Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:06:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

ICO has already begun. Prompt, as successes? The indicator of the collected funds is not displayed on the site.

Yes, indeed, the indicator of fundraising on the site is very necessary. Investors are more willing to invest.

Perhaps the team will publish these results later.

I strongly recommend the dev team to do both; i.e. update the site with an ICO progress bar and share the results at intervals on every publicity page.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

ICO has already begun. Prompt, as successes? The indicator of the collected funds is not displayed on the site.

Yes, indeed, the indicator of fundraising on the site is very necessary. Investors are more willing to invest.

I strongly recommend the dev team to do both; i.e. update the site with an ICO progress bar and share the results at intervals on every publicity page.

I agree, this is important. Or just tell us where we can track the amount collected.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

I agree, this is important. Or just tell us where we can track the amount collected.

I'm sure they are very busy right now for the improvement of this project. Lets just wait patiently they will surely give it to us either update in the website or a link to where we can see the progress.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

I'm sure they are very busy right now for the improvement of this project. Lets just wait patiently they will surely give it to us either update in the website or a link to where we can see the progress.

Yea, i can only imagine the tons of work those guys have to go through to achieve their dreams. They are really doing a big of a job over there.
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

tell me please, how are the fees? can you find out the exact figures? when will the main sale of tokens? when your token will be traded on exchanges?

DeepOcean21

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

It cannot work with putting name as virtual, making fancy presentations and consultants from sector. How do they think they will provide such a service in an in a totally state-controlled sector that depends entirely on physical infrastructure and networking on it, moreover, on an international scale. They cannot go beyond being a stock exchange token that does not have any other function.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

Will you burn other tokens after ICO?
thort

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

Will you burn other tokens after ICO?

Yes, all unsold tokens will be burnt.
thort

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

You can check this at our startpage https://mobeetel.co/ in the section FUNDS RAISED.
thort

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

tell me please, how are the fees? can you find out the exact figures? when will the main sale of tokens? when your token will be traded on exchanges?

1. Payment using personal account.
2. Exact figures are available in personal account https://ico.mobeetel.co/
3. Main token sell will last since 15.05 till 20.06
4. We are going to list our tokens on all possible exchanges 3 months after ICO end. Now we are negotiating with exchange AIREXE who is starting ICO.
thort

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

It cannot work with putting name as virtual, making fancy presentations and consultants from sector. How do they think they will provide such a service in an in a totally state-controlled sector that depends entirely on physical infrastructure and networking on it, moreover, on an international scale. They cannot go beyond being a stock exchange token that does not have any other function.

We well start working with those operators where legislation allows our working scheme. And then we will adjust to other countries laws.
thort

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

Do we have to wait for until the end of sale to receive the tokens or are they reflected right away after the contribution?

Investors are getting their tokens at once, smart is in use.
thort

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

How many tokens will be released?

A total of 2 million tokens will be issued. This information is in the documents of the project.

Small correction, maximum 20 million tokens.
Dieniz

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:12:15 AM

You can check this at our startpage https://mobeetel.co/ in the section FUNDS RAISED.

Yes, I apologize, I did not notice the indicator. On the very first page, everything is there. Thank you!
Nyur

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

The beginning is already there, I think that this project will collect the amount of funds necessary for realization.
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
thort

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?

Smart contract address for direct transaction 0xBeF13efDb393e714C8B3e24A6B3bffd5A4b3c70C;
The recommended parameters for the transaction Gas Limit: 105000, Gas Price: 5 Gwei.

Every participant is considered as unique and we offer personal terms to everyone. You can always contact us at support@mobeetel.co in order to get personal conditions. Also registered users have opportunity to choose among 50 cryptocurrencies in their accounts to buy MBE tokens.
Naes

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

The beginning is already there, I think that this project will collect the amount of funds necessary for realization.

I think so too. The project is quite in demand, but in any case, more advertising is needed so that as many people as possible can learn about the project.
Nyur

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

But Slack is not too secure with all the recent hacks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: