Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

How many tokens will be released?

A total of 2 million tokens will be issued. This information is in the documents of the project.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.

In fact, there is a statistic by country, investors from some regions dispose of large funds.
bervang

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?

I think that you can use standard paramements, because I did not see any mention of this on the site.
But let's wait for the answer of the representative of the team.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:15:39 PM

Thank you! Great news. We expected this smart contract. It's nice to see that all the steps promised by the team are carried out on time.

Yes, you are right, the team works well. The deadline for the beginning of ICO is already approaching, I wish the team good luck.

I am tempted to ask if there are any companies contracted to audit the smart contract for this project. This will generate more confidence.
khroma

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

Hello! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/mobee-18031

This is the first time I have come across an ICO review site that details a project. However, I think Mobeetel needs to beef up it's followers on their social media channels which will create wider reach and awareness.
Naes

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

Thank you! Great news. We expected this smart contract. It's nice to see that all the steps promised by the team are carried out on time.

Yes, you are right, the team works well. The deadline for the beginning of ICO is already approaching, I wish the team good luck.

I am tempted to ask if there are any companies contracted to audit the smart contract for this project. This will generate more confidence.

I've never seen this information, but you are right, it would be an advantage of the project and an indicator of reliability.
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site
Thx in advance!
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

Hello there! What about tokens listing? When, where? I didn't find any information about it at your site
Thx in advance!
I hope that the tokens of this project will go to large exchanges. This will give a good coin growth.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

Thx in advance!
I hope that the tokens of this project will go to large exchanges. This will give a good coin growth.

Listing on exchanges comes up after the ICO campaign!
Ridorie

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

Thx in advance!

Yes, I am too saying that will happen after the ICO just kike other coins. It all takes time to get listed for trading with others.
Dieniz

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

Thx in advance!

Yes, I am too saying that will happen after the ICO just kike other coins. It all takes time to get listed for trading with others.

But it looks like most projects are quickly getting listed in Hitbtc especially towards the last week of the ICO.
khroma

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Thx in advance!

Isn't it too early to talk about token listing now, ICO haven't ended yet but yeah definitely am sure token would be listed. We hope this project would hit close to hard cap or anything close to it in its token sale so that listing fees in big exchanges wouldn't be a problem.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

Thx in advance!

Isn't it too early to talk about token listing now, ICO haven't ended yet but yeah definitely am sure token would be listed. We hope this project would hit close to hard cap or anything close to it in its token sale so that listing fees in big exchanges wouldn't be a problem.

Yes, after ICO the target of the team is to list their token in exchanges so the token will have its value. I can't wait this token to be listed in big exchanges.
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Do we have to wait for until the end of sale to receive the tokens or are they reflected right away after the contribution?
Ridorie

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

Do we have to wait for until the end of sale to receive the tokens or are they reflected right away after the contribution?

The developers stated that the tokens will be on the purse at once. A smart contract is used.
Dieniz

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

ICO has already begun. Prompt, as successes? The indicator of the collected funds is not displayed on the site.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

ICO has already begun. Prompt, as successes? The indicator of the collected funds is not displayed on the site.

Yes, indeed, the indicator of fundraising on the site is very necessary. Investors are more willing to invest.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

Yes, indeed, the indicator of fundraising on the site is very necessary. Investors are more willing to invest.

Perhaps the team will publish these results later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: