Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO?  (Read 11897 times)
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:46:18 AM

I'd say ICOs are always the best choice if you analyse them carefully. Most investors are just following what others do without any efforts. It leads them to scams and they blame legit ICOs as well.
it does happen often. to anticipate the happening of things in such a way, we must be careful in understanding the ICO that we will choose. when we read the explanation of ICO is expected to focus and concentration in reading, if we do not focus and concentration. we will misunderstand the ICO and the consequences are very fatal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
msfiveq

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

If you have little capital, I hope that you will invest time to find out MTC. It's a coin free but very promising. You will not worry be scams. This  is one of the best things I've ever seen at Crytopia. MTC is a potential ICO co-processor that can process at fast speeds as well as the ability to apply its technology. You can refer to it at this article: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0. It's a breakthrough, and what impresses me is the Low fees, Resilient network, Fast Block-chain, Major Project Update, .... They've almost done it all, now they need the help of the community, When there are enough community elements, coin will grow very strong. This is the official link for you to join: "https://marineco.in/ico" Together me promote and development this project.
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

Yes because the market is dumping right now so i think this is the right time to invest in ICO. And since the price is decreasing its means its time to invest because of cheaper price of crypto's. You can have more profit when it rise but invest to those worth ICO.

You have the point there, its really good to invest now while the price is still dump because many would have the chance to afford the coins on there specific budget. Investing crypto is a much nicer decision we ever made.
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:48:55 AM

I think it's always a good time to invest in ICO. The main thing is to choose only solid and serious projects. Of course it's easy to say, but if you are not lazy and read whitepaper, analyze all the aspects, read opinions and reviews of other people, then you have a good chance to invest your money in something really worthy.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

I think it's always a good time to invest in ICO. The main thing is to choose only solid and serious projects. Of course it's easy to say, but if you are not lazy and read whitepaper, analyze all the aspects, read opinions and reviews of other people, then you have a good chance to invest your money in something really worthy.

I agree entirely. I think people are often entirely too lazy and don't do any homework about a project. Then they wonder why the project turns out to be unsuccessful. If you can't be bothered enough to read and ask questions, then I recommend not investing because you're putting yourself in an extra risky situation.
wireless474
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

Yes because the market is dumping right now so i think this is the right time to invest in ICO. And since the price is decreasing its means its time to invest because of cheaper price of crypto's. You can have more profit when it rise but invest to those worth ICO.

You have the point there, its really good to invest now while the price is still dump because many would have the chance to afford the coins on there specific budget. Investing crypto is a much nicer decision we ever made.

Quite true statement. However, still do your homework and make sure it's not a scam ICO. The people out there who are really trying to put out a good ICO and good product are usually good investments for investors.

P Λ X P Λ Y . I O        Send. Spend. Receive. Repeat.
PRE-SALE LIVE   |   JOIN NOW   |   Get 30% EXTRA!
ryan.fortytwo

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

BTC and ETH presents a good investment opportunity and id advise that they are given first priority. However, not all ICOs are scams, this year has been a god year for ICOs with most raising millions of dollars, its however upon you to investigate an ICO and ensure that you aren't investing in a scam . there are several pointers to ICOs with good futures, just look closely and don't fall a victim.
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

IcOs is always the best trend to invest right now.IMHo now a good time to take part in a good ico.now a lot of money leaft the markets.Ico is now really very risky.but the profit can be good.it really is about doing you homework and investing based on a sound judgement.I think it is best to hold some of you optimistic about the coins until the bitcoins pick up.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

As for me, I cannot answer positively. It always depends on the ICO. If you are absolutely sure that the project will live and bring you profits, this is the time to invest. In the case when you hesitate, never do it.
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

It is always a good time to join an ICO, especially with a private presale price - you get in the ICO with the best available price in public. Do join our group and see for yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

We have MULTIPLE BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS to make today.

• We are excited to announce that the THIRD BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• We are delighted to announce that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

• Please be informed that we have received MORE THAN 100 ETH PLEDGED for an ICO which we previously ran a pledge form on and that THE POOL IS NOW OPEN for contribution and 55 ETH has already been filled THE MOMENT WE OPEN THE POOL - for explanation of why the pool is hyped, IAN BALINA is personally looking at the ICO. So please join from our links below to find out the relevant information on this exciting ICO.

• Following the above, we have opened another pool for which we have SECURED A VERY SWEET DEAL - please note that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment and do visit our channels in the groups for information.

• We are also excited to announce that our DISCORD GROUP has exceeded 600+ MEMBERS as of today and continuing increasing - this is yet ANOTHER MILESTONE of our group and we take this as an acknowledgement from our members of the service we provide. We pledge to deliver more solid deals to the community in future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

I think in some potentially ICO like vinchain, this is a great time to invest. I see on the website vinchain has reached softcap at this time, although softcapnya fairly small, but maybe reach hardcap. and I think his ico will be successful later. just try to see on the website vinchain. Maybe you interested.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

It is always good time to invest in a good ICO bro Wink It depends on your ability to filter scam and invest in really worthy projects. Check this one https://ico.red-lanterns.com/
satashi

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

I think today will be the best timing investing in an ICO especially when you know a specific ICO very well. For example, PLENTIX, it is a referral program which will provide sure benefits. In addition to that, they are still on their first phase so it won't be hard for the new investors to cope up with the project.
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

Now is a good time to invest in ICO. CVproof is a good ICO.
CVproof core business will enable CVproof mid-term to provide other
related services such as sourcing and job posting.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SW_Lee

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

yeah still profit waiting for us, so try to invest in good ico projects that can help you to make rich, and leave from the scam project becareful.

Yes distinguishing between ICOs and scams is most essential work that we should do.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

I think ICO is a good chance to earn some money, it is usually more profitable than just holding. I would sent like 10% of your deposit on investing in ICOs which you really like - different ICO ratings can help you with it, but you need to have your own opinion, too.
rolanmoon

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:24:12 AM

2018 will be a boom year for ICOs as well as altcoins because now instead of just investing Bitcoin, investors have a lot of choices from altcoins and ICOs. Plus people start to realize that doing ICOs gives you a discounted rate to buy the tokens. Better yet, if you join the ICO during the private presale stage, you get bonuses even higher than in crowdsale.

This is what we do - we pool funds for our members such that ordinary people can participate in private presales with high investment minimum for higher discounts and bonuses.  Currently, we are pooling for a very hyped ICO where we pooled for 200ETH in one day for the ICO team.

Do join our community through the links below and see for yourselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• Please be informed that due to OVERWHELMING INTEREST for one of our pools, we have 200 ETH FILLED within a day's time - this is the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ETH RAISED PER DEAL from our pool so far and marks another MILESTONE of our services. Out of continuing requests from our members, our team has successfully secured AN EXTRA 100 ETH ALLOCATION on the deal such that the MAXIMUM ALLOCATION IS 300 ETH - in line with the extra allocation secured, our team has also negotiated for ANOTHER 12 HOURS for our members to contribute on our deal.

• Following the above, there are a total of 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:54:59 AM

it's never too late to invest in ICO, a reliable and trustworthy ICOs.. certainly can bring us to a profit. And it's good for those of you who are promoting ICOs, it's really haven't intend to doing scams. Currently, of course.. a more people who're feel more doubt or require more consideration when choosing ICO because there are many who doing scams.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:00:19 AM

if you want to invest into ico be careful.
many scams on ico
if want to play safe better buy btc or eth coin.
they are obviously not a scam, and many enthusiasts...

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
stroup.bryan

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:40:51 AM

Investing in Initial Coin Offerings can be good anytime as long as you know what you are putting yourself into. If you had invested In a good solid Initially Coin Offered it will give you a massive and exponential growth that is the best entry point in any coin but again if you know what you are doing and you had invested not only your money but your time and effort on certain coin you can check and watch for youtube videos as well for additional analysis good luck to you!
Yes it is anytime you can invest in Initial Coin Offering, but if it is the good time, will there is strategy in this, first you have to search if it in low price before you buy, then wait if it is become high then it’s time to you to sell, so you can earn more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: