Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16560 times)
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

I still can't find out, how the unicorns are going to look like? Will they be funny and cute or beautiful and gallant? Before today there were the pictures of belly unicorns, but today there appears some other pictures Undecided
Where did the additional pictures appear? Give me a link please.
From the beginning there were cute pictures, but few days ago in medium the team informed, that they'll decide on how a unicorn will look like: https://medium.com/@agentsmith_30065/with-only-5-days-left-till-the-launch-of-our-game-we-continue-working-on-our-project-435b8aed9c24. And after that in telegram community appeared different other pictures from the members of team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

I still can't find out, how the unicorns are going to look like? Will they be funny and cute or beautiful and gallant? Before today there were the pictures of belly unicorns, but today there appears some other pictures Undecided
From the beginning there were cute pictures, but few days ago in medium the team informed, that they'll decide on how a unicorn will look like: https://medium.com/@agentsmith_30065/with-only-5-days-left-till-the-launch-of-our-game-we-continue-working-on-our-project-435b8aed9c24. And after that in telegram community appeared different other pictures from the members of team.
It is a pity that they decided to replace milin avatars of unicorns, I liked them. I hope that it's worth it.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

It is a pity that they decided to replace milin avatars of unicorns, I liked them. I hope that it's worth it.
Do not worry, the developers know their business, and most importantly, they take into account the views of future players. This is a big plus.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

When will the exact release date of the game be announced? On what platform will this be done? Most likely the android as the most popular platform.

Very good question. As I understand it, it will be a web version. Because payments are not very convenient to carry out with a smartphone. I hope I'm not mistaken.
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

I look forward to starting the game! I want to play with the unicorn! This awakens in me nostalgia for Tamagotchi

MelnikBitok

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

I look forward to starting the game! I want to play with the unicorn! This awakens in me nostalgia for Tamagotchi
I still could not remember where I still saw the unicorns, Tamagotchi. I fully support you, there are only a couple of days before the start of the game.
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

As you may guess, weekends are not on agenda for team, in the nearest year!
We do work hard to bring you The Next Big Thing in Decentralized Gaming!
(https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/next-big-thing-decentralized-gaming-meet-unicorngo/)

and some more fun for you folks!
http://promo.unicorngo.io/tech-demo/

yet more to come!

cryptonuim6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

When will the exact release date of the game be announced? On what platform will this be done? Most likely the android as the most popular platform.

Very good question. As I understand it, it will be a web version. Because payments are not very convenient to carry out with a smartphone. I hope I'm not mistaken.
It turns out that the game will be released with "cut-down" functions (if only the web version)? I'm not going to travel around the city with a PC to try to see augmented reality. It seems to me that only on mobile devices it will be possible to fully use all the functionality of the game.
Yes, this option is possible, it is at the start of the game. Over time, multiply unicorns can be on any device.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

(https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/next-big-thing-decentralized-gaming-meet-unicorngo/)

yet more to come!

Very cool looks. Your designers have done a good job.  Smiley I think this should appeal to most users.
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

I look forward too! We are waiting for really interesting online-game, with strong team and a lot of opportunities for gamers and investors!
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

yet more to come!

Very cool looks. Your designers have done a good job.  Smiley I think this should appeal to most users.
Nice view! I asked about same question more pages ago (alpha or beta version), and there are this! Good job team, keep up the good work!
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

as a man who barely can draw a brick with a four straight lines, I was astonished then saw this for the first time.

MelnikBitok

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

yet more to come!

Really great work. Girls like everyone - it's 100%. The most important thing is that developers try and take into account the opinions of future players.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

as a man who barely can draw a brick with a four straight lines, I was astonished then saw this for the first time.

Everyone should do his job. Your designer does his job exactly. I really like his work.
cryptonuim6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

yet more to come!

Nice view! I asked about same question more pages ago (alpha or beta version), and there are this! Good job team, keep up the good work!
I think that in the future the alustraces will be even steeper, more spectacular. For the start is very good.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

It turns out that the game will be released with "cut-down" functions (if only the web version)? I'm not going to travel around the city with a PC to try to see augmented reality. It seems to me that only on mobile devices it will be possible to fully use all the functionality of the game.

It will be good if all the functions will be available on the mobile device. But how I understant this game is not only for game but to earn money buying and selling the unicorns.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

can anybody tell me more information about team and how much time are they in the financial sector?)
Why financial sector? I think it is important experience in game design and blockchain.

This is a financial game with an internal economy. Knowledge of finance is very important here.  Smiley

The main idea of the game not only to play but to earn money, creating new unicorns buying and selling unicorns developing the land and the clans. It is necessary to know finances to create a game.
MelnikBitok

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

It will be good if all the functions will be available on the mobile device. But how I understant this game is not only for game but to earn money buying and selling the unicorns.
I believe that the opportunity to earn money by breeding unicorns is the key highlight of this project.
MrsIceman

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

can anybody tell me more information about team and how much time are they in the financial sector?)
Why financial sector? I think it is important experience in game design and blockchain.

This is a financial game with an internal economy. Knowledge of finance is very important here.  Smiley

The main idea of the game not only to play but to earn money, creating new unicorns buying and selling unicorns developing the land and the clans. It is necessary to know finances to create a game.
The team consists of 26 members and two advisors. But there not much information about every member, so that's difficult to understand, who's an economist of the project. If someone knows, - give us this information.
cryptonuim6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

The team consists of 26 members and two advisors. But there not much information about every member, so that's difficult to understand, who's an economist of the project. If someone knows, - give us this information.
We have written above that the project team consists of 75 members. In fact, it does not greatly affect its popularity. Personally I'm going to invest in the project as a player.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: