Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SammySet777

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

in site, I see goal - 300 ETH. Reduce again?
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

Yes, softcap reduced to 300ETH because they have not been meeting up and nothing much could be done I think, hence the reduction. I pray they succeed in this project.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

I can see the presale has been extended till May 15th, I honestly don't know how magically the project would survive this turbulent competitive ICO sphere where alot of other projects are engaging heavy campaign towards their ICOs.
Vorteqs

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

I don't know about this 300 ETH on the website although it's displayed there, however, the CEO himself Alex Tishkov said the soft cap will be reduced to 500 ETH. This is obviously conflicting information, let's await updates if there will be any.
curnez88888

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

There is no doubt decentralized exchanges will rule in the future. And waves team is the strongest one for dominating dex in the near future.
Vorteqs

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

There is no doubt decentralized exchanges will rule in the future. And waves team is the strongest one for dominating dex in the near future.

Now am wondering what a decentralised exchange have to do with this thread and the topic of discussion being the Mobeetel ICO or are you just trying to increase your post count aimlessly.
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

Yes, softcap reduced to 300ETH because they have not been meeting up and nothing much could be done I think, hence the reduction. I pray they succeed in this project.
Soon the guys and up to 150 ETH softcap will reduce))) This is not serious. Softcap is calculated at the planning stage, if it decreases by a factor of 10 - this already raises many questions.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

Soon the guys and up to 150 ETH softcap will reduce))) This is not serious. Softcap is calculated at the planning stage, if it decreases by a factor of 10 - this already raises many questions.

You can say that again because I am beginning to also doubt the credibility of the team and this project as a whole, their publicity and marketing is next to zero.
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

Unlike other mobile virtual operators whose service is based on reselling traffic MoBee found a revolutionary solution appropriate to all telecom market counterparts.  The fact that everyone needs!
ngocson1923

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

This project is suffering from lack of publicity and marketing. I encourage the team to do everything within their power to increase the marketing skills and probably partner with some prominent company maybe it will help.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

I'il be three months away from the signature campaign. that's how it works. I guess the team doesn't care. there must be a price for all this labor. Huh Angry Angry
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

The mobile communication market is growing very fast and gives multimillion-dollar revenues to companies operating in this market, but for many centralized operators the big disadvantages in this market are high prices for calls both inside the network and also in roaming. Tell me how much will it cost call will there be through your mobile network?
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

is this MOBEE project the same as network operator ?, I mean the same as communication control center?
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

What is going on here? Why such as good ICO have a problem with the collection of money?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
thort

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:44:16 AM

The mobile communication market is growing very fast and gives multimillion-dollar revenues to companies operating in this market, but for many centralized operators the big disadvantages in this market are high prices for calls both inside the network and also in roaming. Tell me how much will it cost call will there be through your mobile network?

The offer will be limited in the beginning. It will let us to decrease prices up to 30%. For better understanding you can familiarize with our economical calculations https://mobeetel.co/storage/Mobeetel-Economy.pdf
thort

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

is this MOBEE project the same as network operator ?, I mean the same as communication control center?

MoBee project is a kind of MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator).
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

And there is only you with this kind of project right? So why people still do not want to invest? Do you do marketing at all?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
thort

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

And there is only you with this kind of project right? So why people still do not want to invest? Do you do marketing at all?

In fact this project is more than MVNO. It is a platform to join telecom freelancers, mobile subscribers and providers.
Yes, marketing campaign is ongoing. And bounty campaign too. Road show trip is also planned.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic.

Please tell me what's interesting about the progress of this project like you stated earlier, for a project to raise just 57 ETH in how many months of presale launch and the initial timeframe for its expiration was reached and it was extended further to see if it could raise the soft cap atleast which was even reduced, where is the progress there???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: