time to invest in marine coin ico
Why marine coin ?!
for me ,
* marine coin still cheap
* it will give you a good profit in the long term ,
* fast blockchain
* quickly growing community
* and also they providing free giving away 450,000 marine coins
yes thats ture 100%
if you want to see more about marine coin check this link
 https://marineco.in/ico

Best Regards

لا الة الا الله محمد رسول الله
alfian123

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

maybe now it will be hard to find ICO that is real. expecting a good ICO, but on the one hand we also feel scared when going to get a scam ICO.
I just hope not to get a scam ICO project when I follow the project.

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

Any time you can invest in ICO but you will have to be very careful investing in ICO choose wisely because a lot of ICO scam nowadays. so before you invest you will considered a lot of studies with the ICO you have an intend to invest. I mean a good time to invest when you understand the whole project of the ICO and you have no doubt that the ICO you been invested had a great chance to succeed.

jkw224

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

I feel like it's been hard to gather funds to invest in this down market, hard to sell when my portfolio is down.
joelembiid

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

I always ico investment can be made. It's important to find the right ico.
pokemoso

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

I think Dock is a very interesting project.
Everyone recognizes that the value of personal data is very important now, but individual platforms such as Facebook and Google monopolize the data, and as a result user information is divided.
As a result of closing data between applications and services, various adverse effects occur.
The project that tries to solve these problems is dock.io
In short, it is an attempt to "have your profile in a decentralized scheme using block chain technology"
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
everytime is a good time to invest in ICO but the problem is finding a right ico,seems most of them now are created to scam,or if may not created only to make money nothing concerns for the project mean,only for themselves..so if you're capable enough finding the legitimate team and project,well i guess i could say invest now.and goodluck
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

I always ico investment can be made. It's important to find the right ico.
ICOs are going to continue being a part of cryptocurrency and blockchains. We simply cannot overlook the good that they have done. From giving birth to innovative technologies like Ethereum.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

Investing on ICO is ok but make sure you only invest what you are willing to risk. Read their Project and study how their Pre-ICO sale ended. If it has a great market value means may people invest on it which makes it promising. Just do cost averaging on buying the ICO sale. most of them place a higher discount during the last week or even extending another week if the sale was good.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

If you found a good ICO then why worry ? jump in the game and start gainin profit.
There are really nice ICOs around here and i can pick at least 5 of them to invest in.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

Investing on ICO is ok but make sure you only invest what you are willing to risk. Read their Project and study how their Pre-ICO sale ended. If it has a great market value means may people invest on it which makes it promising. Just do cost averaging on buying the ICO sale. most of them place a higher discount during the last week or even extending another week if the sale was good.
prices are still decreasing, to invest in ICO I think this time is right,
so a good ICO will have a cheap value, and the future will be expensive if all prices go up
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

After the New Year's calm, serious ICO projects began to emerge on the crypto-currency market. I mean Friendz, Equi, Dragon Coin, OnLive and a number of others. After analyzing their activities, I can conclude that it is possible to invest in these projects.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 11:44:13 AM by Jdragon6x6

it all depends if the project good or not.
Do the research.You will find out.
I agree with you, for me anytime is a good time to invest in ico, but make sure you are choosing the right ico. And I think ico have a number of benefits from an entrepreneurs perspective.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a promising ICO - a lot of scammers! It seems to me that it will be better to buy these tokens on the exchange.
I would advise you to buy bitcoin and ethereum right now.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

I have come to accept that when market prices for cryptocurrencies are dropping people will make money that includes the opposite when prices soar but in this case the best time to invest in ICOs is when prices of coins are high and i think cryptocurrencies are well priced and its certainly a good time.
annmhie0904

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

Dont buy bitcoin yet. Wait the value when it drops then buy as many as you can. Then hold it. But dont buy now. Waut for the right time.
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

You've done the correct step of reading the whitepaper provided by the developer, you just need to research the ICO you want to follow, look for the ICO that gives a rational explanation and advantage, do not trust the ICO that gives a lot of advantages because it is probably a scammer trap . You can buy bitcoin to start investing in ICO.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: