Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO?  (Read 11912 times)
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
I think you can invest in ICO, 20 percent of all investments in crypto currency. The remaining 80 percent will be allocated to bitcoin, ETH and coins from the top 10 for capitalization.
cloudxander

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

the answer is YES. it's the time to invest in ICO for now because all the coins are decreasing.
bitcoin now is decreasing and time will come it rise again. all the coins will increase also.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

Frankly speaking, another four five months ago, I was just delighted with)) But in connection with the latest events do not even know what to think .. Just now it's more difficult and it's more difficult to choose a successful project. But, who does not take risks ..
unibyte

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

unibright.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

You can read about new project Unibright.

https://unibright.io/

Unibright is a team of developers with 20+ years of experience in business integration. Many companies are interested in integrating Blockchain technology into their existing workflows, but struggle with the steep learning curve. We created the Unibright Framework to make it easy to integrate Blockchain technology into any existing business!

How does it work? The process is simple!

You just need to pick a template that fits your specific case.
Unibright automatically generates everything needed for a successful integration!                                           

If you have any questions -  join our Telegram group! https://t.me/unibright_io                                                                                                                                                                     

unibright.io - The first unified framework for blockchain based business integration
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

Global market for local data-https://databrokerdao.com
DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective.
A promising company with good ratings for ICO-https://icobench.com/ico/databrokerdao
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

for now the ongoing trending is an investment in ICO but you should invest in ICO should see from the team and ICO you want to follow because if you do not see it all then likely will make you choose ICO wrong.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

So many ICO now appeared different, if you can guess you can got your Lamba, eventually decided to invest in Credits, the project has a new interesting consensus algorithm, I think it can really provide the declared speed, the idea is not devoid of logic. Let's see how he behaves when he goes to the exchange, but the beginning is good.

Well, you don't have to guess, you just have to do your research. There are certain pointers, that can be verified in a matter of minutes to check out if the ICO is scam or not.
1. Check out the website (if it's a crappy website, with images that don't have a place in the design, it's scam most likely)
2. The whitepaper spellcheck (if the whitepaper has A LOT of mistakes, it's probably scam)
3. Team check (if the team is not displayed or if the team is displayed but doesn't have links to facebook/linkedin profiles, mostlikely is fake)
4. Google "ICO name + scam" see what you get on google
5. Check what other ICO rating websites think about that ico
6. Check what other blockchain expert think about the ICO
7. If everyhing is good, buy some tokens.
SW_Lee

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

So many ICO now appeared different, if you can guess you can got your Lamba, eventually decided to invest in Credits, the project has a new interesting consensus algorithm, I think it can really provide the declared speed, the idea is not devoid of logic. Let's see how he behaves when he goes to the exchange, but the beginning is good.

Well, you don't have to guess, you just have to do your research. There are certain pointers, that can be verified in a matter of minutes to check out if the ICO is scam or not.
1. Check out the website (if it's a crappy website, with images that don't have a place in the design, it's scam most likely)
2. The whitepaper spellcheck (if the whitepaper has A LOT of mistakes, it's probably scam)
3. Team check (if the team is not displayed or if the team is displayed but doesn't have links to facebook/linkedin profiles, mostlikely is fake)
4. Google "ICO name + scam" see what you get on google
5. Check what other ICO rating websites think about that ico
6. Check what other blockchain expert think about the ICO
7. If everyhing is good, buy some tokens.

Totally agree with it and I would like to add 'check Terms and Conditions'.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

Exchange Infinite (XDCE) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlqAWo9AaHs
10%Bonus over in 2 days!!!

This one is gonna be big!

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

The best time to invest ICO is when you know that ICO project is very important and effective that might be useful to internet users and Cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
I would prefer Envion and WePower because they have an amazing project as these coins are both focusing in renewable free energy.
They do deserve for more investments and investors because in the future we are all enjoying the free energy.

klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

If I were you I would divide the money in two prats, and use one part for buying bitcoin and another one for investments in ICO. It would be wise.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

Hey, i personally think it is always good to be part of an ICO, there qre incredible ideas out there! HOWEVER you need to do some investigation before doing so, as you might know, many ICOs are scams... so you could invest, but as i said stay safe.  Undecided
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

This might actually be a good time to put money into ICO. Reason being, looks like we are on the verge of a new alt bull season and if you can get into a good ICO, it might go 3 or 5x from here.

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

Some ICOs may be fraudulent. White paper explains in detail what the Ico initiative is doing, what it targets, how much money is being collected, and where it will be spent. Read the white paper.

You're right! I know that a lot of investors do not even open Whitepapers. They think they can get enough information about the project just by serfing their website and social media. But the Whitepaper is a heart of a project! To my mind, even the way it is written and designed indicates how serious the intentions of the developers are.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

ICO investments have become very popular in recent times. As well as being beautiful projects, there are also projects that do not win, and most importantly, fraudulent projects are available in shuan market. Taking these things into consideration, it is a good idea to deposit all your money for a token. If you try to win with the portfolio ssegeniyiz will be healthier for you.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

I think its right to invest in ICO. But do some research first before investing money on your preferred ICO. I want you to know also that not all of them are scam is so happens that not all ICO are successful some of them failed to comply with their target investment in their company. If that happens they have nothing to pay for us, its sad but what else are we gonna do. But once it was successful they gonna pay you bigtime.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:53 PM

Now is always a good time. Past was better but now is good too. Just choose ICO with good potential. Nowadays, finding a good ICO is not that easy though. Be careful.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

It is no matter when you invest in ICOs - now, or same time earlier, or some time later - things depends on what project do you want to invest in. There will always be coins which will soon get in top20 and there will always be another Bitcoin Killer and other scam. So focus on the project itself
ammobile69

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

Because of stable price in bitcoin and etherum,yeah this is a favorable time invest in a ICO. Before you are going to invest in a ICO do your own researches about it.
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

I think it is a good time for everything. Investing in bitcoin, altcoins, ICO's which you rely on. There are a lot of good project but the hardest think is to find better ones. A lot of it did not give you profit, but most likely you could take at least half of investment from most ICOs. But few of them could give you 10 or even 20 x profit. I think you should try. Not invest all in one. Split
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: