Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4103 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thort

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

We don't limit minimum purchase for single transaction. You can send any amount of ETH to MoBee smart contract address. After your buy transaction will be processed by Ethereum network, you will immediately receive MBE tokens back to your wallet address as per current MBE sale price.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

We don't limit minimum purchase for single transaction. You can send any amount of ETH to MoBee smart contract address. After your buy transaction will be processed by Ethereum network, you will immediately receive MBE tokens back to your wallet address as per current MBE sale price.

Hi! Tell me, will the token price be fixed in dollars or in crypto currency?
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

If I'm not mistaken, somewhere in the documents I met information that the price is fixed in the eth.
Yrett

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

There's a huge list of mobile operators supposed to work with Networx platform mentioned in the whitepaper. Have all of them confirmed their participation in the project?
Ridorie

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

There's a huge list of mobile operators supposed to work with Networx platform mentioned in the whitepaper. Have all of them confirmed their participation in the project?

Good question. However, I think that the team would not mention other counterparties, without receiving confirmation.
Yrett

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

Good question. However, I think that the team would not mention other counterparties, without receiving confirmation.

Hope so Smiley Let's wait for the team members' comments.
supreme888

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:19:41 PM

We do not rush this part of the project, although we are working on agreements with operators. At the first stage we focus on attracting a large number of freelancers to cover the full range of services for operators
supreme888

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

You're right. We will publish a list of operators after the conclusion of agreements.
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

an international mobile virtual career development project will be very useful for everyone, good luck

Yes you are right. This project, which will provide communication services, will be very useful for business.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about MoBee join telegram chat with MoBee followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.

You absolutely rightly noticed. This token will have a high demand on exchanges and, accordingly, will grow in price. I hope so!
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

I would like to know what are your unique differences between Skype? I did not find on the website of the project some approximate prices for calls. Still, you are going to develop on a global scale, and I would like to know at least some approximate quotations. Will your ecosystem support the implementation of some other projects? Suppose an outsourcing company wants to use your platform to serve its customers? In general, everything looks very interesting for me, and I will follow your project. Thank you for the expanded description on your website.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:37:44 AM

If I remember correctly from what I read, the price of the token is fixed to Cryptocurrency (to be specific) Etherum and not dollar.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Ridorie

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

If I remember correctly from what I read, the price of the token is fixed to Cryptocurrency (to be specific) Etherum and not dollar.

Hi! Thanks for your reply. If so, then now is a great opportunity to invest in a project, just the ETH is now cheap.
Dieniz

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

You absolutely rightly noticed. This token will have a high demand on exchanges and, accordingly, will grow in price. I hope so!

It would be succeed only if we will be able attract more people as an investors and bounty member. We should spread info about MoBee between our friends.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

It would be succeed only if we will be able attract more people as an investors and bounty member. We should spread info about MoBee between our friends.

Certainly. Most of my friends who already know about this project in the ICO theme. And many of them see good prospects in it.
Naes

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

Hi! Thanks for your reply. If so, then now is a great opportunity to invest in a project, just the ETH is now cheap.

Hello! As far as I know, you can not yet invest in the project. ICO has not yet started.
supreme888

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

I would like to know what are your unique differences between Skype? I did not find on the website of the project some approximate prices for calls. Still, you are going to develop on a global scale, and I would like to know at least some approximate quotations. Will your ecosystem support the implementation of some other projects? Suppose an outsourcing company wants to use your platform to serve its customers? In general, everything looks very interesting for me, and I will follow your project. Thank you for the expanded description on your website.

Hello

It's not entirely true to compare us to skype.
Prices for voice and data for local services will be lower by approximately 15-25 percent compared to existing mobile phone operators. Due to the global solution in the second stage, we will offer low cost of services in roaming as well. Low cost will be provided through a special scheme of interaction with mobile operators and the centralization of the outsourcing market for telecommunications market services.
But an attractive price is only part of our project.
Dieniz

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

Hello! As far as I know, you can not yet invest in the project. ICO has not yet started.

Yes, but it does not change anything. I do not think that ETH will grow fast. There is not much time left before the beginning of ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: