Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4103 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

Hi Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Yes, the site has information and links to all documents - https://mobeetel.co/storage/OnePager_en.pdf

Thanks for the link. It's very cool that we can get acquainted with the project without spending a lot of time.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

Hi Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Yes, the site has information and links to all documents - https://mobeetel.co/storage/OnePager_en.pdf

The site is very useful for us and hopefully investors also increasingly attracting investors to join the project. Because by looking at the site is very helpful at all in convincing investors.

Certainly. Everything should be at the highest level, documents, website, concept. This project attracts by the fact that everything is done at the highest level.
supreme888

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

hy dev.. this project has a unique concept, but quite interesting. talking about, the upcoming ico, how many hardcap targets should be achieved on ico? and what is the price of 1 token?

Hello
Thank you for your interest.
Token price 0.009ETH. During Presale - 0.0027ETH
Hardcap - 90000 ETH
Nyur

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

hy dev.. this project has a unique concept, but quite interesting. talking about, the upcoming ico, how many hardcap targets should be achieved on ico? and what is the price of 1 token?

Hello
Hardcap - 90000 ETH

Tell me, what is the minimum amount needed to realize your project?
supreme888

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

Hello
Hardcap - 90000 ETH

3500 ETH for 1 region
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Hello
Hardcap - 90000 ETH

3500 ETH for 1 region

How many regions do you want to work in? If the collected funds will be sufficient only for one region, will the project be implemented?
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

The site is very useful for us and hopefully investors also increasingly attracting investors to join the project. Because by looking at the site is very helpful at all in convincing investors.

Certainly. Everything should be at the highest level, documents, website, concept. This project attracts by the fact that everything is done at the highest level.
with all the already prepared in mature, I also believe more investors will be interested to join in this project. hopefully, in the future, its projects evolved.
supreme888

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Hello
Hardcap - 90000 ETH

3500 ETH for 1 region

How many regions do you want to work in? If the collected funds will be sufficient only for one region, will the project be implemented?

1)We are going to realize project with maximum coverage
2)Yes . We will develop project anyway. It will need more time, but we can start from 1 region (planned EU or South eastern asia).
Tane

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

Hello
Hardcap - 90000 ETH

3500 ETH for 1 region

1)We are going to realize project with maximum coverage
2)Yes . We will develop project anyway. It will need more time, but we can start from 1 region (planned EU or South eastern asia).

Of course, need to count on the maximum but in business always need to have a plan B. I wish you success.
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

Tell me, please what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Nyur

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

Tell me, please what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Hi! Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.
Feetshot

Merit: 24

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

Hi! Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible can learn about this and from the initial development of the product.

To conduct an advertising campaign ICO needs a larger budget. Only an advertising banner on this forum costs about 2 btc. And this is not the only source of attracting investors. Just imagine how much it can cost.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

To conduct an advertising campaign ICO needs a larger budget. Only an advertising banner on this forum costs about 2 btc. And this is not the only source of attracting investors. Just imagine how much it can cost.

The most likely scenario for distribution will be marketing and project development. I think they have such information on their whitepaper.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

I read that MoBee virtual operator will receive the voice and the internet traffic through the Networx platform which organizes and manages the market of infrastructure maintenance services in demand among mobile operators. why is this outsourced and not handled by the company?
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

I read that MoBee virtual operator will receive the voice and the internet traffic through the Networx platform which organizes and manages the market of infrastructure maintenance services in demand among mobile operators. why is this outsourced and not handled by the company?

This is so because, outsourcing of any secondary business, operation and management functions relieves the operator from the necessity to tackle a whole range of technical problems and helps them significantly increase the efficiency of their work focusing on the development of new lines of activity and sources of income.
WonkaW

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

Good evening! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

The hardcap target for the ICO is 90000 ETH, this is the price during Presale - 0.0027ETH.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

This is so because, outsourcing of any secondary business, operation and management functions relieves the operator from the necessity to tackle a whole range of technical problems and helps them significantly increase the efficiency of their work focusing on the development of new lines of activity and sources of income.
It's impossible for all of your team to study and develop this, some part of the separation can go farther, as long as you hold the market demand and the audience.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

The hardcap target for the ICO is 90000 ETH, this is the price during Presale - 0.0027ETH.

The goal is set quite ambitiously, however, I think that for this project is quite achievable.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

The goal is set quite ambitiously, however, I think that for this project is quite achievable.

Yes you are right. However, to promote the project, it is necessary to invest a lot of money in advertising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: