Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

No update on the website, no news, only 57ETH rise, seems like a dead project Sad.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:09:30 PM

Can i use my old sim cards for calls through your mobile connection or will i need to buy sim cards from the MoBee project in which countries will calls be available through your network? How much is 1 minute of a call through your network?

This question should be directed to the telegram group of the Mobeetel where you can atleast get a hold of the CEO himself who is available mostly and answer questions like this.
thort

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

Who is the official moderator of MoBee here? Are there any clear plans to try to change the outcome of the ICO? Any marketingplans to enlarge adoptation and raised funds?

We arranged series of reviews and articles in profile media regarding our project. Soon we will announce partner agreements with existing providers and telecommunication companies. New focused strategies are created to promote the project in local markets such as Korea and whole Asia.
thort

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

Can i use my old sim cards for calls through your mobile connection or will i need to buy sim cards from the MoBee project in which countries will calls be available through your network? How much is 1 minute of a call through your network?

It will depend on your location. But MoBee mission is to simplify using mobile communication practically and from cost point of view. Based on our calculations (check economy section at our website) at initial stage we will offer limited packages for our subscribers with 30% discount compare to existing prices by local providers.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Hello, i am a youtuber with 66k subs. I record professional video review about ICO/platform. If you are interested.
 please send me private message! I could make a great review about your to push your ICO for a longer time! It is worth it, just contact me Smiley

Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

Hello, i am a youtuber with 66k subs. I record professional video review about ICO/platform. If you are interested.
 please send me private message! I could make a great review about your to push your ICO for a longer time! It is worth it, just contact me Smiley
I do not think that they have a lot of money to spend  Grin. But if you can do it for free, do it!   Cool

unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

A little bit shame that MoBee collected just 50 ETH, partners are needed here, big companies who would invest, because the idea is very unique.
khroma

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:13:46 AM

A little bit shame that MoBee collected just 50 ETH, partners are needed here, big companies who would invest, because the idea is very unique.

Idea might be unique like you stated, but it is worrisome that after a long time the team is still unable to resurrect this project and pull in investors.
khroma

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:18:37 AM

For starters, Mr. Alex Tishkov doesn't spend alot of time here, you may think about contacting him on the telegram group like many have done already proposing various juicy subscriber base on YouTube. Good luck bro!
kryptogunner

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

Telegram group is just not accesible. Can somebody please post a link?

says channel private

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
thort

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

Telegram group is just not accesible. Can somebody please post a link?

says channel private

Official group: https://t.me/mobeetel
Official channel: https://t.me/mobee_tel
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

I liked this project very much the day it first came out. but right now I'm looking at ICO failed.

where is the team unknown? the solution of Bounty participant victimization should be explained.
khroma

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

I liked this project very much the day it first came out. but right now I'm looking at ICO failed.

where is the team unknown? the solution of Bounty participant victimization should be explained.

I have the same thoughts as you, I was attracted to Mobeetel because of the calibre of team members I saw associated with this project in the first place; but now I don't even see any one of those aforementioned individuals active on any mobeetel social platform.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

I have the same thoughts as you, I was attracted to Mobeetel because of the calibre of team members I saw associated with this project in the first place; but now I don't even see any one of those aforementioned individuals active on any mobeetel social platform.
I agree! Not many investors have invested in this project or at least appreciate this project. But start strong with a strong and professional team, next do not see what the solution to promote the project. Hay team are having a secret plan? If you do not quickly release the secret plan then the community may lose faith in the project.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

WP MoBee contains enough information about the idea and plans of the project, however, it would be desirable that in the future the developers provide more technical data on the project organization and increase the volume of this document.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

Still raised 57.191 ETH, no news on the website?
Seems like a dead project.
Correct me if I am wrong.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

MoBee brings a good concept with the aim of creating an international mobile virtual carrier using its own cryptourrentcy for payment
you're right, the concept is in the project did indeed have a very good prospect. Let us support this project, at least with the support that we give this could make the team so much excited again to make project can be a great success.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

MoBee brings a good concept with the aim of creating an international mobile virtual carrier using its own cryptourrentcy for payment
you're right, the concept is in the project did indeed have a very good prospect. Let us support this project, at least with the support that we give this could make the team so much excited again to make project can be a great success.
many supporters who are indeed very influential towards the progress of the project, but the success of a project does not depend on a lot of people who support, but depending on how the team developed a project very well.
We pray the best, hopefully the project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:43:29 AM

many supporters who are indeed very influential towards the progress of the project, but the success of a project does not depend on a lot of people who support, but depending on how the team developed a project very well.
We pray the best, hopefully the project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
the right claimed by all, with the best to all will give their best for the success of this project, and to keep the spirit of the team.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

the right claimed by all, with the best to all will give their best for the success of this project, and to keep the spirit of the team.
I am sure with this project that will be able to succeed, because until now only continue growing supporters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: