Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4103 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

I have read in the gift thread in the last comment that the MoBee project is closed, the reason: because it does not reach the soft cap. And most surprisingly, the distribution of tokens is not paid.

According to Alex who said refunds would be made to investors, I wonder why tokens would be distributed since ICO wasn't a success.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

I have read in the gift thread in the last comment that the MoBee project is closed, the reason: because it does not reach the soft cap. And most surprisingly, the distribution of tokens is not paid.

You are indeed very funny, of what use will the token be to you since it is obviously worthless. Who would pay for the listings on exchanges, you Huh
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

How can they distribute token when they did not meet up with the softcap and will refund investors, where will they get the fund to distribute with?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

How can they distribute token when they did not meet up with the softcap and will refund investors, where will they get the fund to distribute with?
this is bad news if the distribution is not paid, why the team gives disappointing results for all of its.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

this project brings a good concept, which aims to create an international virtual mobile operator using its own criptocurrency for its payment, of course this project will be a dazzling attraction because in this present era all paced sophisticated.semoga many investors who join.
validsyntax1012

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Nice will try
Alltimer

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:27:55 PM

this is bad news if the distribution is not paid, why the team gives disappointing results for all of its.
I know it will be disappointing for those that actually believed in this project but then again, they go not pull the strings needed to make the project a success. They can't give what they don't have hence no distribution.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

project virtual mobile is definitely going to be successful because there are behind the project team who are already experienced in her field, any investor would not hesitate because it is handled by a great team
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

this project has a good concept, hopefully this project will be successful and run smoothly for the future and many will also participate, and hopefully ico also runs smoothly and successfully, good luck.
Alltimer

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

this project has a good concept, hopefully this project will be successful and run smoothly for the future and many will also participate, and hopefully ico also runs smoothly and successfully, good luck.
We hopefully wish that the project can be successful in the future if the team decides to do the needful cos as it is now the project has failed.

tuansyho96

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:56:11 PM

I really like this kind of thread design because I'm easier to read and the information contained here is very much and certainly useful. I hope this thread is an inspiration for another project in design packing a thread. hopefully this project successful  Wink
tugspenyg

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

MoBee project made me more interested. I hope the project will develop coverage and increase the number of network partners. Good luck
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

Is the project still lively? I thought the CEO refunded investors and the project annulled. Or was there a comeback I didn't know of?
Alltimer

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

The died long ago and they have refunded investors. I don't think the project is going to resurrect.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: