Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:22:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

MoBee brings a good concept with the aim of creating an international mobile virtual carrier using its own cryptourrentcy for payment
you're right, the concept is in the project did indeed have a very good prospect. Let us support this project, at least with the support that we give this could make the team so much excited again to make project can be a great success.
many supporters who are indeed very influential towards the progress of the project, but the success of a project does not depend on a lot of people who support, but depending on how the team developed a project very well.
We pray the best, hopefully the project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
the right claimed by all, with the best to all will give their best for the success of this project, and to keep the spirit of the team.
I am sure with this project that will be able to succeed, because until now only continue growing supporters.
This project is indeed always have good development, and I also hope over time this project will always be evolving better yet, hopefully the next target could be immediately reached easily.
Terpusy

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

MoBee brings a good concept with the aim of creating an international mobile virtual carrier using its own cryptourrentcy for payment
you're right, the concept is in the project did indeed have a very good prospect. Let us support this project, at least with the support that we give this could make the team so much excited again to make project can be a great success.
many supporters who are indeed very influential towards the progress of the project, but the success of a project does not depend on a lot of people who support, but depending on how the team developed a project very well.
We pray the best, hopefully the project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
the right claimed by all, with the best to all will give their best for the success of this project, and to keep the spirit of the team.
I am sure with this project that will be able to succeed, because until now only continue growing supporters.
This project is indeed always have good development, and I also hope over time this project will always be evolving better yet, hopefully the next target could be immediately reached easily.

For that new innovation is needed in every line maximizing it to keep the project running, projects that continue to grow and grow potential will
become great in the future.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:32:16 PM

Still raised 57.191 ETH, no news on the website?
Seems like a dead project.
Correct me if I am wrong.
I can't believe this project is stagnant. 57.191 ETH since April? I won't say is dead. I want to believe that something can still be done because the project have good ideas for potential investors and everyone. All hope is not gone, yet.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

I can't believe this project is stagnant. 57.191 ETH since April? I won't say is dead. I want to believe that something can still be done because the project have good ideas for potential investors and everyone. All hope is not gone, yet.

They still give discounts to investors from the 19th to the 24th of this month, I think they are still active and hope to reach the token sale. https://mobeetel.co/#
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

They still give discounts to investors from the 19th to the 24th of this month, I think they are still active and hope to reach the token sale. https://mobeetel.co/#
that's funny. but there are examples in history. ICO may fail. however, if the team that trusts the project continues to work, they may succeed. if it goes into exchanges, I'il consider buying it.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

I still don't see why information on the website is misleading, the dates are incorrect. When will the tokensale end or is it endless because progress bar says 15th April which is long gone.
thort

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

I still don't see why information on the website is misleading, the dates are incorrect. When will the tokensale end or is it endless because progress bar says 15th April which is long gone.

pre-ICO was extended till 24.05
tropyc

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

Hi Mobee!

We're pleased to announce that your ICO has been listed on tropyc. Let us know if you need anything!

http://www.tropyc.co/crypto/mobeetel

Best,
Chris

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

Everything is incorrect on the website.
No updates, no news, dead project, what a pitty.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

pre-ICO was extended till 24.05

It was extended? Where is this announcement made because I can't find it on the website besides this is like the 3rd time or so Presale has been extended for lack of raising the minimum required funds. You certainly not doing the right things.
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Are there currently arrangements with specific mobile operators? Which of them agree to use your idea?
Mattalast412
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

When is the closest date of this ICO/presale?
Any bonuses?
1 ETH 120 MBE discount: 10% 25.05 - 31.05
1 ETH 115 MBEdiscount: 5% 01.06 - 08.06
1 ETH 110 MBE 09.06 - 20.06
The project needs aggressive marketing otherwise soft cap will not be raised.
ATSgrowth

homt.net

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:14:26 AM

Any bonuses?
They raised 50 ethereum, the website had to be more expensive than 50 ethereum.
Hope the page calculator is broken and they raised 5000ethereum atleast  Grin

Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

Any bonuses?
They raised 50 ethereum, the website had to be more expensive than 50 ethereum.
Hope the page calculator is broken and they raised 5000ethereum atleast  Grin

the calculator really must be malfunctioning. why isn't the team interested in this? I think the project is dead.

do the friends involved in the signature campaign know about this?  Huh Huh
LePhuCuong

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

Great project with unique concept, support your project. thaks you
saman1364

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

Mobee project is very nice and interesting and has a team of experts in the field and great teams. I want to what year the price of softcap? And what to do if the coins have run out and left over whether burned or thrown away?
ATSgrowth

homt.net

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

Great project with unique concept, support your project. thaks you
Spammer.
You probably do not know anything about this project and also your post quality is awesome! Continue with your work, please.

nits12

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:19:36 PM

Good project. Good luck with your future projects as well.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

I really like this kind of thread design because I'm easier to read and the information contained here is very much and certainly useful. I hope this thread is an inspiration for another project in design packing a thread. hopefully this project successful  Wink
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

I really like this kind of thread design because I'm easier to read and the information contained here is very much and certainly useful. I hope this thread is an inspiration for another project in design packing a thread. hopefully this project successful  Wink
I also hope that, seeing a lot of new projects that have sprung up, I wish all the teams can make a very good strategy so that this project can be a lot of known people and can attract the attention of many investors to join in This project.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: