Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are people doing?  (Read 5876 times)
harjiy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

THIS IS SO INTERESTING TO ME!!! so whats the word??
what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
You will only getting panic when you are unsure to your investments because most of the people bought something without proper researching.If you really did research about your coins surely you wont invest to these shitty coins,and you will only buy the solid coins/project.What i did last bloodbath is,watch some movies and something different than looking your portfolio,my holdings will surely survive because most of them are solid coins,HOLDING will be the best thing to do when a bloodbath happens plus you can buy a lot of cheap coins when the market crashed surely you will make thousands of dollars from the market crashes.
So it depends on what you think about what you have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

what are people doing?
HODL?? PANIC SELLING?? COMMENT BELOW I'm curious as to what everyone is doing during the current CRYPTO LANDSLIDE??? LET ME KNOW!!
Waiting, that's the easiest way to do, but also the hardest way to really go. Perhaps mining is one of the most productive activities in the current situation, but it also requires considerable investment.
We have different perception in the marketplace wether we like to hodl for a long term or trading day by day, Some people who are involve in this technology facing for the future purposes so they invest here because they believe it can take more profit when Great time comes.

Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

In my opinion, now many people follow the trends or issues that are brought and followed by most people. These issues or trends are mostly misleading so we need to be cautious in responding to crypto currency news. This misleading issue caused many people to experience panic. This panic is usually "panic sell" and also "panic buy". Many people experience "panic sell" rather than "panic buy". Those who do not have a strong stand will be affected by this issue. So many people are losing big profits.

makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:18:21 AM

Luckily for those who have a reserve capital, because now buy gradually of course will be a solution to market conditions like this. But for those who do not, chances are the wait will be wiser than trading daily, because it seems like the market is falling faster rather than experiencing growth.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

what are people doing?

Maybe now the Top200 coins are not very attractive to buy, but of course there are still many coins that hold potential, especially rookie coins. Choosing a newly released coin I do not think it takes too much capital, and of course it can fill a bit of time waiting for the portfolio to grow back as expected.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

what are people doing?

in my mind. We are just waiting for cryptomarket to be back to normal. Just waiting but we also need to research and study good coins to invest, at the moment I buy and hold more of my favorite coins, I love bear market because I can buy more with a little fiat and I am sure that once the bulls come it will go up quickly like a rocket.

bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:57:03 AM

what are people doing?
Waiting, that's the easiest way to do, but also the hardest way to really go. Perhaps mining is one of the most productive activities in the current situation, but it also requires considerable investment.
If you do mining be sure that the price of electricity in your place is not high because if it is then you will gain nothing from it. Mining also requires investment to buy the hardware so for me HOLDING would be the way to do in case a dip happens and they usually do happen.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:25:01 AM

Looking at the market too often today may not be the most fun activity. So we can read one or two whitepapers every day. Of course choosing a project will not be easy anytime, but if we find just a few really good projects, then it might be able to change lives even if only with little capital.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:28:00 AM

what are people doing?
I am holding what I have and wait patiently for the bull marekt to come. I also buy in some promising new coisn to make the short time inestment. I firmly think that the bull market will come in the end of the year.

sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

in my opinion, some new people in a crypto panic sell when bitcoin slightly goes down then they join up to go downstairs.
But since good news has just appeared, I think people start buying back Bitcoin and affect other cryptocurrencies.

januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

according to this, Many Coins holders are frantically selling their Coins from the last few weeks. Because they think that all Crypto will recover from the red waves. Which caused them to lose large sums of money without thinking that it was only a temporary situation. They have no patience at all.

Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:59:49 AM

In my own opinion some dumpers selling their coins at low price causing the market to be reddish while some are benefitting to the dumps. They don't know what the market is all about and all the dumpers want is to get few profit while the hodlers rejoicing.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

I think if bitcoin will likely remain in the future will have a good profit, but remember, timely stop profit is the winner of life because the current market volatility of cryptocurrency is huge. They buy coins at a low price during the panic. If you believe in crypto, then you will act like an experienced person.

ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:35:15 AM

Smiley  to be sure if I was there then I would be careful to wait until the price is rising. I will not be afraid to say I hold first !!!!
and I think if I really can make a capital if it's right and I will prove and I will try my money to grow and multiply. because it will make sense if I look at the rising prices again. The panic of selling is not the exact chance at these times.
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:56:41 AM

what are people doing?
People do what is best for them, or in most cases, stupidly panicked, sell everything with losses, thereby further worsening the situation. Of course they are wrong, because you can find a completely different way, but we can not influence their decision in any way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

I am trading in the COSS TRADING CONTEST at the moment because I want to win a big prize and a trip to Singapore and iphone x. It is lasting for two months total and I am trying to land a position in the top three but it will be very hard to do because all you need is some big phat whales at the end of the contest to come and buy up all the coss, or dump their coss and win the contest lol but this is my current adventure as I like to accumulate coins right now.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:07:19 AM

what are people doing?

It seems everyone is waiting for each other. And of course this time the panic will happen sooner. We can feel the rise is always faster followed by correction. Maybe we will not see anything spectacular until at least the end of July.
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:14:19 AM

what are people doing?

It seems everyone is waiting for each other. And of course this time the panic will happen sooner. We can feel the rise is always faster followed by correction. Maybe we will not see anything spectacular until at least the end of July.

For those who are not well informed and does not have enough knowledge about crypto especially the beginners, most of the time they panic when time comes the crypto market goes down. But then again, its a learning for them if they commit that mistake. For the expert traders, who trade or invest in crypto long time ago, they dont panic because they know this will happen and they will hold there coins.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:32:42 AM

Some people including me may choose to study, educate themselves with more information. Doing campaigns in my opinion is also one form of searching and sharing information. And if we can inspire others to enter this community, it will likely accelerate market growth again.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:39:15 AM

we now have a chance to earn with the bitcoin price at the moment, but I think it's also our chance to buy lots of bitcoin, and we hold it by waiting for high prices, so I think prices will increase again in the next few days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: