Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16566 times)
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

One another CryptoAnimals, one another try to get money on the Hype by using an idea which already used and get money to owners. CryptoKitties, CryptoDogs, CryptoRobots, CryptoUnicorns, what will be next? CryptoFlowers? Or maybe CryptoPokemon?
All of this it is only meaningless pixels and spending blockchain capacity and capitals on the Hype and pyramids. Why Borodich participate in this? He is a busy man with his own project Universa, why he spends time on this game instead of helping his company to create the product?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

And at what price will be sold ?? We will tell so, 100 200 tokens dearly to me will manage? Cry Cry

I think you need to start with the amount that you are willing to invest in the project. And then see how much you can get tokens.

the minimum investment amount is 0.1 eth as far as I know. Correct me if I'm wrong
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

I hope sooner or later the project will get to Binance. If you choose from decentralized exchanges, then for me it is the most convenient. And the fact that the procedure of the KYC is not required to certain values is also encouraging.
I think first you need to get a listing at least on Kucoine. Binance is a very large  exchange.

The more exchange, the more turnovers of tokens. Only on such exchanges is it difficult to add a token. But this will be a good achievement for the project team.
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

I hope sooner or later the project will get to Binance. If you choose from decentralized exchanges, then for me it is the most convenient. And the fact that the procedure of the KYC is not required to certain values is also encouraging.
I think first you need to get a listing at least on Kucoine. Binance is a very large  exchange.

The more exchange, the more turnovers of tokens. Only on such exchanges is it difficult to add a token. But this will be a good achievement for the project team.

Kukoin is a good young crypto-exchange with the potential for growth. Adding unicorn tokens to this exchange will be a good sign for investors

Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

Very interesting project! The future is after the games where you can earn real money.When players can start playing your game?

Where it was information that the working version of the game will be presented in a few months.
On 28th February is going to be introduced the first phase of game, as UNICORNGO co-founder informed in his interview.

Will it be a demo mode or a full version of the game? I'm looking forward to the release.
As this information is not clarified, we can just assume, that there'll be released the full version of game. A lot of work has been done for today. The Unicorns are drawn)

I agree, the team did an excellent job. Now you need to work hard in terms of marketing, so that people learn about the game.
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

Hi.  Just finished reading the Whitepaper about UNICORNGO,  What makes this project different from other similar projects? Thanks.

in the first place it is unicorns)) the second is the availability of your own token
This highlights the project

Thank you for your reply, I think I should learn more. 'Cause I think every project has it's own tokens. And unicors - of corse! Everybody love them! Smiley
The main difference is the Unicorns themselves) They have really magic action on young elements of society) Every this element6 who was asked was delighted!
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

One another CryptoAnimals, one another try to get money on the Hype by using an idea which already used and get money to owners. CryptoKitties, CryptoDogs, CryptoRobots, CryptoUnicorns, what will be next? CryptoFlowers? Or maybe CryptoPokemon?
All of this it is only meaningless pixels and spending blockchain capacity and capitals on the Hype and pyramids. Why Borodich participate in this? He is a busy man with his own project Universa, why he spends time on this game instead of helping his company to create the product?

Ha ha, next will be cryptoelephants))But to say truly they have world with additional reality and interesting economy. But Must confess that I see this somhere)
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile to wait until the broadcast drops in price or is it better to buy tokens now?

It's better to buy now, because the early you buy the more tokens you get.
These facts have long been common knowledge to the international crypto community.
Nyur

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

And at what price will be sold ?? We will tell so, 100 200 tokens dearly to me will manage? Cry Cry

Check the official website, the price now is  — 0.0015 Eth per Candy (From 22.02.2018 to 28.02.2018). Or are you talking about the price after 1st of March?
Nice price.Ethereum is cheap now.

Now really very favorable price. Tomorrow there will be no such opportunity.
Twilvin

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

Good evening.  Have you got the ambitous of bittrex or poloniex ?   Acknowledgment.
I think this is a long way. If the project is successful then the coin will be on these exchanges.

Many exchanges can listed coins without paying attention to the success of the ico. Just need to pay a certain amount.
I used to think that that the project has to get trust and to be approved to be listed on these exchanges... Or do you mean that it can be listed on other exchanges that have not so stong rules as bittrex and poloniex do?
Twilvin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

Good evening.  Have you got the ambitous of bittrex or poloniex ?   Acknowledgment.
I think this is a long way. If the project is successful then the coin will be on these exchanges.

Many exchanges can listed coins without paying attention to the success of the ico. Just need to pay a certain amount.

Do you know what prices, for example in Binance or Kucoin?

Specifically, these exchanges do not sell places for bitcoins. They look at the coin and decide to post it or not. But they can pay to attract attention.

Ok. And which exchanges can you pay to accept a coin? What about yobit or polonex?

Yobite asks 2 btc, Polonix - 3 btc. But these numbers can vary.
So, are they do it to give you a better position or promotion or even project could pay to be listed there? And the proje doesn't have to be trusted?
Nyur

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

I used to think that that the project has to get trust and to be approved to be listed on these exchanges... Or do you mean that it can be listed on other exchanges that have not so stong rules as bittrex and poloniex do?

No, most of the exchanges have a price to add a token. The team pays a certain amount, transfers information about the token, after that the token appears on the exchange.
igor2727

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

The idea of unicorngo is interesting.  Can you tell me please?  Which exchange do u launch first? Thanks.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

Will there be a possibility of buying and selling tokens on the website of the project or only through exchanges?

I think the sale of tokens will be conducted through exchanges. all the same, the project site is not designed for this. have patience, tokens in the shortest possible time will be added to a number of exchanges

I look forward to adding a token to the crypto exchange. I bought on a presale and get here at least x10 for Lambos

Увaжaeмый aдмин. Moжeт ты пocмoтpишь личкy и нaкoнeц-тo oтвeтишь мнe? Зapaнee cпacибo.

I think it would be easier for you to message them in telegram chat on your language https://t.me/unicorngo_rus_official  Wink Good luck
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

What specifically do you dislike? There are millions of similar projects, even the number of computer games in one genre is huge and they bring profit to their creators. If the game takes its niche, then everyone will be happy - players, investors, developers.
Twilvin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

No, most of the exchanges have a price to add a token. The team pays a certain amount, transfers information about the token, after that the token appears on the exchange.
Thank you, Nyur, for your answer to my question, I really appreciate it. As far as I'm not good at this.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

You must take into account the needs of people, not everyone likes kittens, robots, dogs. Someone love unicorns, so why not to create a game with unicorns. By the way they are so sweet Cheesy
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

The idea of unicorngo is interesting.  Can you tell me please?  Which exchange do u launch first? Thanks.
Good question. For a full game, the candycoins will be needed, so I should have the opportunity to buy them somewhere. I think one exchange here will not be enough.

Nyur

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

Good question. For a full game, the candycoins will be needed, so I should have the opportunity to buy them somewhere. I think one exchange here will not be enough.

I think to start the game you can buy in the service itself. The exchanges usually appear a bit later.
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

Hi all! Did you invest in Unicorn, in future online-game number one ? If no, I advice as minimum keep your attention on this project, as maximum - buy this coin and hodl Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: