Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:38:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
supreme888

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

After what time after buying the tokens, will I get them in my wallet? Does this happen immediately or after ICO?
MBE tokens will arrive to your Ethereum address immediately after your payment transaction is completed.

So, do you use a smart contract when you distribute tokens and an investor can only buy tokens using ETH?

Yes. Smart-contract address will be published soon
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

After what time after buying the tokens, will I get them in my wallet? Does this happen immediately or after ICO?
MBE tokens will arrive to your Ethereum address immediately after your payment transaction is completed.

So, do you use a smart contract when you distribute tokens and an investor can only buy tokens using ETH?

Are you going to publish it in the github so that potential investors should get acquainted with it?
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

The Crypto currency is so volatile that it is difficult to set a fixed monthly fee, as users are accustomed to, in a crypto currency, or it will be difficult to pay a maximum for a week.
That's the reason we're using own token connected to some amount of real service and it won't be so volatile as other crypto currencies.

In this there is both an advantage and a risk. The advantage is that stability in this market is not enough, it's true. The possible risk is that the token will not grow rapidly in price, it may not be interesting for some investors who expect super-profits.
thort

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

Are you going to publish it in the github so that potential investors should get acquainted with it?

Yes, it will be published right after deployment to network.
thort

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

The Crypto currency is so volatile that it is difficult to set a fixed monthly fee, as users are accustomed to, in a crypto currency, or it will be difficult to pay a maximum for a week.
That's the reason we're using own token connected to some amount of real service and it won't be so volatile as other crypto currencies.

In this there is both an advantage and a risk. The advantage is that stability in this market is not enough, it's true. The possible risk is that the token will not grow rapidly in price, it may not be interesting for some investors who expect super-profits.

We cannot predict future token value. Definitely there is a risk but we well do our best to implement the project and to consider all possible factors.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

We cannot predict future token value. Definitely there is a risk but we well do our best to implement the project and to consider all possible factors.

A sign that is provided with a real product will always be valuable, and tokens will grow in value.
Nyur

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

A sign that is provided with a real product will always be valuable, and tokens will grow in value.

Personally, I'm attracted to tokens, which do not have high volatility and are quite predictable.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Personally, I'm attracted to tokens, which do not have high volatility and are quite predictable.

I agree with you. Quite a lot of investors who prefer more stable investment instruments.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

why telegram group https://t.me/mobeetel is not accessible?
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Immediately after registering in my account, I will receive 20 tokens. Right?
Nyur

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

Greetings! If I understood correctly, yes. Although not much, but a nice bonus.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

Is there some meetups will be soon where MoBee founders plan to participate to attract people?
supreme888

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

is available
supreme888

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

Hello
You should fill out a form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZnZ01mQ379Z9DCr_GwVJFpgC7YN9fP5V8_UVVkH14AwSuCA/viewform   )  and fulfill certain conditions.
And after that you can get bonus tokens
thort

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

it works for me, are you still experiencing problem?
supreme888

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

Is there some meetups will be soon where MoBee founders plan to participate to attract people?

We are working on it
MoBee are going to participate event Apr 9-11, 2018 ICO Summit Kazan Kazan, Russia.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

We are working on it
MoBee are going to participate event Apr 9-11, 2018 ICO Summit Kazan Kazan, Russia.

Meetings with investors are useful! Only honest and promising projects hold meetings with investors.
They have something to say about the project.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

It's whitelist... not waitlist...
You're also using the brands of companies without their approval which is risky.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

You're also using the brands of companies without their approval which is risky.

Greetings. What makes you think that the team uses brands without approval? Where did you get this information?
thort

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:47:45 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 03:08:09 PM by thort

We decided to move aside a bit from standard naming convention due to shortage of restrictions, KYC procedures and so on. In fact it's just creating a list of people willing to get additional bonuses.

Regarding brands we mention only those with whom we work. Those vendors whose products and solutions we are capable to provide services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: