Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO?  (Read 11892 times)
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

There is no good or bad time for entering into ICOs. Instead, you look for concept and reputation for ICO. If ICO is authentic are a very innovative feasible concept I think you should consider it.
For example, if companies like Google or Microsoft are launching and ICO I will surely invest into that.
But there is also a fact that such reputable ICOs finishes in a presale or private sale only. I have heard about an ICO Atonomi but it's not into public sale till the date.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

It is nice that you are asking these questions.  The fact that you also went ahead to see the whitepaper of some ICO shows you are a serious investor.  In addition to your findings, you should also rate your interested ICO in terms of community participation,  popularity and capability of the team behind it.

Good ideas to spot for a good ICO if all of these aspects are present in an ICO. Additionally, you can also check if the main concept of the ICO/project is not popular where it ends up with lots of competitors in the market that can hinder its growth.

Timing of investing in ICO is essential as long as you have to do research on that ICO first, IMO.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

Yes I think it is a good time to invest in specially in altcoins. Because most of altcoin prices are seriously down. So you can earn profit in couple of months as market expected to go up in couple of months.

In case you will find any trusted ICO, use this time to invest into it. Alts prices are really relatively low and I suppose they will only grow up. Therefore you will certainly get the waited profit pretty soon.
wirakanbom

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

If not now, when?
Cryptonimous

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

in my experience good coin release on january -april, so thats why on eatly year is the perfect time for join ico, but if you eant joint ico you must doing fundemental analisys, read the white papper so u can get maximum profit Smiley

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:25:19 AM

ICOs is always the best trend to invest right now, but ICOs is always with 50% is scam. You must read the company infomation carefully and decide to spent money into it later. Research skill is nescessary.
- Here is a thread with some advice for who want to invest to ICOs : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2889318.0.
Do not throw your money through the window

I agree. I think many would agree to this idea because there are lots and lots of ICOs coming out on a daily basis. As an investor though, you should be able to choose the projects that have potential to prosper as compared to those that won't even scratch the surface of the market. If you want to invest, you should device a criteria that would guide you to choose the better projects. Check on indicators like the concept or product and the developers wanting the capital. Check if it is a legitimate project, and also, check the time table they proposing for you to get a return.

sss2403

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

Yes i think this is good time. because lot of investors are coming in to ico and hard caps are reaching so quickly. so now its best time to invest their and earn good money in 2019.

Dragon is a decentralized platform that has its own single currency. With its help, all owners of the token will function fully within the international ecosystem. Thanks to the decision to adopt a single unit of account, the team intends to develop the gambling industry at the international level.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

Anytime is a good time to invest in ICO! As we peak there are quality ICO that will turn many crypto investors and trader into millionaire within a year. All you need to do is look for these quality ICO and invest and wait for the project of such ICO to develop to a point where you could take good profit!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Hi! I have never been more bullish on ICOs than it was in December 2017, but not know with unstable BTC most of ICO participants just sell even at loss in order to get simply their BTC or ETH back.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:03:37 PM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

investing in ICO only needs to look at what ICO you want to invest, I hope you do not get it wrong for investing because we give them money, you should look at the team and the developers behind the ICO and see their travel plans.
deytraderfx

Activity: 476
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

Welcome! Recently on Talke There was a generous distribution of a coin-marinecoin, which in my opinion pursues a promising future, the coin is going through a second revival and is not bad shows itself in reality. is in the listing on the stock Exchange, has its community of the Forum.. Discord, advanced functional site http://Https://marineco.in/ico. Join us, friends!
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

When you invest in any ICO, always remember that there is a risk. Some projects are good, some are not. That is why you should take time to read and find out all the details about the project. Good projects can double or triple your money. But when you pick up the wrong one, you can now say bye bye to your funds. The best thing to do - make a good research before investing in any ICO, it is difficult to invest lately because there are too much fraud.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
SW_Lee

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

investing in ICO only needs to look at what ICO you want to invest, I hope you do not get it wrong for investing because we give them money, you should look at the team and the developers behind the ICO and see their travel plans.

I agree with you! Careful analysis makes you a strong opportunity and this will let you become a millionaire Smiley
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

I suggest you research harder and try as hard to see some weakness of the coin itself. If you can't see any weaknesses try to consult other professionals or websites then if the coin seems to be legitimate and strong then invest upon it.

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

It is okay but try to research and observe coins that has a good potential in the future. Some coin are not valuable specially if the ICO is not successful and the developer of the coin is leaving so if you do not have an idea about joining ICO do not join or else your money will lose.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Sure it is, in the price of the altcoins it is the price we want because we want to have bigger profits in the future. Good profits, bigger money that we earn and we will have a much value of altcoins because of its low price and if the altcoins goes pump we will have a great value of it. Investing in ICO needed a big research to be sure if you are investing in a legitimate ICO and if your investment will have a future in this ICO. Sometimes, you need some research about it and to analyze more about its concept, platform and past experience.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Why not now? I think now the best time (when altcoins dropping).

For example, I invested in the IQeon, gaming decentralized platform.
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Well based on my own experience, i lost trust in ICO coz i joined many ICO's from the past and all of them are scam. All of them having a good promises shows in their roadmap and very good white paper to catch investors that you really believe them and invest. My advise you guys before you enter to any ICO's please be careful and put minimal amount that you can afford to lost.

rysioslaw

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

Have you ever considered joining the free ICO where you can earn hundreds of dollars doing simple things?

I would like to present you a marinecoin. You can register for it here https:// marineco.in/ico Marinecoin is decentralized, fast proof time and blockchain development.

with increasing community day. No need to invest your own money, earn it just by joining the community and doing simple things. No risk! Join and become a community of marine coin because their team is great

Please believe me and join me ico marinecoin offline

http://marineco.in/ico

It's look good, thank you.
vijay bhardwaj

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

Yes this is a good time to invest ICO because lot of investor are coming in the market.And it is a good time to earn more money.And also long term achievement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: